* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Pixel devices stock rom without gapps.
What's working :
- Fingerprint (works when encrypted)
- Video Playback
- RIL (calls, data)
- Its permissive
- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash ROM
- Flash DFE
- Do not flash ginkgo builds on willow and vice versa as they include firmware inline and will brick your device
- Prebuilt kernel binaries are used
- Source code :- https://github.com/stormbreaker-project/kernel_xiaomi_ginkgo/