• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][ginkgo/willow] AOSP 12.0

Search This thread

primitheus01

Oct 12, 2021
I'm having some trouble with Mobile Data whilst using this ROM (as well as several others). I'm able to recieve calls and messages however I do not have an internet connection when enabling Mobile Data. I have reset APN and tried different APNs multiple times, nothing seems to work. I was wondering if someone could help me with this. (Redmi Note 8T - Willow)

ibrahimal63

Jan 19, 2019
The rom is installed. It works fine. But twrp does not work. Because it always stays on the login screen. There is no response. What can I do?

SaidJan

Nov 30, 2013
Minneapolis
Clean flashed it, but it loops rebooting. Then, I had to sideload Android 11 again to get it to work.

Last edited:

iamsaalim

Recognized Developer
I'm having some trouble with Mobile Data whilst using this ROM (as well as several others). I'm able to recieve calls and messages however I do not have an internet connection when enabling Mobile Data. I have reset APN and tried different APNs multiple times, nothing seems to work. I was wondering if someone could help me with this. (Redmi Note 8T - Willow)
ah it was fixed later on but i didnt update the build, its due to apns

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screen+Shot+2021-05-17+at+9.00.30+PM.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Pixel devices stock rom without gapps.

What's working :

• Boots
    • Fingerprint (works when encrypted)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • RIL (calls, data)
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED

Known issues:
    • Its permissive
    • Decrypted
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash DFE
    • Reboot
    Contributors : @DarkJoker360 for willow and @iamsaalim for ginkgo

Downloads :

• build for gingko only :- link
    • builld for willow only :- link
    Note :-
    • Do not flash ginkgo builds on willow and vice versa as they include firmware inline and will brick your device

Sources:
    I think instructions are missing wiping steps to remove encryption in devices that are encrypted.
    AOSP monet is public or private ?
    its not fully applied on source iirc, expect it around 12.1 i guess
    i tested that, it won't boot :(((
    then wait a few days for phh then.