Development [ROM][12.0][guamna] AOSP 12.0 [Monthly Builds]

Search This thread

Electimon

Recognized Developer
Screen+Shot+2021-05-17+at+9.00.30+PM.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications.

Known issues:
  • Permissive
  • You tell me
  • IF YOU DONT HAVE SLOT B FILLED YOU CAN BRICK
Instructions :
  • Download the latest build
  • Reboot to bootloader
  • Code:
    fastboot -w
  • Code:
    fastboot update PACKAGE.zip

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

Source Code:
https://github.com/moto-common

ChangeLog:
Jan 26 2022: Pushed Build1 zip
Wifi fixed, Overlays added, audio fixed, fingerprint fixed, various other fixes, please update!

Feb 21 2022: Pushed Feb-Week3 zip
Performance improvements, various fixes, please update!

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2022

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
*/

What's AOSP?

Known issues:
  • Permissive
  • Various other issues such as but not limited to: Overlays, Wifi, etc
Instructions :
  • Reboot to bootloader
  • Code:
    fastboot -w
  • Code:

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

Source Code:
Is this currently working? What are the risks? Is it worth trying? Please more info would be appreciated

Reactions: ElCoco.mx
Jan 25, 2022
Yes it works, risks are if you don't have Slot B filled (didn't take a update on stock or flash copy ab partitions zip) you can brick.
Ok so when I flashed my boot.img for root I remember flashing to to boot_a and boot_b is this the same thing (not exact command but it went something like fastboot flash boot.img boot_axxxx

svoc

Oct 5, 2015
Moto E6
Moto G9 Power
So I have copy partitions a/b.zip so flash it in twrp then the update zip and can I have root on stock firmware when I do this or do I need to be on 100% stock with out patched boot and recovery files

ElCoco.mx

Feb 11, 2022
Do you happen to know if this ROM works on the moto g8 (moto g fast: this is how it came out in the USA)? Sorry, I was looking and I can't find anything for my device.

MLC4570

Mar 19, 2022
I have a Moto G Play 2021 Guamna and have taken the following steps.
1) unlocked the bootloader

2) enabled USB debugging

3) downloaded aosp_guamna-img-eng.electimon-Feb-Week3.zip

4) changed the name to aosp.zip

5) rebooted to fastboot and typed the following

fastboot -w
fastboot update aosp.zip

I get a bunch of "archive does not contain *.sig" but it continues on and eventually says it's completed. When I reboot the phone I can see the screen is on, but it's blank. I can use ADB shell and see that there is a unix looking file structure.

I have no idea what to do next. Any information anyone can give would be helpful. I don't mind factory resetting or using the Lenovo rescue tool, I bought this phone to learn on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
    */

What's AOSP?

Known issues:
    • Permissive
    • You tell me
    • IF YOU DONT HAVE SLOT B FILLED YOU CAN BRICK
    Instructions :
    • Reboot to bootloader
    • Code:
      fastboot -w
    • Code:

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

Source Code:

ChangeLog:
    Jan 26 2022: Pushed Build1 zip
    Wifi fixed, Overlays added, audio fixed, fingerprint fixed, various other fixes, please update!

Feb 21 2022: Pushed Feb-Week3 zip
    Performance improvements, various fixes, please update!

Code:
    /*
    */

What's AOSP?

Known issues:
    • Permissive
    • Various other issues such as but not limited to: Overlays, Wifi, etc
    Instructions :
    • Reboot to bootloader
    • Code:
      fastboot -w
    • Code:

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

Source Code:
    Is this currently working? What are the risks? Is it worth trying? Please more info would be appreciated
    Not same, if you took an ota on stock you are good
    When will the next build be pushed out? We're waiting.
    When it is ready. I do this for free, please be patient
    When it is ready. I do this for free, please be patient
    Thank you for sharing your work with us. You've already shared a lot.