Development [ROM][12.0][lemonadep]Proton AOSP Mod[ZEPHYRUS]

Search This thread

Proton AOSP Mod | Project Zephyrus for OnePlus 9 Pro

What is this?
An fork of OG ProtonAOSP with some extra goodies that we thought is worth Adding.
ie. Whole package of Proton AOSP combined with necessary Customisations.

Whats working?
Everything

Some features

Some Visual Improvements over AOSP 12 sources
Latest Security Patches
Some Perfomance Improvements and Ricing .
Some useful Customisations.
Under Display Fingerprint Scanner Support
much more!

GApps Only

Download here!
Base FW should be the latest OOS11 of your region, just like other ROMs!
As for the Recovery,the one i provide or Nameless One will suffice.
boot.img
NamelessAOSP boot
Device Support Group
Join Here for Screenies, Support and Changelogs
Consult me regarding bugs and issues Only with logs.

Last edited:

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
Currently boosting Nameless. Gonna try Proton when I get to my PC. Have you had a crash dump? Or overheating when gaming, if you play that is?

View attachment 5626657
Which ROM is running cool while maintaining performance while gaming?

The source of the heat is not the ROM, but the SOC itself. No matter what ROM you use, SD888 will produce tons of heat while gaming heavily, or playing some demanding games.

IamTheBRAVE

Which ROM is running cool while maintaining performance while gaming?

The source of the heat is not the ROM, but the SOC itself. No matter what ROM you use, SD888 will produce tons of heat while gaming heavily, or playing some demanding games.
Yes, exactly. I have a game i play a lot too and temp rises to 42⁰C/108⁰F in minutes. 8 found out the big cores go on full speed while game launches. I'm trying to mitigate the heat using a cpu manager valled 3C Toolbox (it's a bit old but works) it takes a bit longer for the phone to reach that temp but still, not a perfect solution.
I'm on crdroid rn, but other roms behaved the same. I'm planning on starting over from scratch and try arter kernel. I hope it works.
Also, this model seems to have had production problems. Some devices have no problem at all even running on stovk oos, while others have stutters and others have qualcomm crashes. It's like a russian roulette of problems... I regret buying it to be honest.

noobstyle1337

Nov 22, 2013
OnePlus 7T
Rly n1ce Rom ...one of the best ...I hope it will be updated often ....thanks ....4 this Rom

update ...
. still awesome rom ... the update is really cool but I don't have a fingerprint .... but I had problems with my cell phone it can also be that it's because of my one plus 9 pro

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts