[ROM][12.0] LineageOS 19.1 | Monet [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Finatic

Dec 10, 2015
Hello All,

I am been using lineageOS (last release) since one month and for now I am quite disaspointed.
Performance are great but some details makes me crasy :

- No adaptive light : I tried to install google Health service but still the same
- No wake screen for incoming call,so, I am not able to see who is calling me
- No shortcut to the camera from lock screen, physical shortcut is enable.
- No ability to hide settings from lockscreen.
- Can't take share a screenshot without saving it

I am surprised that no one mention it and I am going to think it concern only me.

Could you, please, share your experiences regarding this two issues ? And how I can try to help to solve it ?

Thanks
Thank you for your report and concerns but it seems that no one cares, even the OP doesn't bother to respond. Sadly the only full working ROM is Arrow and even that stopped the development some time ago. Mi 10 Lite was and still is a great device but never had the deserved attention from devs. Sad!

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Thank you for your report and concerns but it seems that no one cares, even the OP doesn't bother to respond. Sadly the only full working ROM is Arrow and even that stopped the development some time ago. Mi 10 Lite was and still is a great device but never had the deserved attention from devs. Sad!

I'm a little busy with my current job, anyway I'm updating our device tree so other devs can use that
If you are in our group, you should already know that I even released Lineage 19.1 there
= I still give attention to Monet as this is my main device yet

Finatic

Dec 10, 2015
I'm a little busy with my current job, anyway I'm updating our device tree so other devs can use that
If you are in our group, you should already know that I even released Lineage 19.1 there
Thank you for your work, you should be proud of it, isn't flawless but is really good. Please don't take me wrong, I was only criticizing the lack of more devs TLC deserved by our device. Please consider to release 19.1 here or a more polished 18.1. 🖖🏻

willclyde

Apr 11, 2022
Hi xSylla. Can I ask a question? On this ROM with the mi 10 lite, is there a possibilty to unlock the phone with fingerprint without pressing the power button first or having ambient display on? Or is this just the way the ROM is?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1609457790683.png
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
    It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
    LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download: https://download.lineageos.org/monet

Instructions:

1. Download the ROM and Gapps package (optional)
    2. Boot to recovery.
    3. Wipe Cache, and Data (you might need to format data partition!).
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Flash GApps (optional).
    6. Reboot and set up your device (realize that first boot might take longer than usual)

Known issues
    Tell me

If you discover any bug/issue, please pm me and report with a log and the steps to reproduce that

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel
    Device tree
    Common tree
    Update has been released
    We have a telegram channel for monet and vangogh devices, click here https://t.me/mi10litereleases

Donation links: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xSyllaMaintainer
    Another update :3

Check changelog :3 <3
    I have only 1 month with the phone and for me it has been strange to be all this time with the global stock rom.
    Always in all the xiaomis I have had after unboxing I open boot, install twrp recovery and flash some custom rom, mainly the EU but also Lineage. It was an unpleasant surprise for me not to find custom rom or developers for this phone. So I appreciate very much what they are doing especially because the cell has been on the market for several months

Thx @xSylla