Jan 30, 2008
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hello!

Thanks for your work.
I've installed this update but since the first release i have an issue:
Voice Match doesnt work.
It allows me ti setting everything up but It doesnt trigger Google Assistant.
I've tried to install/ unistall the Google Assistant App but the problem is still there.

Any ideas?
I think this is the case for everyone. There doesn't appear to be a solution. I've tried a few techniques, e.g. changing fingerprint profile but no luck so far...

Reactions: MatteoTito

Aditya.Sharma

Feb 16, 2015
I was on 2022/04/19 build and today upgraded to 2022/05/16 build via OTA.
On both builds I've below issues:
1. Sometimes screen goes black and power button does nothing. Either I need to hard reboot or blindly keep trying the fingerprint unlock to bring back the home screen.
2. Very often, incoming calls in Fullscreen comes without caller name/number and won't allow to answer the call. I'd have to press power button couple of times to turn off screen and turn it on to get the caller name and be able to answer the call.
3. Fingerprint is really really bad at configuring as well and recognizing. 8 out of 10 times I'd have to enter my pin.

Is anyone experiencing this and are there any workarounds or is this something that's being looked at? For me, these are serious as I use this as daily rom for work!View attachment 5618629
The fingerprint issue is real. On the Android 11, it was alright.

emlo16

Aug 28, 2010
WWA
Maybe the problem is probably related to the fingerprints added during the initial phone setup. I had the same thing, but I deleted all the fingerprints and added the same finger again 2 times. Problem solved.

Reactions: Eboshi Moriyama

Poux3

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone tell me if the just added pocket mode is working? Like if you cover the prox sensor and try to double tap to wake, does it turn the screen on?

mikefnz

Jan 30, 2008
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Can someone tell me if the just added pocket mode is working? Like if you cover the prox sensor and try to double tap to wake, does it turn the screen on?
Seems to work as expected. If sensor covered and double tap, nothing happens. If sensor clear and double tap, screen turns on. No guarantee that if the phone is in say a cycling top back pocket things might move around and somehow turn on, but then turn back off, etc.

Bepha

Feb 18, 2019
OnePlus 7T
你能指導一下嗎?
141962_new.jpg

Reactions: olanyama

Bepha

Feb 18, 2019
OnePlus 7T
I was on 2022/04/19 build and today upgraded to 2022/05/16 build via OTA.
On both builds I've below issues:
1. Sometimes screen goes black and power button does nothing. Either I need to hard reboot or blindly keep trying the fingerprint unlock to bring back the home screen.
2. Very often, incoming calls in Fullscreen comes without caller name/number and won't allow to answer the call. I'd have to press power button couple of times to turn off screen and turn it on to get the caller name and be able to answer the call.
3. Fingerprint is really really bad at configuring as well and recognizing. 8 out of 10 times I'd have to enter my pin.

Is anyone experiencing this and are there any workarounds or is this something that's being looked at? For me, these are serious as I use this as daily rom for work!View attachment 5618629
Your color option must choose natural.
I found other options similar to a mask on the screen.

141963.jpg

MatteoTito

May 18, 2022
Hi,

i've noticed that the fingerprint sensor works even if the device is locked with black screen.

Is It a feature or a bug?

Poux3

Mar 22, 2018
Seems to work as expected. If sensor covered and double tap, nothing happens. If sensor clear and double tap, screen turns on. No guarantee that if the phone is in say a cycling top back pocket things might move around and somehow turn on, but then turn back off, etc.
Holy they were able to do it!! One last thing, let's say you have "turn ambient screen on for new notification" enabled, if you cover the prox sensor does it turn the ambient screen on for a new notification?

MH190102

Jul 13, 2017
Installed the last update and the animations still lag its like they are dropping frames. Sliding down the notification center and also the onehanded mode animation. It feels like its getting a little bit better when drakmode is enabled but its still noticable. Is there a way to fix that with some option with in the system or does it still need some optimization?
Other than that, very nice Rom.

XCRØW

May 29, 2022
Am I the only one who is getting bugs now my phonepe is not working I don't know what to do

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for the reply.

Is there a way to change this? Because if the phone is in the poket and the screen touches my leg, It wakes up and starts typing things, or goes to emergency screen.
    That will come up in next build where you'll have toggle under display settings to turnoff Fingerprint while screen is off.
    I used this ROM for 2 days
    Thanks developers for giving us pure pixel experience.
    Everything was working fine but few basic things were there so i had to flash stock fom back.

1. Fingerprint sensor doesn't work all time.
    2. Second SIM doesn't work all time, after few time it stopped working and to fix that i had to restart again.
    3. Main camera app in this build was useless.
    4. Mobile charging speed was reduced from stock rom.
    Any one have issues with screen cast as I just can't connect my phone screen to my LG tv and it always saying failed to connect.
    please grab the log when after you try to connect and send the log to me. i will check

Thanks.
    I have recorded the logs for you to have a look on but when I attach the file here it is not showing.
    Try to DM me.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

New build is up!
    Download
    here
    * Dirty flashing will work, if you encounter any issues then you might have to clean flash.
    * As filesystem have been changed, for some devices it may require to clean flash.
    * I have uploaded the new recovery as well for all of the devices.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed screen flickering issue
    * Removed min/max FPS options instead now smooth display option will be there (similar to AOSP behaviour)
    * Moved audio panel to Left
    * Changed filesystem to ext4 for better performance
    * Removed Emulated storage
    * Updated OOS Blobs to 11.0.6.1
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    New build is up!
    Download
    here

PIxel Experience 12 Plus version is also available now

CHANGELOG:

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Fixed audio volumes
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    New build is up!
    Download
    here
    AFH (Mirror):

7T - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=33288

* Clean flash needed, however if you fancy a bit you can try dirty flashing and see if it works for you.

CHANGELOG:

* Latest PE sources merged
    * Updated to 12L
    * Enabled Call recording
    * Kernel side improvements
    * Latest OOS changes synced
    * BT Improvements & Audio improvements
    * Enabled PS controller supports
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    New build is up!
    Download
    here

* Dirty flashing from previous unofficial build should work.

CHANGELOG:

** Initial official build **

• Reworked color profile
    • March security patch merged
    • Both the settings crashing and 3 button navigation crashing issues have been fixed.
    • Switched perf kernel
    • upstreamed kernel to latest google stable 4.14.274
    • Fixed 60hz lag
    • Fixed game frame drops
    • Translations imported
    • Lot of bug fixes