[ROM][12.0][OnePlus 7T][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Eboshi Moriyama

Jun 17, 2016
Hello everyone, just flashed this rom and I love it! Many thanks to the developers, great job!
I only just need help with an app: Matterport Capture. I use the app for my job to do 3d real estate scans, unfortunately the system don't allow to use the wide angle lens, I wander if you could add access to this app. Thx

manthan025

Jun 11, 2015
I was on 2022/04/19 build and today upgraded to 2022/05/16 build via OTA.
On both builds I've below issues:
1. Sometimes screen goes black and power button does nothing. Either I need to hard reboot or blindly keep trying the fingerprint unlock to bring back the home screen.
2. Very often, incoming calls in Fullscreen comes without caller name/number and won't allow to answer the call. I'd have to press power button couple of times to turn off screen and turn it on to get the caller name and be able to answer the call.
3. Fingerprint is really really bad at configuring as well and recognizing. 8 out of 10 times I'd have to enter my pin.

Is anyone experiencing this and are there any workarounds or is this something that's being looked at? For me, these are serious as I use this as daily rom for work!View attachment 5618629
Same..My screen goes dark after ending a call and have to figure out the fingerprint unlock or spam the power button until i get the screen back.This issue is since the April build.. fingerprint just doesn't work 9/10 times.
Plz Fix...this is a great rom and i am using it as a daily driver.😌

parth7667

Oct 5, 2011
Rajkot
Same..My screen goes dark after ending a call and have to figure out the fingerprint unlock or spam the power button until i get the screen back.This issue is since the April build.. fingerprint just doesn't work 9/10 times.
Plz Fix...this is a great rom and i am using it as a daily driver.😌
Fingerprint is working fine. I would suggest you to re enroll your fingerprints. Also i haven't had any black screen issues reported by the users. Maybe try to clean flash again from latest OOS.

Bunny Munnu

Mar 28, 2019
Moto G 2015
OnePlus 7T
Hi,

i've noticed that the fingerprint sensor works even if the device is locked with black screen.

Is It a feature or a bug?
Its a feature. Oxygen OS made fingerprint work only on AOD, Ambient display or lock screen. Other phones like samsung, google etc made the fingerprint work from blank screen itself. Though it's the pixel rom, that feature is there.

MatteoTito

May 18, 2022
Its a feature. Oxygen OS made fingerprint work only on AOD, Ambient display or lock screen. Other phones like samsung, google etc made the fingerprint work from blank screen itself. Though it's the pixel rom, that feature is there.
Thank you for the reply.

Is there a way to change this? Because if the phone is in the poket and the screen touches my leg, It wakes up and starts typing things, or goes to emergency screen.

Crazzypanther

Jun 20, 2015
OnePlus 7T
Hi, Great ROM so far. I have one issue with the Lift to check gesture. It does not seem to be working on the latest build. It can be found in Lock Screen -> Lift to Check. Does anybody have the same issue?

Jan 8, 2022
OnePlus 7T
I have lost widevine L1 after installing. Does anyone else have the same issue? Anyway to get it back on PE12?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-012442_Netflix.png
    Screenshot_20220615-012442_Netflix.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 63

MatteoTito

May 18, 2022
Hi,

I've noticed there Is no App Locker in this Rom. Is possible to add this built in feature in next update? Third part apps are just bad.

dpkmui8

Jan 8, 2017
Moto G4 Plus
OnePlus 6
there is new build PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-12.1-20220616-0324-OFFICIAL.zip, can i dirty flash from build PixelExperience_Plus_hotdogb-12.1-20220516-1953-OFFICIAL.zip or clean flash require? thanks.

Apr 23, 2016
Mysore
I'm not able see ambient display settings under display options after 16 June update. Was it removed? It was good feature to see notification and time without waking up screen. Could you please add that back.

Last edited:

greatpapa

Apr 15, 2012
I used this ROM for 2 days
Thanks developers for giving us pure pixel experience.
Everything was working fine but few basic things were there so i had to flash stock fom back.

1. Fingerprint sensor doesn't work all time.
2. Second SIM doesn't work all time, after few time it stopped working and to fix that i had to restart again.
3. Main camera app in this build was useless.
4. Mobile charging speed was reduced from stock rom.

Reactions: arvindgr

thomasbautista

May 19, 2022
I just hope in this new update, that auto brightness will be fixed. Like, it will always blast the brightness even under indirect sunlight 🥲

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
    * Updated translations
    * Other minor issues have been fixed
    * Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
    * Synced vibration from OOS 11
    * Kernel improvements
    * Rebased kernel with LOS base
    * Updated to latest CLO tag in kernel
    * Minor bug fixes
    Thank you. OOS camera works fine.

Edit: Is it possible to add system app lock feature or icon hide feature in pixel launcher? @parth7667
    Nope. Launcher is prebuilt from google itself, so can't add any features.
    Nope. Launcher is prebuilt from google itself, so can't add any features.
    Hi Parth,
    First of all, thank you very much for your hard work.
    I have a question. Could you tell me why the idle drain for this rom is much higher than stock OS? Or do you have any recommendations to fix that issue?
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I have a simple question.
    I'm still running Android 11 Beta 5 Oxygen OS, my OP7T is rooted and I want to install your version on Android 12.
    What do you recommend for installation?
    To go back to a stable OOS 11 installation with a rollback, and to flash the PE version?
    Thanks for your advice.
    Rollback with MSM, yes.
    Can confirm that battery drain is relatively big compared to previous PE from June or other Custom Roms like Paranoid and fingerprint is bad.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

New build is up!
    Download
    here
    * Dirty flashing will work, if you encounter any issues then you might have to clean flash.
    * As filesystem have been changed, for some devices it may require to clean flash.
    * I have uploaded the new recovery as well for all of the devices.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed screen flickering issue
    * Removed min/max FPS options instead now smooth display option will be there (similar to AOSP behaviour)
    * Moved audio panel to Left
    * Changed filesystem to ext4 for better performance
    * Removed Emulated storage
    * Updated OOS Blobs to 11.0.6.1
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    New build is up!
    Download
    here

PIxel Experience 12 Plus version is also available now

CHANGELOG:

• April security patch
    • Fixed charging animation not appearing
    • Fixed unlock sound playing repeatedly
    • Fixed audio volumes
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    New build is up!
    Download
    here
    AFH (Mirror):

7T - https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=33288

* Clean flash needed, however if you fancy a bit you can try dirty flashing and see if it works for you.

CHANGELOG:

* Latest PE sources merged
    * Updated to 12L
    * Enabled Call recording
    * Kernel side improvements
    * Latest OOS changes synced
    * BT Improvements & Audio improvements
    * Enabled PS controller supports
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    New build is up!
    Download
    here

* Dirty flashing from previous unofficial build should work.

CHANGELOG:

** Initial official build **

• Reworked color profile
    • March security patch merged
    • Both the settings crashing and 3 button navigation crashing issues have been fixed.
    • Switched perf kernel
    • upstreamed kernel to latest google stable 4.14.274
    • Fixed 60hz lag
    • Fixed game frame drops
    • Translations imported
    • Lot of bug fixes