[EOL][ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

FadiFido

May 4, 2017
Any one have issues with screen cast as I just can't connect my phone screen to my LG tv and it always saying failed to connect.

GammaRay654

Dec 31, 2008
Madrid
I have problem with "ok google", the assistant dont work, when i open assistant manually it work but when the assistant talk is muted, assistant work fine for you or only happens to me?

Nice work with this PE!

shadow7878

Aug 25, 2019
There are some ocassional issues (hiccups or freezing) with the navigation gestures and suddenly my watch isn't showing in the bluetooth icon as connected though it is.

And double tap to wake or raise to wake feature is a bit unresponsive.

derykcihc

Jun 27, 2022
OnePlus 7T
Found a bug that if you change navigation from Swipe navigation to 2 button or 3 button navigation, system will crash, unable to recover with reboot so I had to factory reset.

Last edited:

FadiFido

May 4, 2017
I have a strange issue that started to happen today. I have restarted my phone and all of a sudden when the device boot up it freezes after about 5 sec. and then it reboots and do the same thing over and over again.
I have booted to safe mode and it boots normally and everything is working fine in safe mode only but when I reboot again to regular mode it keep doing the same thing again.
Is there any way to fix this issue without doing a factory reset as I can't backup my data?

mikefnz

Jan 30, 2008
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
I have a strange issue that started to happen today. I have restarted my phone and all of a sudden when the device boot up it freezes after about 5 sec. and then it reboots and do the same thing over and over again.
I have booted to safe mode and it boots normally and everything is working fine in safe mode only but when I reboot again to regular mode it keep doing the same thing again.
Is there any way to fix this issue without doing a factory reset as I can't backup my data?
What about Swift for data backup?

bobdowl

Jan 3, 2012
I have pretty high battery drain with this ROM.

I wiped everything before installing and it runs well but battery life is pretty atrocious, overnight I went from 20% to 0%.

During the day it also seems to have pretty high idle drain, last time I checked, I went from 80% to 15% while only having 1:30h screen time.

Any tips?

Reactions: Matthaigh27

mikefnz

Jan 30, 2008
Christchurch
OnePlus 7T
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
I have pretty high battery drain with this ROM.

I wiped everything before installing and it runs well but battery life is pretty atrocious, overnight I went from 20% to 0%.

During the day it also seems to have pretty high idle drain, last time I checked, I went from 80% to 15% while only having 1:30h screen time.

Any tips?
New battery :)
Alternatively, rigorously check what apps are using the battery, do they need to be 'optimised', and do they all need to constantly check-in with their masters every 10 minutes?

bobdowl

Jan 3, 2012
New battery :)
Alternatively, rigorously check what apps are using the battery, do they need to be 'optimised', and do they all need to constantly check-in with their masters every 10 minutes?
I ran BetterBatteryStats for a while and this is the result.

It is almost 95% wakelocked, although the kernel and partial wakelocks show nothing of note.
However, the android system / Google play services seem to constantly be active.
So this has nothing to do with any apps (I actually have cleaned up a lot while migrating to this ROM).
Something is just not behaving as intended.

Edit: Please note that my location service was turned off during that time, except for one hour.
Edit2: I have a suspicion that this is related to the "Lift to check phone" setting and turned it off. Will report back if it helped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-095305_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20220704-095305_BBS.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20220704-095314_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20220704-095314_BBS.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220704-095318_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20220704-095318_BBS.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220704-095333_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20220704-095333_BBS.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220704-095338_BBS.png
    Screenshot_20220704-095338_BBS.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T [hotdogb]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

February update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.38 / F.20

Changelog:
    * February security patch merged
    * Base kernel with minimal imports of OOS sources
    * correct device identification, may require clean install from oos12
    * Bug fixes
    * Fixed safety net failing
    * Battery drain improvements
    * Synced with latest H.38 / F.20
    New build is up!
    Download
    here
    * Dirty flashing will work, if you encounter any issues then you might have to clean flash.
    * As filesystem have been changed, for some devices it may require to clean flash.
    * I have uploaded the new recovery as well for all of the devices.

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed screen flickering issue
    * Removed min/max FPS options instead now smooth display option will be there (similar to AOSP behaviour)
    * Moved audio panel to Left
    * Changed filesystem to ext4 for better performance
    * Removed Emulated storage
    * Updated OOS Blobs to 11.0.6.1
    * Minor bug fixes
    * Improved system stability
    Hello Everyone,

April update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.38

Changelog:

- April security patch
    - Updated translations