[EOL][ROM][13.0][OnePlus 7T Pro][Official] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey everyone, after I updated to the june version i'm not able to use gpay anymore: the phone is rooted and have the modules to let the phone pass safety net, also, all banking apps are working correctly and i've tried to hide magisk for gpay as well but nothing changed. I also trying backing up and clean flashing the rom, tried gpay without root but yet, nothing. Any advice would be much appreciate. thank u all:giggle:

Last edited:

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hey everyone, after I updated to the june version i'm not able to use gpay anymore: the phone is rooted and have the modules to let the phone pass safety net, also, all banking apps are working correctly and i've tried to hide magisk for gpay as well but nothing changed. I also trying backing up and clen flashing the rom, tried gpay without root but yet, nothing. Any advice would be much appreciate. thank u all
So, I've found a fix if anyone else got the same issue: u need to add to the denylist in magisk both gpay and play services, after that clear data and cache of both apps and it should be good as new(y)
Ps: no idea why gpay was working before the update even without denylist...

vankoen

Nov 17, 2013
I've just found myself in 'Qualcomm ChrashDump mode' how is this possible the ROM is working perfectly. After booting into fastboot and then choosing for start the phone starts normally thank god! Somebody else have this issue?

vankoen

Nov 17, 2013
I've got one again today! Is there something I have to do or is this not a problem? And other question is it possible to go back to stock with the pixel recovery?

Tomee88

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys im thinking of installing this rom on my 7T pro coz everyone say its the best rom for daily drive. Got few questions how is the battery life and fingerprint? Can i pay safely with gpay? Calling and messaging ok? Does OTA updates work? Or what problem u guys facing? Thx

Cecillatour

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys im thinking of installing this rom on my 7T pro coz everyone say its the best rom for daily drive. Got few questions how is the battery life and fingerprint? Can i pay safely with gpay? Calling and messaging ok? Does OTA updates work? Or what problem u guys facing? Thx
I installed it recently, 2-3 weeks ago. So far excellent. Gpay works (I have Magisk installed). Calling and messaging perfectly fine. Battery life seems ok, perhaps better than with the stock ROM. It is just a feeling, I didn't measure it. I haven't tested OTA yet. Fingerprint works fine.

Tomee88

Feb 10, 2018
I installed it recently, 2-3 weeks ago. So far excellent. Gpay works (I have Magisk installed). Calling and messaging perfectly fine. Battery life seems ok, perhaps better than with the stock ROM. It is just a feeling, I didn't measure it. I haven't tested OTA yet. Fingerprint works fine.
Thanks man how about 90hz display i heard PE has problems with it.

parth7667

Oct 5, 2011
Rajkot
Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
* Fixed storage usage issue on OTA app
* Updated translations
* Other minor issues have been fixed
* Removed Snap camera & Added OOS Camera
* Synced vibration from OOS 11
* Kernel improvements
* Rebased kernel with LOS base
* Updated to latest CLO tag in kernel
* Minor bug fixes

nazrulislambhat

Jul 30, 2017
Srinagar
fossnoobs.com
OnePlus 7T Pro
Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
* Updated translations
* Kernel improvements
* Minor bug fixes
OOS Camera - Amazing

Does PE Plus have Gaming Mode & Dark pitch black mode?

History_exe

Dec 15, 2017
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
* Updated translations
* Kernel improvements
* Minor bug fixes
OTA update always broken (for now it broken 7 times) and start download from 0, could OTA have breakpoint continuation function?

Problem solved. Just sideload the rom.

Last edited:

M@tt3z

Nov 27, 2018
Hello,

Just found out after update that new camera is missing macro mode that I had on stock software for my 7T Pro

Makkekakke

May 19, 2022
OnePlus 8T
Xiaomi 12 Pro
I think this is the best rom for the OnePlus 7T Pro. The only problem I still have is that fingerprint unlock does not work on the lock screen. I tried a clean install after the latest OOS update that was suggested as a fix. Could rooting the phone have any effect on this? GPay and all my banking apps have certainly worked for me with no problems throughout the use of this ROM. I have locked the bootloader too on my phone as well.

I would like to thank the developer of this rom for his awesome work too! 👍

Reactions: DreadfulDrummer

Dacoco

Dec 8, 2010
After the last update there are many problems with my google camera (org.codeaurora.snapcam 6.210329.0153build-8.1.101). Often there is no picture or i can't activate the selfie cam or i can't change lenses. Everything worked like a charm before. Maybe this is about integrating the OOS Camera?

Anyone with a working GCAM version?

Navneethp

Oct 19, 2017
Bangalore
OnePlus 7T Pro
After the last update there are many problems with my google camera (org.codeaurora.snapcam 6.210329.0153build-8.1.101). Often there is no picture or i can't activate the selfie cam or i can't change lenses. Everything worked like a charm before. Maybe this is about integrating the OOS Camera?

Anyone with a working GCAM version?
I've been using the same GCAM; everything works...well most of the time... the viewfinder goes black for a couple of minutes (happens with the OOS camera also), the time-lapse doesn't work half the time, other than these it just gets the work done.

Bearzy_25

Mar 11, 2022
OnePlus 7T Pro
I think this is the best rom for the OnePlus 7T Pro. The only problem I still have is that fingerprint unlock does not work on the lock screen. I tried a clean install after the latest OOS update that was suggested as a fix. Could rooting the phone have any effect on this? GPay and all my banking apps have certainly worked for me with no problems throughout the use of this ROM. I have locked the bootloader too on my phone as well.

I would like to thank the developer of this rom for his awesome work too! 👍
Hey man, I don't think rooting could be a problem, mine is rooted and have no problems with fingerprint unlock. Also, there's an option in display settings ( the last one) where u can use fingerprint even if the screen is off, but I prefered to disable it because it was giving me issues while in pocket.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Announcement:

As PE project is now EOL. I am ending the support for the 7 series. Thanks to every testers and users for using the ROM. Best of luck and have fun!

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus 7T Pro[hotdog]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download PixelExperience ROM

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group

Hello Everyone,

March update is now available!

OOS Firmware: OxygenOS 12.1 H.30

Changelog:

• Source rebased with March security patch - QPR2
    • Sched improvements
    • Added CLO boostfwk support
    • Switched back to WALT with qcom perf stack
    • cpu idle improvements
    • Fixed 60 FPS video recording
    • Updated Google Apps
    • Updated Translations
    • Minor issues fixed
    Hello Everyone,

Here’s the Pixel Experience Android 13 for you.

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

However this is an unofficial CI Release, but after some days I will push it as an official builds on PE Website.

Download: https://sourceforge.net/projects/rajan-pe/files/

Changelogs:
    • Android 13
    • OOS FW 11.0.9.1
    • EROFS + F2FS filesystems with Project Quota
    • SELinux Enforcing
    Known issues:
    • Currently Smooth display is not working, so default refresh rate will be 60hz, You can force it in developer settings to 90hz
    • In APP FOD UI is glitched
    Notes:
    • Clean flash is required
    Hello Everyone,

New builds for android 13 are up on official website

Please note that this is still in BETA, so there will be some minor UI/ Glitches and bugs will be there.

Changelogs:
    • Updated to October security patch
    • Updated gapps
    • Fixed crash when enabling Live Captions
    • Performance and minor bug fixes
    • Fixed device model detection (which should fix issues with L1 for some people)
    • Fixed some carrier settings were crashing
    * Note: Dirty flashing is fine from previous 13 builds, no need to clean flash if you're already on PE 13
    Hello everyone!

New update is out!

Changelog:

* July security patch
    * Updated translations
    * Kernel improvements