• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
Its time for update again (sorry had bugs in last update so had to take it down)

Changelog

• Added Smartspace (gapps build)
  • Safetynet passing without magisk
  • Fixed settings of sim 2 for data couldn't be configured
  • Google apps should be themed by monet
  • Added mic and camera toggle tiles
  • Added Themed icon for more 3rd party apps
  • Aligned aod animation with power button
  • Added micorg (non gapps build)
As usual links are updated in op enjoy 🏃‍♂️

dolund

Oct 7, 2021
Its time for update again (sorry had bugs in last update so had to take it down)

Changelog

Dirty Flash available?

xlDraglONlx

Oct 26, 2019
Russia, Nizhny Tagil
vk.com

Changelog

Why is it necessary to update from version 10 of Android, and not from 11?

dkaxmannen

Nov 15, 2019
Why is it necessary to update from version 10 of Android, and not from 11?
Unless its OSS it can cause major performence issues like constant buffering of videos of lag in search engines/keyboards. Not recommended. Had it fot long while before and thought it was anything else besides the changing the firmware...

---

Had no problem so far far. Great work. Not a fan of android 12, for some reason they love simplifying everything. But all in all good.
Is there any issues with f2fs? Not using It right now but but might as well check.

Last problem which is more in regards to android 12. Are there any tools to change ex. layout notifications, panels? Riru core and Xposed is not working for me (at least not lxposed).

kakagi

Apr 24, 2011
Kolkata
Redmi K20 Pro
Issues:
-Alarm does not work.
-Bluetooth earbuds don't usually connect.
Did not tested the latest build so can't comment, but In the earlier build I have issue with bluetooths. Like frequent reconnection of the device within seconds while playing songs. and if songs are paused then while resumes no sound coming from Bluetooth. Either u have to tooggle several times between speaker and Bluetooth or you need to reboot your system.

gaoyuan121

Jul 19, 2012
nice~the rom is perfect fluent.. But I really can't find the sms application in the vanilla version. Could you please help check it? I've searched the installed and disabled applications while nothing found.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, thank you for your reply. Could you please tell me what wipes should I select in the recovery in order to make the best and cleaner wipe ?

Thank you.
    Hey,
    I did the following -
    1. Format Data (The entire thing)
    2. Flash Vendor
    3. Flash ROM (I used Gapps version)
    This did not work for me (was booting to TWRP every time).

Personally I think it's best to wipe and flash because you will have less issues, in the end it will take less time (believe me). Also it makes you think of good backup strategies (use Google Android backup or Titanium of you have root access). For the same rom, the incremental updates can be dirty flashed but flashing a new Android version is too much of a risk I think.

I just changed from LOS11 to this rom and it's great, thank you so much again @abhishek987!
    Thanks.

I just want to know whether A12 is support dirty flash on encrypted device (using TWRP) when the incremental updates.

Do you try the incremental update (A12) on encrypted device ?

Have a nice day.
    Thanks.

I just want to know whether A12 is support dirty flash on encrypted device (using TWRP) when the incremental updates.

Do you try the incremental update (A12) on encrypted device ?

Have a nice day.
    I have tried dirty flashing the 16/10/2021 built over 05/10/2021 Gapps built and it booted succesfully using latest Stable orangfox recovery, but due to buggy built of 16/10/2021 i have cleang flash the 17/20/2021 Gapps built and its working flawless. even after i have flash ANX camera 185 R Zip via OFOX recovery. eagerly waiting for November built update @abhishek987
    Hi! With encryption forced in TWRP, how can I install a Magisk module (like ANX)? Thanks!
    Flash latest orange fox stable recovery and try
    Is it strictly mandatory to have magisk and modules installed in this rom in order to get Google pay working ?

I have another question. Can I encrypt my phone with this ROM and OrangeFox recovery installed ?

Thank you.
    Screen+Shot+2021-05-17+at+9.00.30+PM.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Pixel devices stock rom without gapps.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Selinux Enforcing
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is Indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with Chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmware. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

Source Code:
    https://bigota.d.miui.com/20.4.27/miui_RAPHAEL_20.4.27_a29ff932d8_10.0.zip20211005_222920.jpg20211005_222923.jpg20211005_222929.jpg20211005_222931.jpg20211005_222935.jpg20211005_222940.jpg

Changelog

okay guys time for update :p

CHANGELOG

• Fixed safetynet without magisk
    • Adaptive icons should try to theme itself (if themed icon enabled)

Links are updated in op enjoy
    Great Work as always
    its time for again quick update

Changelog
    • Same as yesterday
    • Fixed gapps issue for few users

As usual links updated in op enjoye