• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 10374985

Now I just wish Xiaomi would release proper R source code for K20 Pro/Mi 9. It's completely forgotten :(
If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath.
I've got a K30 Pro, and I've been waiting for a workable kernel source code so far, and we have gotten nothing so far!

Foxwile

Aug 23, 2019
on the latest 16.10 and 17.10 builds the only problem is that, location icon on status bar (green dot) is stuck even if location is disabled , it looks like something is using that all the time and attestation failed, gapps version, dirty and clean flash, magisk hide enabled, all google apps hidden.
On initial build no issues with that.

Last edited:

rammurtimeena

Dec 30, 2015
Panjim
its time for again quick update

Changelog
  • Same as yesterday
  • Fixed gapps issue for few users

As usual links updated in op e
Clean flashed latest gapps version rom still most of Google apps are force closing ..not sign-in automatically. Even tried dirty flash over 051021,161021 built also.
Logcat is enclosed
NOTE: After clean flash today youtube issue resolved. thanks @abhishek987

Last edited:
Did you tried with magiskhide in settings along with downloading magisk module "magiskhide props config"?
No luck with this. I've tried changing fingerprint with props to match my device's version but the result is the same. Installing magisk also results in other apps not starting, such as UVO connect, for car connectivity, even though I've added them to magiskhide. Removing magisk allow me to use them, but still no clue on why google Pay won't work...

udaymahajann

Jan 29, 2021
Abhishek bhai safety net fail bta rha, CTS profile match fail, latest Rom flash ki hai jiska link original post mei hai, 17 10 2021 vali

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211019-113256.png
    Screenshot_20211019-113256.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: P4Block

kakagi

Apr 24, 2011
Kolkata
Redmi K20 Pro
No luck with this. I've tried changing fingerprint with props to match my device's version but the result is the same. Installing magisk also results in other apps not starting, such as UVO connect, for car connectivity, even though I've added them to magiskhide. Removing magisk allow me to use them, but still no clue on why google Pay won't work...
Don't know for me gpay is working along with magisk.

rammurtimeena

Dec 30, 2015
Panjim
@abhishek987 Thanks for AOSP android 12 built its realy buttery smooth , We"re missing Google dialer Native call recording feature! As per the Google policy India region its available.

Last edited:

kakagi

Apr 24, 2011
Kolkata
Redmi K20 Pro
Hi is anybody facing push notifications issue? Already disabled the adaptive battery and gave all application the unrestricted battery permission under settings but still not receiving push notifications in the several app like gmail, Yahoo etc

Turbine1991

Nov 19, 2014
Going back to stock miui today. The annoyances:
-Bluetooth sound devices don't always connect.
-No fast charging, with my torch on and using the device, I drain incredibly slow. With torch off and using device, I charge incredibly slow. I went from 3% to 14% over 6 hrs.
-Recents is annoying, there's no clear all and it doesn't bring up the last used app by default.

Hi!, I loved the rom since the first lauch! props to the dev!

So, I realized when I tried to dirty update to 17-10, that TWRP dont ask for password, to descript data, then I got something like the image bellow.
I did clean update (it's awesone till now), but using Orange Fox instead TWRP, so I got the same.
Someone knows how to void this for future?

photo_2021-10-20_14-31-22.jpg

Ignass

Mar 22, 2013
You need to remove encryption

abhishek987 please add torch toggle with long press power button when screen is on

C-o-M

Oct 20, 2010
Hi!, I loved the rom since the first lauch! props to the dev!

So, I realized when I tried to dirty update to 17-10, that TWRP dont ask for password, to descript data, then I got something like the image bellow.
I did clean update (it's awesone till now), but using Orange Fox instead TWRP, so I got the same.
Someone knows how to void this for future?

View attachment 5437597

There is no recovery yet that is able to decrypt A12 volumes. You'll either have to wait for an update of TWRP/Fox, or use DFE.

Reactions: allansrc

Top Liked Posts