• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

Search This thread

rammurtimeena

Dec 30, 2015
Panjim
After using 2-3 days without any notification soun issue ..suddenly today Whatsapp notification sound and po-up stopped coming, Any one of u facing the same issue? plz give me some solution @abhishek987

Apr 12, 2020
Adding a credit card issue is even in cn beta/ stable also.may be my device doesn't have NFC but your device has NFC? That could be related to even bootloader unlock also.
Well mine's Chinese so I do have NFC. Actually I've been using custom ROMs since a while and it isn't related to an unlocked bootloader, as I was using this (tap to pay) previously on other A11 ROMs

赤い星

Feb 7, 2021
I tried both the vanilla and the gapps version.
The gapps build works perfectly in every way, but I really don't like the PixelOS launcher, and downloading a different one from the playstore is also not an option since they all don't work as smooth or are design wise less appealing for me.

The vanilla build fixes the launcher problem but is unusable for me. I have massive problems with Google services. Apps keep crashing, things don't load and freezes happen very often.

Is there any way to get the gapps version with the vanilla build launcher?

Toni Suwanto

May 9, 2012
I tried both the vanilla and the gapps version.
The gapps build works perfectly in every way, but I really don't like the PixelOS launcher, and downloading a different one from the playstore is also not an option since they all don't work as smooth or are design wise less appealing for me.

The vanilla build fixes the launcher problem but is unusable for me. I have massive problems with Google services. Apps keep crashing, things don't load and freezes happen very often.

Is there any way to get the gapps version with the vanilla build launcher?
Try lawnchair 12 https://t.me/lawnchairci/1534

Reactions: Maksvr

kadeho

Oct 27, 2019
Redmi K20 Pro
I don't like that the phone can be turned off or rebooted, when it is in lock screen it does not ask for password for action. could provide a solution in the future?

mkhattat

May 13, 2013
I don't like that the phone can be turned off or rebooted, when it is in lock screen it does not ask for password for action. could provide a solution in the future?
I always wondered why asking for password helps? Is it some kind of security measure? In that case it is kinda useless.

You can still force it to turn the device off by holding the power button for about 10 seconds. Moreover it will turn off by itself when you run out of battery anyway.

mkhattat

May 13, 2013
Its time for update again (sorry had bugs in last update so had to take it down)

Changelog

• Added Smartspace (gapps build)
  • Safetynet passing without magisk
  • Fixed settings of sim 2 for data couldn't be configured
  • Google apps should be themed by monet
  • Added mic and camera toggle tiles
  • Added Themed icon for more 3rd party apps
  • Aligned aod animation with power button
  • Added micorg (non gapps build)
As usual links are updated in op enjoy 🏃‍♂️
After a clean install of the latest version, safteynet fails.

donny101

Sep 17, 2008
St Louis
Am I just dumb or does the one handed mode gesture not work?

I love the implementation of the one handed mode (I'm using the accessibility button) but I wish the gesture worked so I could get rid of the floating icon.

Edit: I'm just dumb, I was moving my thumb like the illustration was when it's just a swipe down on the pill bar.

Last edited:

donny101

Sep 17, 2008
St Louis
Over here I got the same issue. If I set an alarm for 15 minutes, it works ok, but if I set an alarm for another day ( a couple hours) it wont work. Maybe it coud be a deep sleep issue.
I can confirm that there are no issues with alarms on my end, I was woken up by my three alarms this morning that were made ~8 hours earlier.

Are you positive you're on Android 10 firmware? Because being in Android 11 fw can cause ridiculously stupid/minor bugs.

Also I formatted my data after flashing from another rom just for good measure, when was the last time you did a completely clean flash?

ganesh karthick

Sep 20, 2013
Chennai
I'm currently using this rom and my device is encrypted..so incase there is an update can I dirty flash or I should clean flash.................note:I use ofox.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, thank you for your reply. Could you please tell me what wipes should I select in the recovery in order to make the best and cleaner wipe ?

Thank you.
    Hey,
    I did the following -
    1. Format Data (The entire thing)
    2. Flash Vendor
    3. Flash ROM (I used Gapps version)
    Hmm actually that was my question.. whether I can dirty flash the new version of a12 rom if a new update comes out...I have to stay encrypted because my teams with company portal app does not work on decrypted device.
    If support dirty flash on encrypted device, I will move from los11 to a12. If you tried, please report. Thanks
    Which recovery you used ? Thanks
    Latest ofox stable recovery
    This did not work for me (was booting to TWRP every time).

Personally I think it's best to wipe and flash because you will have less issues, in the end it will take less time (believe me). Also it makes you think of good backup strategies (use Google Android backup or Titanium of you have root access). For the same rom, the incremental updates can be dirty flashed but flashing a new Android version is too much of a risk I think.

I just changed from LOS11 to this rom and it's great, thank you so much again @abhishek987!
    Thanks.

I just want to know whether A12 is support dirty flash on encrypted device (using TWRP) when the incremental updates.

Do you try the incremental update (A12) on encrypted device ?

Have a nice day.
    Thanks.

I just want to know whether A12 is support dirty flash on encrypted device (using TWRP) when the incremental updates.

Do you try the incremental update (A12) on encrypted device ?

Have a nice day.
    I have tried dirty flashing the 16/10/2021 built over 05/10/2021 Gapps built and it booted succesfully using latest Stable orangfox recovery, but due to buggy built of 16/10/2021 i have cleang flash the 17/20/2021 Gapps built and its working flawless. even after i have flash ANX camera 185 R Zip via OFOX recovery. eagerly waiting for November built update @abhishek987
    Screen+Shot+2021-05-17+at+9.00.30+PM.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Pixel devices stock rom without gapps.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Selinux Enforcing
    Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash proper vendor and firmware
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

PS : Please Use proper vendor and firmware of your device of stable miui rom for eg: if you device is eea so use eea vendor and firmware if your device is Indian variant use indian firmware and vendor and same is the case with Chinese version please don't cross flash vendors and firmware. To use this rom please Flash Android 10 firmware and vendor

Downloads :

Telegram Groups

This project for now uses prebuilt kernel

Source Code:
    https://bigota.d.miui.com/20.4.27/miui_RAPHAEL_20.4.27_a29ff932d8_10.0.zip20211005_222920.jpg20211005_222923.jpg20211005_222929.jpg20211005_222931.jpg20211005_222935.jpg20211005_222940.jpg
    Its time for update again (sorry had bugs in last update so had to take it down)

Changelog

• Added Smartspace (gapps build)
    • Safetynet passing without magisk
    • Added Themed icon for more 3rd party apps
    • Added micorg (non gapps build)
    As usual links are updated in op enjoy 🏃‍♂️
    okay guys time for update :p

CHANGELOG

• Fixed safetynet without magisk
    • Adaptive icons should try to theme itself (if themed icon enabled)

Links are updated in op enjoy
    Great Work as always
    its time for again quick update

Changelog
    • Same as yesterday
    • Fixed gapps issue for few users

As usual links updated in op enjoye