[ROM][12.0][raphael] Aosp 12.0

Search This thread

groznioff

May 23, 2018
Hi!, I loved the rom since the first lauch! props to the dev!

So, I realized when I tried to dirty update to 17-10, that TWRP dont ask for password, to descript data, then I got something like the image bellow.
I did clean update (it's awesone till now), but using Orange Fox instead TWRP, so I got the same.
Someone knows how to void this for future?

View attachment 5437597
Remove all security protection before flashing.

Reactions: allansrc and Maksvr

novanz_99

May 21, 2017
Surabaya
i found a bug..
my device can't charge normally while off..
but when on it's charge normally..
Has anyone experienced something similar?

jeanpaul_dm

Oct 22, 2021
There is no button that lets me check for new updates. Is it an error that happens just to me or am I being paranoic?

Attachments

• photo_2021-10-21_19-06-18.jpg
    photo_2021-10-21_19-06-18.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 82
Apr 12, 2020
Hi Abhishek, would like to report a bug.
IMG_20211022_144950_691.jpg

Have a look at the top two corners. They have a white color. It's only when using light mode and only on the home screen.

Other than that, I found the haptics for gestures to be very weak and not precise. I know this phone has a crappy haptic motor but coming for some other ROMs it can do better than this. Lastly, I don't think global search has been implemented yet, are you planning to do that?

Thanks, waiting for your reply :)

mkhattat

May 13, 2013
Does this rom support encryption? I have currently the havoc rom installed. After backing up everything I formatted the data and then flashed frimware + this rom. But It never boots. I restarts back to the recovery.

I never flashed DFE before and I would prefer not to do it. Can I still install the rom?

Toni Suwanto

May 9, 2012
Hi Abhishek, would like to report a bug.
View attachment 5438685
Have a look at the top two corners. They have a white color. It's only when using light mode and only on the home screen.

Other than that, I found the haptics for gestures to be very weak and not precise. I know this phone has a crappy haptic motor but coming for some other ROMs it can do better than this. Lastly, I don't think global search has been implemented yet, are you planning to do that?

Thanks, waiting for your reply :)
Check telegram group, i have fix for round corner

Apr 12, 2020
Does this rom support encryption? I have currently the havoc rom installed. After backing up everything I formatted the data and then flashed frimware + this rom. But It never boots. I restarts back to the recovery.

I never flashed DFE before and I would prefer not to do it. Can I still install the rom?
You can skip dfe but then the next time you need to update you'll have to clean flash as no recovery supports decryption for A12 volumes for raphael

Reactions: allansrc

TimpaXxX

Aug 18, 2019
Hi Abhishek, i want flash this rom.
Have a unlock bootloader and twrp (unofficial by mauronofrio). Actually running stock android 11 (MIUI 12.5 global) and have backups of efs, vendor, modem... Need something else before flash?
Thanks in advance!

antaris108

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks! However I really don't like to root :( is there any chance this would be fixed in an upcoming update? It was written in the changelog safety net would work without Magisk so I'm a bit confused
I did a dirty flash with the last build and uninstalled magisk... safety net is passing...even my bank app are working now, what wasn't the case with magisk hide...so, sorry...I don't know why it isn't working for you? Good luck

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2020
I did a dirty flash with the last build and safety net is passing...even my bank app are working now, what wasn't the case with magisk hide...so, sorry...I don't know why it isn't working for you? Good luck
Bad luck I guess.. 🥲

Actually gpay does work with the UPI, but adding a credit card doesn't, needed that for tap to pay using nfc.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts