- Feb 11, 2021
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."
Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!
- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer
- Smokey - Core Developer & Support Team
- Sarthak - Developer & Project Coordinator
- Abhishek - Developer & Support Team
- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers
NOTE: As we keep updating source so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our elegram group for latest changes and screenshots.
// Features of Initial Android 12 Build and will be updated on every release //
- Pure Pixel Goodies - 3 finger Screenshot - Monet Theme - Themed Icons - Double tap to sleep on statusbar - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen - Powermenu: advanced reboot toggle - android 12 - Add button to AppErrorDialog to upload crash information to katbin - SystemUI: Add dual-tone light and dark themes for QS - Unlimited Upload in Google Photos - Most of the a12 Stuff - Allow user to add/remove QS with one click - Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking - Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes - Enabled charging ripple effect - Bluetooth battery level when available
---------- SourceForge ! ----------
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to do clean flash your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)
- Boot to Recovery
- Wipe: Dalvik/Art ,cache ,vendor ,data ,System
- Flash the latest build
Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?
You tell me!
BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
for more READ THIS
- Android Open-Source Project
- Pixel Experience
- Fluid OS
- Others, I may have forgot to mention
- Android OS version: 12.0
- Security patch: October 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer : Abhishek
- DEVICE: Realme 2 Pro
- DEVICE CODENAME: RMX1801
---------- Sources and Documentation ----------
- ROM Source Code
- Kernel Source
- OFFICIAL DEVICES
---------- Join Telegram Group & Channel ----------
-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
-- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)
PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]
GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]