* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Support Group: Join Updates Channel: Join (mandatory for each update release notes)
Community Support Group: Join
dt2w broken (Workaround: Root >Download mt tweaks > Gesture > Enable dt2w)
You tell me.
1. First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
2. Download Nusantara Project Latest ROM Zip
3. Then download Fastboot Enhanced. Open it. (make sure you have all your ADB drivers & OnePlus drivers installed)
4. flashing steps: Reboot to Fastboot (make sure you have your bootloader unlocked) Connect your phone to pc. Click reboot to fastbootD on fastboot Enhanced.
5. Open rom zip and pull out the Payload.bin to any folder and flash that bin file tho Fastboot Enhanced ( there is an option to flash payload.bin)
6. Reboot to system & enjoy!
1. Nusantara ROM is based on?
Ans. It's based on AOSP
2. Do we need to flash Gapps?
Ans. No, Gapps are already baked in.
3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs?
Ans. keep an eye on dev's Telegram Channel
4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs!
Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether it's related or not. Though if you're sure that it's from rom side then report it to me on telegram or just mention here on reply.
5. Enforcing? Ans. Yes
Dirty Unicorns especially @alexcruz
And all the other devs/ROMs
You can find our all sources down here: Source Kernel Source: HereBranch: Custom Device Tree:HereBranch: 12-N
best rom android 12 of all and I have tried all of them to verify, congratulations for the work. just one question. how to wake up the phone by giving 2 taps on the screen without having to press the power button? do you have any options?