• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][12.0][taimen] PixelExperience [AOSP][BETA]

Search This thread

jam456

Feb 3, 2014
Manchester UK
24/11/2021
Changelog
:
• Adjusted pre-loaded system apps to prevent system crashes
• Fixed Google Camera issues
• Fixed Media playback issues

Absolutely brilliant, thanks for all the hard work. This is now my daily driver. It will only get better with time, I needed a rom that was going to pass the banking checks, this is it! The battery life side will get better i'm sure.. Massive thanks from me

Reactions: Lif3mau5 and Rvarma

Rvarma

Sep 3, 2016
@
Absolutely brilliant, thanks for all the hard work. This is now my daily driver. It will only get better with time, I needed a rom that was going to pass the banking checks, this is it! The battery life side will get better i'm sure.. Massive thanks from me
Does the banking/gpay works out of the box or do we need to install anything from magisk?? Very tempted to install but worried if gpay and duo(authenticator) will work or not...Please advise...

MartinN6

Jul 6, 2015
Kassel
I´m going to fkash the rom.
Just a littel question. Will the system be encrytion or not?
I asked because I want to know if I should flash "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip" before I reboot to the system the first time.
Thank´s for a hint!

Fustigador

Jul 7, 2011
Póvoa de Varzim
I have lineage 19 installed and I can't install pixel experience recovery but i can install twrp, the problem is that I can't access the download folder, files have names incrypted, and in my Mac I can't side load the pixel experience rom.
How can I install?
Any help?
Thanks

Rvarma

Sep 3, 2016
I can confirm that gpay, banking apps, organisation(multifactor authenticators) works just fine on this rom. Battery is draining little faster when compared to stock rom. Thanks dev for this wonderful rom.

Reactions: mrroks

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
Just flashed it....been a few weeks since ive been on A12...

Its as least as snappy as Arrow A12...which ive viewed as the best build of A12 so far...

magisk custom > enable magiskhide and safetynet done = nice

Last edited:
Reactions: all43

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
do i need to use pc to flash this or i can flash using twrp directly? please help

Most folks stopped installing TWRP on A11 due to the prevalence of bootloops which could be all the time, random, or never

You can try via TWRP if you have it installed, but i would learn how to do it via adb sideload via PC if you dont have those skills yet, as a backup...

Speaking of backup, before you do anything, backup anything (media/pictures etc) under/sdcard you love in case it goes pear shaped

Search or shout out if you need info on flashing from PC

73sydney

Jul 21, 2018
Sydney
Google Pixel 2 XL
Folks might like this free app, kinda useful is youre used to have an expanded power menu for reboots to bootloader and more

Top Liked Posts