And which zip I should flash or we need the apk for patching boot image, how you do this? Thank's!
I have the same thing, but I've managed to install magisk using the official method (patch recovery image using magisk app), you can flash the image with console command: fastboot flash recovery *path to patched recovery image*
You need to flash this onto the boot partition. Its kinda confusing, because of the naming.
Thank you for creating this ROM and all the effort you put into it. I'm using daily now. I dont want to apply Magisk or Root to it, but I'm finding it hard to get Android Auto into the /system/priv-app directory.
I tried using TWRP after flashing this ROM and it made the system loop into Recovery every time.
In case you can't flash magisk in recovery ( I actually never do), you can use the patched boot image method, install magisk like a normal app, then within the app, use the install option by patching selected file, and flash patched boot file using fastboot
For "Search Your Phone", New Google Assistant, Assistant voice typing you need to install latest "Android Intelligence System"(pixel 6 version) apk and latest Google app(for android 10+) apk from apkmirror.I'm using it for past 24 hours
Very stable rom battery life is good
Or should I say everything is working except
- GPay, UPI and bank apps working
- Camera working
- Google photos unlimited storage saver working
- LTE calling working
- Data, wife, hotspot, blutooth working
- Search your phone, only showing apps not showing settings, shortcut, contact, conversation.
- Showing location icon every few minutes
- Battery saver quick settings toggle is disabled but battery saver working fine
I'll eventually fetch the apk and build it, so it won't auto update.This is awesome!
I dirty flashed over the [20211111-1914] 'Alpha' build, to this [20211123-1553] 'Beta' build, no problem.
- Doesn't require repartition process.
A few concerns:
- Camera app doesn't work after updating it from Google Play Store, so don't update it
- Live Caption feature doesn't work, let me know if there is a workaround
Rest seems to work all good, no major issues so far, let me know if I was suppose to install this clean.
Thanks, cheers & regards!