Sorry for daft question but is raise to wake a feature on this rom or indeed android 12 as Google is being a little mysterious and if not could this be considered a request. Cheers!Changelog for latest (01/27/2022)
I decided to make a last build for this month. I cleaned and reworked the device tree, and dropped some stuff that didn't work properly.
Concerning the battery consumption, I think It's a little bit better than in the previous build (I'll wait for your opinion).
Also, I will ask for official maintainership, because I think that EvoX for Cepheus is ready to be officially maintained. So official maintainership may arrive in the future...
Please note that DFE (Disable force encryption) is required for now
Also, if you encounter some issues after dirty flashing the new build, please first try to clean flash.
Please don't try to dirty flash over an Android 11 build, do a clean flash instead to avoid the problems.
- Device tree cleaned and reworked
- Nuke dc dimming
- Include back AOSP camera instead of GraphenOS camera
- Add repainter service for rom integration
- add new fod icons
- Add new Acherus Icon pack
- PixelPropsUtils: Remove spoof from Google AR Core to prevent crashing on non Pixel devices
- Don't download official Google Camera on non Pixel devices
- Reorganize some settings menus
- Include more font overlays
- Add seekbar for left/right statusbar paddings
- audio: Discard QTI only codecs when AOSP BT stack is in use
- Switch FOD icons format to webp
Download Link: SourceForge | EvolutionX_6.0
This feature is not available, but I can consider adding it to a future build
Hi...seems my AAC issue is solved with the latest build! Thx!
/* * Your warranty is void. Or vaild, probably? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X, * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you. */