Development [ROM] [12.1.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 12.1 [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

CAVADIAS

Nov 12, 2006
Yeah, I flashed the latest one that released yesterday and enabled zygisk. Get the latest apk from github releases, install it, rename it to zip and flash it from twrp. I used the official twrp from twrp's website.
Can you please describe the process, as TWRP asks for decrypt password that doesn't work. ? Thank you.

umairmalik2410

Jul 15, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
does no one else have that problem when he calls someone it doesn't ring in his own phone but with the called party? I installed everything according to the instructions with the correct fw. everything else works perfectly. can it be because of the German provider?
Have faced this problem ever since I got this phone. Even with stock miui. It did get better/fixed with arrow os 11 but seems to have reappeared with arrow os 12. The workaround is to turn on loudspeaker and switch back to phone speaker, that works.

Chris982

Feb 24, 2020
Ich habe dieses Problem, seit ich dieses Telefon habe. Auch mit Aktien miui. Es wurde mit Pfeil os 11 besser/behoben, scheint aber mit Pfeil os 12 wieder aufgetaucht zu sein. Die Problemumgehung besteht darin, den Lautsprecher einzuschalten und wieder auf den Telefonlautsprecher umzuschalten, das funktioniert.
Thanks for the tip then I'll try it out 👍

Emodernist

Jan 4, 2022
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi all. I'm currently trying to install this rom and I'm having a issue during the flashing process. I'm getting:

Flashing is not allowed in Lock State

I have OEM unlocking turned on, i installed drivers for my device on WIN11.

Any tips from where to go from here?

umairmalik2410

Jul 15, 2012
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi all. I'm currently trying to install this rom and I'm having a issue during the flashing process. I'm getting:

You have to submit to get unlocked - it takes around 7-10 days for your device to get unlocked.

You can youtube /google the complete process

Reactions: Emodernist

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017

OEM unlocking turned on implies that you can unlock in fastboot.

Developer Options -> Device Unlock Status --> This should show device is unlocked. https://fossbytes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/MI-Unlock-Status-bootloader-unlocked.jpg.webp

Follow this to install adb and fastboot properly -->
Follow this to unlock -->
to unlock the device.

Proceed only if you are familier with restoring device from bootloop and soft brick and are confident about not bricking the device.

fence

Reactions: umairmalik2410

Immortal68

Feb 5, 2013
Koblenz
Thanks for the tip then I'll try it out 👍
That translated quote is amazing. "Pfeil OS" :D

Unrelated, but I originally wanted to post that I tried keeping Magisk OTA updating through settings and instead of rebooting through the button in the updater starting Magsik > Install > Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA) and it worked flawlessly.

I lost Google Pay with Magisk 14.1 at first (since MagiskHide has been discontinued), but was able to restore it with this guide from reddit.

fence

I'm guessing this is low priority. ROM's still the best around, even without press 2 unlock.

I can find the 'Keyguard: Allow disabling fingerprint wake-and-unlock' commit for this in the Arrow 11.0 gerrit.

And I can find the same commit in the Lineage 19.0 gerrit which I assume should be fairly simple to transfer to Arrow 12.0.

But I'm no coder, I could attempt to set up a build environment and do some copypasta but I doubt it would work!

((RayDar))

Aug 27, 2009
Problem:
Top speaker sounds not so loud as bottom speaker.
Is it ok, and i'm a lamer, or is it a software problem? Or is it a hardware problem? (never dropped my phone, btw).
Or may be there is a way to balance speakers?
I used to have this problem as well. I suspected it was a software issue because after using the 'clear speaker' option in Settings/Sound, both speakers would then be loud even when playing other media.

After installing the 27-Jan-2022 version of Arrow OS 12, this problem has been fixed for me (I am on
V12.5.5.0 of the firmware). Now both speakers are loud. YAY

There IS a balance feature in the settings, (under Accessibility/Audio adjustment) but this didn't help because the top speaker was so very quiet.

Last edited:

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
Latest build battery life is extremly good.

Screenshot_20220201-105346_Quickstep.png

MikiVanousek

Sep 8, 2021
I dirty flashed 12, and it preserved my data. But audio was freezing, so I clean installed, and now it appears to work. Clean install!

Manikinator

Mar 31, 2018
Hello, I have an issue with this awesome ROM. Whenever I get a notification, if the phone is playing music or playing a game, it stops playing sounds when the notification ends. Need to reboot to get normal sound back. Using latest update, latest global fw.

Thank you for your work. Very power efficient, smooth ROM. I found some issues here: "audio adjustment " doesn't work when connected to a bluetooth headset, works fine when playing with speakers. I have weak hearing in my right ear and I would love you to fix this bug 😁 Additional suggestion: I wish 90hz could be added for better battery life. and the internet speed indicator in the status bar. translation from google。
Screenshot_20220203-125938_Settings.png

Top Liked Posts