[ROM] [12.1.0_r4] ArrowOS [STABLE] [curtana] [excalibur] [gram] [joyuese] [Miatoll]

Search This thread

SonalSingh18

Jul 20, 2017
Jamshedpur
POCO M2 Pro
logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
ArrowOS
is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Code Review: review.arrowos.net
E-mail: arrowos.contact
PayPal: Donate to us
Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out
  • WHAT WORKS?
  • Almost everything
  • WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
  • Native ViLTE video calls
Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
Click here to Download
Tip: Select Xiaomi -> miatoll, choose Arrow version as 12.1, choose build type as Official and later on "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.
Read our blog article/post about:
* GAPPS and VANILLA variants
* Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250.git

XDA:DevDB Information
ArrowOS, ROM for the POCO M2 Pro

Contributors
SonalSingh18, ganesh varma, kubersharma, palaych

ROM OS Version: Android 11.0.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.xxx
Based On: AOSP,CAF

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 12.1.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-22

Created 2020-11-11
Last Updated 2022-04-16

Last edited:

Naveenjain

Jan 31, 2018
Smooth, great battery life(about 12-14 hrs of casual use), as bloatfree as I could wish, launcher with just the right customisation options that we actually need! great work guys!! Finally settling with this rom

Also, does the rom have NavIC support?

SonalSingh18

Jul 20, 2017
Jamshedpur
POCO M2 Pro
Smooth, great battery life(about 12-14 hrs of casual use), as bloatfree as I could wish, launcher with just the right customisation options that we actually need! great work guys!! Finally settling with this rom

Also, does the rom have NavIC support?
It shud hv been working but if u can tell by checking, that would be great

Divyeshj66

Jun 1, 2018
Dolby missing?

Hi bro. I just installed this rom. It's really good. But, in youtube videos, I saw that this rom has Dolby pre installed.
But, I don't see it on my phone. I clean flashed the latest build.
Is it removed now? Or am I doing something wrong?

christpp

Nov 16, 2008
Athens
Magisk installation

Hello and kudos for your great job.

It's been a while since I last got involved with android and I find it difficult to get Magisk on this rom. Could you provide an easy way to do it?

I tried patching a boot.img and then installing through fastboot (recoveries just cannot mount the internal storage), but this does not seem to work. It finishes the command without error but there is no root support on boot.

Thanks in advance

brunokutta

Dec 7, 2008
Hi bro. I just installed this rom. It's really good. But, in youtube videos, I saw that this rom has Dolby pre installed.
But, I don't see it on my phone. I clean flashed the latest build.
Is it removed now? Or am I doing something wrong?

dolby seems to have been removed in latest build. I also cannot find it

fobtob387

Jan 28, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This ROM is lovely, but I have a few issues to report on my Joyeuse device.

1. The latest 04/12 OTA update fails to install/flash with TWRP reporting an error with: "@/cache/recovery/block.map"

2. As of the 03/12 OTA update, Magisk patched boot images don't seem to work and result in never ending boots. Flashing stock boot image in fastboot fixes this issue, but then I have no root.

3. Toggling the SELinux option in the Xiaomi Parts just kicks you back to the main settings page without enabling SELinux enforcing.

4. Not an issue, but the Quick Unlock feature is missing from this ROM. Even though it's small and simple, it's makes a large difference in day-to-day usage and feels strange after coming from other ROMs with this feature included. Would be amazing if this was added in a future update.

Other than the above, this ROM works a treat and runs beautifully. Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kleane

fobtob387

Jan 28, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Latest 05/12 OTA update also fails to install with the same error in TWRP as above.

Edit: I'll be switching to another ROM for the time being as root/Magisk is essential to me.

Last edited:

yko216

I like it because it is updated frequently and is stable.

I'm using gesture navigation.
When the screen rotates, the navigation bar does not move to the bottom of the screen, and some touches may not respond.
In that case, it will be solved if you return after displaying the app history.

on gapps Ver.

Sourav426

May 9, 2020
If I am using double tap wake up and sleep function even though with my screen pattern lock+ Finger print,It bypasses and automatically opens up .Even after manually clicking on the power button to sleep and wake up again doesn't work. Shortly I mean: Screen lock disappears and directly pops up into the menu.

Oct 2, 2020
1. My advice: Do not use OTA update. Causes a bootloop.
Edit: With OrangeFox Recovery OTA updating works flawlessly. Repatch Magisk afterwards.

2. If Magisk Hide is enabled, there is a signature error (ro.build.type set to "user"). With it disabled my banking app does not work, but signature errors are gone. It would be great if you could fix the signature error, @SonalSingh18
Edit: Came to the workaround by this old thread [CLOSED] [OUTDATED] Magisk and MagiskHide installation and troubleshooting | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com)

Greetings and thank you for this great daily driver! ☺

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts