[ROM][12.1/12L][PHOENIX/PHOENIXIN] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread
Hey bro, I was able to install the latest release, but I followed a different method as I did not want to loose my data, so here is what I did.

1. Installed the latest PE recovery via TWRP.
2. Booted the phone, downloaded the latest release from the Settings->update section.
3. Removed all passwords, pins, finger print used to unlock the phone.
4. Initiated the update from the update section.

The phone then restarted and completed the update process.
Mine was not booting and not even able to flash A11 rom. Basically no rom was flashing. So had to flash firmware.

Reactions: sidrek

langeyouxiang

Mar 14, 2019
sorry i have a question.
After the install operation, nothing happens, I restart my phone and enter the recovery, what should I do to upgrade the ota? thanks

Screenshot_20220124-131453_System update.png
Screenshot_20220124-131459_System update.png
Screenshot_20220124-131503_System update.png

sidrek

Dec 20, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X2

langeyouxiang

Mar 14, 2019
To install the update through this process, you need to be on the PixelExperience recovery. So download the recovery from their website and install it via twrp. Then restart the update process.
I'm very sorry, I have downloaded the recovery of PixelExperience and installed it according to your instructions, clicked install in the update system and restarted to the recovery of PixelExperience, then what should I do? I can't find the data/system_updates/ directory on recovery of PixelExperience.

sidrek

Dec 20, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco X2
I'm very sorry, I have downloaded the recovery of PixelExperience and installed it according to your instructions, clicked install in the update system and restarted to the recovery of PixelExperience, then what should I do? I can't find the data/system_updates/ directory on recovery of PixelExperience.
Before you initiate the update, make sure all the passwords, pins, finger print etc used for phone unlock are removed.

Reactions: Jack jjj
Before you initiate the update, make sure all the passwords, pins, finger print etc used for phone unlock are removed.
I was able to do OTA without doing this. Although I agree this is most safe option to go for, apparently there's mess currently which causes different kind of issues. I'll suggest to clean up everything, means start from flashing firmware and then coming to custom roms again. Will set up everything well again.

langeyouxiang

Mar 14, 2019
In the end, I haven't successfully updated the system in the system settings, selected the formatted data, and re-flashed the Android12 of the latest version of PixelExperience.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Top Liked Posts