Attachments

• IMG_20220407_093811_830.jpg
    IMG_20220407_093811_830.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Reactions: Angrydr0id

Oser01

Apr 29, 2018
Mis audífonos Bluetooth conectan pero no se escucha nada y la aplicación dice que no está conectado.
El internet móvil funciona intermitente.
Varias aplicaciones me dice que el dispositivo no es compatible.
Otras aplicaciones simplemente no cargan.

Veronez

Apr 29, 2019
Moto G5
Mis audífonos Bluetooth conectan pero no se escucha nada y la aplicación dice que no está conectado.
El internet móvil funciona intermitente.
Varias aplicaciones me dice que el dispositivo no es compatible.
Otras aplicaciones simplemente no cargan.
go to settings, system, extras, mis settings, disable a2dp , bluetooth audio will work, for the rest this seems very specific to me, I had no problems related to compatibility

andreyneto

Apr 5, 2022
Android Auto is not working with this ROM (Communication error 22).
@Veronez Do you know a way to get android auto working with this rom? I found a suggestion to flash the NikGApps android auto addon, but i don't find a way to do that, because the twrp that i found is flickering after boot the recovery.

UlisesRodríguez

Apr 5, 2022
Very good contribution, one question, how do I make "ok google" work with the screen off?
If there is an update, how can it be applied?

layjn

Apr 16, 2014
I installed this and it was incredibly easy - everything worked well and data worked without any adjustments. Really nice ROM. My issue is that, being on an AT&T MVNO, calls/SMS did not work due to, I assume, their whitelisting and the phone no longer being recognized as on the whitelist. I spent several hours with customer support for Unreal Mobile and we weren't able to get it corrected. I installed a Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro Magisk module to turn on VoLTE Provisioned when dialing *#*#4636#*#* but we weren't able to fix the problem. VoLTE did not show up anywhere in the network settings. I'm guessing that everything would work fine on T-Mobile's network but something to keep in mind if you're currently with AT&T or a carrier using AT&T's network.

Top Liked Posts