- Jul 1, 2020
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."
NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to CLEAN FLASH and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.
- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik
- Flash the latest ROM zip
- Format Data
Sound / vibration
What doesn't work?
Fingerprint (blame realme)
Screen Recorder (use any 3rd party)
Encryption (Android 12 Issues)
IMS (VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWIFI(Untested))
BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
- realme (for not broken kernel source)
- realme C3 Team (for the base Trees/Patches)
- C25/C25s testers (this wont happen without these guys)
- Android OS version: 12.1/12L
- Security Patch: March 2022
- Device: Realme C25 and C25s
- Codename: even
Kernel Source: https://github.com/Kharame-Devices/kernel_realme_even