Development [ROM][12.1/12L][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience 12.1/12L For Realme C25 / C25s (Even)

Search This thread

general banner.png

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to CLEAN FLASH and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH
- Download the latest build
- Reboot to recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik
- Flash the latest ROM zip
- Format Data
- Reboot

What works?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Lights
Sound / vibration
Almost everything

What doesn't work?
Fingerprint (blame realme)
Screen Recorder (use any 3rd party)
Encryption (Android 12 Issues)
IMS (VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWIFI(Untested))

BUG REPORT !!
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

CREDITS
- realme
(for not broken kernel source)
- realme C3 Team (for the base Trees/Patches)
- C25/C25s testers (this wont happen without these guys)

Build Details
- Android OS version: 12.1/12L
- Security Patch: March 2022
- Device: Realme C25 and C25s
- Codename: even

Download:
SourceForge
Kernel Source: https://github.com/Kharame-Devices/kernel_realme_even

juniorhero

Jun 8, 2015
to flash this please provide link of twrp
i have realme c25s rmx3197 A19 with bootloader unlocked

please help me out

Yukina21

Apr 25, 2022
How to fix screen recording issues? I've try any 3rd party apps but the app always crash or file corrupt

yarri0

Oct 1, 2019
cannot install any rom on my realme c25s. Failed to detect device in fastboot mode. How can I fix this?

humayun.bd

Dec 4, 2013
rangpur
Are you using this ROM on realme c25s? How is this ROM performing? Any issues? How is it's performance compared to realme UI? What about camera quality?
Yes, used PE. Now updated to RUI 3.0, so stuck with RUI.

Found micro lags in both RUI3 and riceDroid (official), but PE was so smooth. I will be very happy if OP ports PE for RUI 3 again.

Last edited:
Reactions: yarri0

yarri0

Oct 1, 2019

Found micro lags in both RUI3 and riceDroid (official), but PE was so smooth. I will be very happy of OP ports PE for RUI 3 again

How did you return back to RUI after installing custom ROMs? Where can I download and how can I install Realme C25s stock RUI ROM if I decide to go back after playing with custom ROMs?

humayun.bd

Dec 4, 2013
rangpur
Reactions: yarri0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

general banner.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to CLEAN FLASH and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH
    - Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Wipe cache/dalvik
    - Flash the latest ROM zip
    - Format Data
    - Reboot

What works?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?
    Fingerprint (blame realme)
    Screen Recorder (use any 3rd party)
    Encryption (Android 12 Issues)
    IMS (VoLTE, ViLTE, VoWIFI(Untested))

BUG REPORT !!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

CREDITS
    - realme
    (for not broken kernel source)
    - realme C3 Team (for the base Trees/Patches)
    - C25/C25s testers (this wont happen without these guys)

Build Details
    - Android OS version: 12.1/12L
    - Security Patch: March 2022
    - Device: Realme C25 and C25s
    - Codename: even

Download:
    SourceForge
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/Kharame-Devices/kernel_realme_even
    Are you using this ROM on realme c25s? How is this ROM performing? Any issues? How is it's performance compared to realme UI? What about camera quality?

Found micro lags in both RUI3 and riceDroid (official), but PE was so smooth. I will be very happy if OP ports PE for RUI 3 again.
    Can i flash this rom into Realme C25s global (RMX3195)
    Yes, for RUI 2.0 only.
    Will TWRP work with RUI 3 or not?
    No, doesn't work. Need new twrp port.
    How did you return back to RUI after installing custom ROMs? Where can I download and how can I install Realme C25s stock RUI ROM if I decide to go back after playing with custom ROMs?
    By flashing Stock ROM from fastboot.
    Join here https://t.me/OfficialC25S
    You will find everything that you need.
    Ok. Thanks. Where can I download stock ROM for realme c25s?
    From this link or From telegram group.