PMA few more tests performed, news. Again I reinstalled the ROM (totaling 3 reinstallations in a row), to have the system clean. In the initial configuration step I just went ahead without contaminating the settings, not even wifi was configured. After booting the system completely, again mobile data did not work. The first procedure I did before any other was to disable "Use SIM", which by default is already enabled and then re-enabled. Then mobile data worked. This test I did because in the previous installation I tested several settings on the part of SIMs, only when I disabled and reactivated mobile data, it also worked. If I restart the system, mobile data stops working. Then I disable and re-enable "Use SIMs" and again it works again. I hope this can shed some light on this problem. I keep doing tests.