[ROM][12.1][clover] LineageOS 19 for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

brokentwo

Oct 23, 2012
I just flashed the latest version on the MiPad 4 Plus and I have a problem with the home button, the fingerprint reader works but the button function to exit some app to home screen does not work.

Does anyone have the same problem?

EDIT: another problem is when i connect tablet to PC and enable Transfer Option, but tablet does not appear in my pc to transfer data.

Last edited:

25agosto

Oct 6, 2012
Varese
Hi, this is an awesome rom, which runs insanely smooth for me. But i can't do in-app purchases, don't know why. I've just wipe system, data, then installed rom and the gapps you link in first post, no magisk, no root, not anything else.
But i receive a message when i try to buy something:"
You are attempting to make a purchase with a device that is not secure. to ensure your account security, please try again on the device which you normally make purchases. If you have any questions, please contact support."​
So you guys are my support xD

Ah and also a bug: Out of nowhere, the keyboard stopped working even with reboot. I've downloaded swiftkey from pc and installed in the tablet.

asoluter

Feb 11, 2020
Charging does not work without reboot (It says "Connected, not charging" in the battery section of settings). Not sure if PC connection for file transfers in between charges is related. While connected to PC, then charging is close to none (may charge 1-2% if screen is off in the meantime, but no more)

M@j@

Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for the update, encryption seems still not to work (boot loop), otherwise everything runs smoothly

Just666Me

May 27, 2020
Adding a second language (in my case german) and make it default prevents displaying the keyboard in system settings, Google Play Store, ...
After deleting the english language, I can see and use the keyboard.

GregEden

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
I am new to this ROM. Most things are working so far. But there is no aptX or aptX HD bluetooth codecs. The headphones are recognised and it shows aptX HD, but there is no sound until I turn off HD audio.

ericcostes

Nov 18, 2011
Versailles
Hi Guys :)
How to make a rapid update with the last version, without loosing my applications ?

My pad has all google app updated , and other apps too , ans Mui is not installed .

The ops says :
  • Format Data (backup sdcard before format) if MIUI was previously installed
Does it mean I dont have to format data and I will retreive all my apps ?

what is the twrp sequence to keep my apps and data when apply the last update ?

thanks a lot

:)

Garfield3333

May 10, 2012
latest los 100722 alway booting into fastboot...?

los 061222 works great....😉

maybe im to stupid....😂

THX for help

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts