[ROM][12.1][coral] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Curiousn00b

where to get boot.img this firmware?
It's the one that says recovery image.

Looks like you're better of waiting for a few days as the 13 beta version is dropping shortly. Looks like it may being uploaded right now since it didn't pop up for our devices 1-2 days ago when I looked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220919-095240.png
    Screenshot_20220919-095240.png
    578.7 KB · Views: 64
I checked the last months uploading times for our Pixel 4 and the maintainer pushed the latest updates at best 5 days after release and at worst 10 days after release. 13 Beta was dropped on the 13th I think so if we were to follow the previous times, i think its just a matter of 2~3 days. Fingers crossed!!

I'm looking to switch from stock since we won't be receiving any major official updates now and just waiting for the PE Sept release to drop.

legend876

Sep 16, 2022
I checked the last months uploading times for our Pixel 4 and the maintainer pushed the latest updates at best 5 days after release and at worst 10 days after release. 13 Beta was dropped on the 13th I think so if we were to follow the previous times, i think its just a matter of 2~3 days. Fingers crossed!!

I'm looking to switch from stock since we won't be receiving any major official updates now and just waiting for the PE Sept release to drop.
Same here can't wait finger 🤞 cross as you said....I hope it's that are even 1 more day

Looks like you're better of waiting for a few days as the 13 beta version is dropping shortly. Looks like it may being uploaded right now since it didn't pop up for our devices 1-2 days ago when I looked.
I hate these frikin ridiculous lazy a$$ questions, asked and answered over and over and over, yet lazy newbs. dont want to do the work, just get the results, then moan when things things dont work, they dont work because you didnt research and do it right!

I am done answering BS questions like this (and I urge you to as well curious), lets stop answering and helping lazy users. In the end, its worse for us to help them by giving them the answers, and not forcing them to research it, so users like you and me, need to stop giving in and helping. Instead, we need to force them to research and figure it out themselves, then ask for help after they tried and failed (but as long as they research, we should help), I jsut wont help users who dont do the due diligence first! Going forward, I am just going to point out the answers, over and over and over, and only help when there's a true question for assistance, but ONLY AFTER the user has researched it.

Its such a waste of time helping users who are too lazy to do the research themselves!

I hate these frikin ridiculous lazy a$$ questions, asked and answered over and over and over, yet lazy newbs. dont want to do the work, just get the results, then moan when things things dont work, they dont work because you didnt research and do it right!

I am done answering BS questions like this (and I urge you to as well curious), lets stop answering and helping lazy users. In the end, its worse for us to help them by giving them the answers, and not forcing them to research it, so users like you and me, need to stop giving in and helping. Instead, we need to force them to research and figure it out themselves, then ask for help after they tried and failed (but as long as they research, we should help), I jsut wont help users who dont do the due diligence first! Going forward, I am just going to point out the answers, over and over and over, and only help when there's a true question for assistance, but ONLY AFTER the user has researched it.

Its such a waste of time helping users who are too lazy to do the research themselves!
And I do realize, I will shoot myself in the foot time and time again by not listening to my own words of advice and help. It's in my nature, so, I am sorry I keep snapping and getting annoyed with the same questions asked over and over, but my mentor side kicks in, and I tend to help, then get mad at myself for doing so and blast it out here. I know I sound like a looney toon at times, but it comes from a good heart of trying to help and prevent users from having self-inflicted wounds (by not researching before asking). That mentor side comes from 30sh years of being a senior system engineer/architect, so it's really all I know anymore (technology and mentoring newbs). I manage a large team of engineers, and together we manage a run a large cloud MSP for multiple financial clients, so I am always teaching someone, something, and it spills out here.

All this to say, I am sorry to everyone everywhere if I sound like I am attacking anyone, at any time, I am not. I am actually mad at myself most times for helping users I shouldn't be helping. Then I tend to get annoyed with myself and deflect and scream in these forums (which helps no one), and I shouldn't do it. I am going to try and be better at this so I can help, but not get annoyed and shut down.

legend876

Sep 16, 2022
And I do realize, I will shoot myself in the foot time and time again by not listening to my own words of advice and help. It's in my nature, so, I am sorry I keep snapping and getting annoyed with the same questions asked over and over, but my mentor side kicks in, and I tend to help, then get mad at myself for doing so and blast it out here. I know I sound like a looney toon at times, but it comes from a good heart of trying to help and prevent users from having self-inflicted wounds (by not researching before asking). That mentor side comes from 30sh years of being a senior system engineer/architect, so it's really all I know anymore (technology and mentoring newbs). I manage a large team of engineers, and together we manage a run a large cloud MSP for multiple financial clients, so I am always teaching someone, something, and it spills out here.

All this to say, I am sorry to everyone everywhere if I sound like I am attacking anyone, at any time, I am not. I am actually mad at myself most times for helping users I shouldn't be helping. Then I tend to get annoyed with myself and deflect and scream in these forums (which helps no one), and I shouldn't do it. I am going to try and be better at this so I can help, but not get annoyed and shut down.
Man just don't pay it any mind an just let them be just as u said pervious don't answer wen it just Infront of them

Curiousn00b

I wont speak for the dev, but the website shows 12 is discontinued for 13 beta coming (but I don't have any information):

View attachment 5731297
This. I've been keeping a watch on this as well.

@monkeymechanic
As for the progress, based on looking around the Telegram group(PixelBoot's own group), there has t been much information for the Pixel 4/4XL but he did release it for the Pixel 2 first, then the 3 not too long ago so my only guess would be that the 4 is next.

Your best bet for information is Telegram nowadays, so just poke your head into there.

This. I've been keeping a watch on this as well.

@monkeymechanic
As for the progress, based on looking around the Telegram group(PixelBoot's own group), there has t been much information for the Pixel 4/4XL but he did release it for the Pixel 2 first, then the 3 not too long ago so my only guess would be that the 4 is next.

Your best bet for information is Telegram nowadays, so just poke your head into there.
Me too, I will test/try A13 using PixelExperience when released (but no ETA yet). I will keep watching it as well and note it here when I see a test version available. Also, if you see it before I do, please let us know when it's available!

Reactions: Curiousn00b
Dev will push when he pushes. Live your life and stop asking for ETAs unless you're directly sponsoring the DEV
AGREE!!

Us devs, do this in our own time, when we have time. I myself, stopped baking ROMs many years ago for XDA users. I stopped baking ROMs because of this annoying question (asked again and again), as if we devs, owe anyone, anything (on a timely basis).

NO ETAs ever, or we risk losing the dev....

Reactions: Caith

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4 XL [coral]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

nah that makes it to easy, drive them to the OP, from there they go to the DL page. The DL page shows everything they need (wiki steps).

I like users to do the work, not take the shortcut (by not researching) and just asking the same thing again. That way they learn and then can help others, otherwise its the same damn question asked and answered over and over and over. Users don't read, users do not do their due diligence, so I try to make them learn even when they don't want to! If they learn, and don't take shortcuts, they are generally more likely to succeed and without data-loss (or bricks).
    where to get boot.img this firmware?
    so once again, a newb doesnt read ANYTHING, its in the first FRIKIN post, with the step by steps to install the ROM, yet obviously it wasnt read through and understood prior!!!

2022-09-20_8-34-20.jpg