[ROM][12.1] CrDroid 8.9 for Moto G6 [ali][Official][64 Bit]

Search This thread

brunogroa

Thank you very much problem solved, now I have another problem, my phone restarts every time I play a game in performance mode or strange times when I'm chatting, I've had 3 restarts, and it was a clean flash, any solution?
Idk, I don't have a crystal ball, here works all day without problem, and without restart, I pass all the day on telegram and Whatsapp, about games, performance mode? Game space or you used root+kernel auditor?

SonMaicol997

Aug 26, 2021
Idk, I don't have a crystal ball, here works all day without problem, and without restart, I pass all the day on telegram and Whatsapp, about games, performance mode? Game space or you used root+kernel auditor?
no, none of those I think that is because the games are very demanding in ram, deactivate the option (Unlock a higher number of fps for games) I will try like this, and if not I will reinstall rom

brunogroa

no, none of those I think that is because the games are very demanding in ram, deactivate the option (Unlock a higher number of fps for games) I will try like this, and if not I will reinstall rom
You have a G6, not a poco F3 with 8gb RAM, in telegram I repeat a lots of times: A12 runs, but not well cos google configured the minimum requirements at 6gb RAM, you can use A11, is better and don't have issues with RAM, Cr 7.19 has the better balance to daily use.

HI, I upgrade my G6 successfully to CrDroid 8.6. It takes me some time to get it installed, but at least it is working and thanks for your work on this.
The only thing I cannot manage is to use my external SD as an adoptable storage. I won't be asked to format it as an internal storage. There is only one format option. I might be blind or I didn't noticed any issues on this already, but what is going wrong here?

brunogroa

HI, I upgrade my G6 successfully to CrDroid 8.6. It takes me some time to get it installed, but at least it is working and thanks for your work on this.
The only thing I cannot manage is to use my external SD as an adoptable storage. I won't be asked to format it as an internal storage. There is only one format option. I might be blind or I didn't noticed any issues on this already, but what is going wrong here?

Bro, if I remember well, since A11 this option is not avaible by android, is not me choice or a thing what I need to add, is a android function.

Ok, but how could I move apps to the external storage. Will this be automatically or do I need to manually. I didn't found any option within any app to migrate data to the external storage.
If I add a new SD card I will be asked to format it. In the background you can see that there would be two options. One to use it as an internal storage, the other as external storage. You can only select external.
I'm wondering how I can nicgapps if I see the message that some application couldn't be installed because of less memory...
I have the feeling that I do something wrong....

brunogroa

Ok, but how could I move apps to the external storage. Will this be automatically or do I need to manually. I didn't found any option within any app to migrate data to the external storage.
If I add a new SD card I will be asked to format it. In the background you can see that there would be two options. One to use it as an internal storage, the other as external storage. You can only select external.
I'm wondering how I can nicgapps if I see the message that some application couldn't be installed because of less memory...
I have the feeling that I do something wrong....
sometimes I wonder if people are retarded, I just said that they haven't had that option since Android 11... if they don't, they don't, they don't, you know, they don't have it and end, I can't do anything, and that's your problem with gapps is why you used version above core. only gapps core are working and if you need to configure your google account on first access install the setup wizard add on, you can find everything on nik gapps sourceforge.

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
Came from CrDroid 7.19. Clean installed, and found that everthing (including NFC) works great. One app I missed is the FM Radio. Do you plan to add it ? If yes, please add the app that allows user defined band edge. I mean, we need to tune lower than 85 Mhz.
Thank you for our effort.

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
Thank you for adding FM radio. It works fine, even though I cannot tune to half of our FM stations.

ziggyke

Jan 17, 2015
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Download Rom (and gapps optional)
  • Boot into recovery
  • Format Data
  • Perform a Full wipe
  • Install ROM
  • Install Gapps and magisk if you want
  • Enjoy

Update installation:

• Download ROM update
  • Click to install
  • To do manual: long press download file on updater and save on internal/external storage
  • Boot into recovery
  • Flash ROM
  • If you previously flashed Gapps more than CORE and Magisk, flash then again
  • Enjoy

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/kernel_motorola_msm8953

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/ali
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/12.1/changelog_ali.txt

Known issues:

Sleep time schedule ( app CLOCK > sleep time ) causes a bug of phone freezing on black screen.
SIM 2 turn off itseft after boot, just open and close sim card tray.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid <device> Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs
Thanks for the documentation, I noticed that the link for the NikGapps Core is pointing to the version 11.0 (R) instead of 12.1 (SL). Hereby this won't work and gives crashes when setting up your devices by first boot.

The link should be set to:

brunogroa

jaboto

Dec 11, 2012
Just upgraded to this ROM and quite happy with it. I use this as for the signature spoofing capabilities and microG.

The only two issues that I have encountered:
1. Very big icons on quick settings. Inheritted from Android 12 but thought crDroid would allow customising that without having to use a Magisk module
2. When phone is locked there are two options: fingerprint which works ok; pulling up to bring the pattern which is not working very well as the gesture needs to be very long, needing almost two hands for this. Not sure if this is from Lineage, Android or crDroid

There is also the known bug with the 2nd SIM hard and was wondering if there is a way to fixing that via a software tweak so there is no need to open/close the lid.

In any case, thanks a lot @brunogroa for your hard work :)

brunogroa

Just upgraded to this ROM and quite happy with it. I use this as for the signature spoofing capabilities and microG.

1. Very big icons on quick settings. Inheritted from Android 12 but thought crDroid would allow customising that without having to use a Magisk module
2. When phone is locked there are two options: fingerprint which works ok; pulling up to bring the pattern which is not working very well as the gesture needs to be very long, needing almost two hands for this. Not sure if this is from Lineage, Android or crDroid

There is also the known bug with the 2nd SIM hard and was wondering if there is a way to fixing that via a software tweak so there is no need to open/close the lid.

1 - Yeh, I told for devs, but the philosophy of CrDroid is "a stock with some customizations" and QS is too deep to add, I builded Blaze one time, but with some bugs, now the QS from A11 works fine on Blaze, but I not published.

2- is from Android, PE, PE+ and others A12 had this problem.

about sim2, is a kernel problem. I'm tring to port 4.9 for us, but I'm not too skilled.

Reactions: jaboto

EonOs

Mar 1, 2016
Hey just instaled!
TWRP just dead as other people, but... we have a huge problem
USB is also dead, so I cant fastboot
Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1 - Yeh, I told for devs, but the philosophy of CrDroid is "a stock with some customizations" and QS is too deep to add, I builded Blaze one time, but with some bugs, now the QS from A11 works fine on Blaze, but I not published.

about sim2, is a kernel problem. I'm tring to port 4.9 for us, but I'm not too skilled.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.1/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:

• Download Rom (and gapps optional)
    • Boot into recovery
    • Format Data
    • Perform a Full wipe
    • Install ROM
    • Install Gapps and magisk if you want
    • Enjoy

Update installation:

• Download ROM update
    • Click to install
    • To do manual: long press download file on updater and save on internal/external storage
    • Boot into recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • If you previously flashed Gapps more than CORE and Magisk, flash then again
    • Enjoy

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/kernel_motorola_msm8953

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/ali
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/12.1/changelog_ali.txt

Known issues:

Sleep time schedule ( app CLOCK > sleep time ) causes a bug of phone freezing on black screen.
    SIM 2 turn off itseft after boot, just open and close sim card tray.

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid <device> Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs
    I see here, just ignore it, I just make 3 updates in sequence to solve internal problens, and just copy c + v and missed to edit month correctly, in july SP edit this right.
    HELP

I have 12 installed and TeamWin 3.3.1-0 installed. I did a restart to Recovery from the phone, and it's now stuck in teamwin screen. Any way to get out of it?

AJ
    ohh gosh.... use unoficial one HERE >>>> https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/twrp-unofficial-twrp-64-bit-3-6-1.4328145/ <<<<