[ROM][12.1][davinci][UNOFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Fergus99999

Jan 3, 2020
He intentado muchas veces hacer eso y me da error, como tú haces haces, hay otra opción para hacerlo?

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

I have tried many times to do that and it gives me an error, as you do, is there another option to do it?
No, la única opción que veo es adb sideload. En el twrp en opciones debes poner adb sideload, luego conecta a una pc. En la carpeta platform tools coloca el zip que vas a usar, abre cmd. Pon adb devices, tiene que salirte device conected. Luego debes poner; adb sideload "el nombre del archivo descargado".zip
No conozco otro método, en el recovery directamente no se puede.
PD: a veces da error porque no están instalados los drivers de adb de xiaomi. Yo utilice unos de youtube de una tal Samy Ruiz.

----------

No, the only option I see is adb sideload. In twrp in options you must put adb sideload, then connect to a pc. In the platform tools folder place the zip that you are going to use, open cmd. Put adb devices, you have to get device connected. Then you must put; adb sideload "the name of the downloaded file" .zip
I do not know another method, in the recovery directly it is not possible.
PS: sometimes it gives an error because the xiaomi adb drivers are not installed. I used some from youtube of a certain Samy Ruiz.

Last edited by a moderator:

BFoGvDo

Mar 12, 2020
Your data partition is encrypted. Choose adb in the advanced section and do adb sideload zipname from the command line.

I did a dirty update through adb and the ROM runs smooth . Camera app is back! Thanks
Hi dravik,

I did it but my phone didn't delete the old ROM, it made a new installation on my phone using the free space.... Now I can't access my old data (encrypted), do you know how to do this?

Thanks a lot

PS: and I can't access my storage on phone or on PC ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 136

dravik

Mar 7, 2008
Hi dravik,

I did it but my phone didn't delete the old ROM, it made a new installation on my phone using the free space.... Now I can't access my old data (encrypted), do you know how to do this?

Thanks a lot

PS: and I can't access my storage on phone or on PC ...
Hi, i'm sorry for the late response. I have no clue why it worked out different for you. Maybe we used different versions of software, bootloader of TWRP? Send me a pm if you want to compare some of our tool versions.

Reactions: BFoGvDo

BFoGvDo

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, i'm sorry for the late response. I have no clue why it worked out different for you. Maybe we used different versions of software, bootloader of TWRP? Send me a pm if you want to compare some of our tool versions.
Hi dravik,

No problem, I totally understand. I think the problem is that I didn't flash the DFE zip file during my first installation. So my phone was encrypted after the first boot. I did a full reinstallation on my phone yesterday, and I didn't forget to flash the DFE zip file this time ^^.

If anyone needs more info or the DFE (Disable Force Encryption) zip file for mi 9T running Android 12 I am able to share these with you.

Best regards,

Pierre

Fergus99999

Jan 3, 2020
He intentado muchas veces hacer eso y me da error, como tú haces haces, hay otra opción para hacerlo?

----------

I have tried many times to do that and it gives me an error, as you do, is there another option to do it?

He investigado, y podrías probar con un usb otg. Yo no tengo, pero podrías intentarlo.

----------

I've done my research, and you could try a usb otg. I have not, but you could try.

Dec 23, 2021
Hola, cuáles son las novedades de la roms que subiste hoy,se puede actualizar encima de la anterior

----------

Hello, what are the news of the roms that you uploaded today, it can be updated on top of the previous one

dravik

Mar 7, 2008
I have sucesfully booted the latest version. Everything seems to work fine on first sight. Any changelog?

Thanks to the developers!

wahuka

Sep 15, 2011
How is the customization of this rom and is valid for your daily use or have many bugs? Someone who has it installed could upload some photos? Every how much time is updated more or less?

Hosseink2

Dec 8, 2018
Hi everyone
I have this problem on the screenshot
Please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-233529_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220120-233529_Settings.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 54

dgmarie0001

Nov 6, 2021
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I do not know if it is safe or not, I have not tried it, but in the telegram group its author says that everything that has been said here are lies
i guess there isn't really any way to know. i cant really prove that the builds are safe, but also nobody has actually provided any evidence that they are unsafe, and i can promise that they arent ever going to have evidence because there is nothing malicious in the rom. anyways, the claims made against me made literally no sense. this is clearly either someone who is completely clueless or more likely just someone wanting to cause trouble.

Jan 30, 2015
Breda
Please help, I don't get caller ID when someone calls. It says: unknown caller ID. I did a really clean setup with formatting DATA. I checked every setting in de phone app. I don't understand... I put my sim in another phone, it worked there, so it is not my provider... Who can help me out? I live in the netherlands...

Jan 30, 2015
Breda
Please help, I don't get caller ID when someone calls. It says: unknown caller ID. I did a really clean setup with formatting DATA. I checked every setting in de phone app. I don't understand... I put my sim in another phone, it worked there, so it is not my provider... Who can help me out? I live in the netherlands...
I solved it: At the SIMcard settings I had to disable the preferred! VoLTE setting. It is strange I guess?

wahuka

Sep 15, 2011
i guess there isn't really any way to know. i cant really prove that the builds are safe, but also nobody has actually provided any evidence that they are unsafe, and i can promise that they arent ever going to have evidence because there is nothing malicious in the rom. anyways, the claims made against me made literally no sense. this is clearly either someone who is completely clueless or more likely just someone wanting to cause trouble.
You already know that there are many bad and envious people who bothers them that others do their job well. All the best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IvlZLyc.png

I AM NOT CURRENTLY UPDATING THIS ROM

Evolution X 6.2.2 for the Xiaomi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T [davinci]

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is void. Or valId, probably?
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, Ebolation X,
    * thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following
    * these directions. YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will LMAO at you.
    */
    0KUV8YX.png

Keep Evolving
    Pixel UI, customization, and more, we are Evolution X!

- Team Evolution X -
    @joeyhuab
    @RealAkito
    @AnierinB

Reach us on Twitter! @EvolutionXROM

SRQCjQJ.png

Just flash and check "The Evolver". We have tons of features combined together from different ROMs.

Even though these builds are unofficial, they do have OTA updates.

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

o2G52Ve.png

First Time Install / Clean Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the zip for your device
    3. Flash whichever recovery you desire and Flash A11 firmware
    4. Wipe Data/Cache/System
    5. Flash the ROM
    6. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Update / Dirty Flash
    1. Reboot to Recovery
    2. Download the update for your device
    3. Flash the ROM
    4. Reboot to System and #KeepEvolving

Download
    Device Support

THREAD CLEANED

Hi all, dropping in because this thread had gotten too off-topic and needed a clean-up. Just a friendly reminder to keep it civil, on-topic and refrain from putting fuel to fire by responding to posts that you think are offensive or hateful or just stirring drama. Just report if you feel something isn't right and let us take care of it for you, so that we can make your experience on the forum better. :)

Regarding the safety of the ROM and trustworthiness of the developer/maintainer - the source code is in the first post. If you have the technical knowledge to audit and review it, feel free. If you don't and make baseless claims, your posts will be considered off-topic and will be removed. If you have genuine proof that there is something malicious in the ROM, PM me with proof and we'll take it from there.

Now let's all take a deep breath, and get back on topic, shall we? Good day!

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    Hi everyone, I have some important news. There is a new build out, and it is on sourceforge now. The links in the thread were updated. I have also enabled OTA updates, even though the rom is still unofficial. I modified the updater app to retrieve updates from my github and sourceforge pages, and I've tested it and the OTA works flawlessly. Full changelog for the new build is here :)
    I do not know if it is safe or not, I have not tried it, but in the telegram group its author says that everything that has been said here are lies
    Reuploaded now. Thank you everyone for being patient :)