Upcoming Elixir Update v2.0 [Available to Patreons]

Checkout for more screenshots
: https://www.patreon.com/posts/project-elixir-0-69753116

- Settings: Elixir : Redesign our Firmware information
- Settings: Elixir : Redesign about phone
- Settings: Elixir : Make litte changes in our whole UI
- CustomClocks: Cleanup some useless codes of ButterCupSyra clock
- SystemUI: Import QS panel changes from FluidUI & make it optional
- SystemUI: add Pulse and Ambient notification bars (Edge Light)
- GlobalActions: Redesign Power Menu
- base: Force fullscreen for Google Dialer
- Use navigation handle dimens from Android 13 Beta 3
- Themes: Add lots of signal icons
- vendor: Add nothingdot font style
- Import More Fonts Overlay
- Themes: Introduce PUI iconpack

Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.

• UPI:
[email protected]

• PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-29_16-53-05.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-05.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 92
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-39.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-39.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 83
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-14.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-14.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 78
  • photo_2022-08-01_17-25-15.jpg
    photo_2022-08-01_17-25-15.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 77
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-52-48.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-52-48.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 75
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-53-02.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-02.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 71
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-53-08.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-53-08.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 70
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-32.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-32.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 67
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-42.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-42.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 65
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-45.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-45.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-48.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-48.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 59
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-52.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-52.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 60
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-55.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-55.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 60
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-55-58.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-55-58.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 58
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-01.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-01.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 58
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-04.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-04.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 56
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-06.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-06.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 55
  • photo_2022-07-29_16-56-11.jpg
    photo_2022-07-29_16-56-11.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 61
  • photo_2022-08-01_17-25-00.jpg
    photo_2022-08-01_17-25-00.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 63
  • photo_2022-08-01_17-25-07.jpg
    photo_2022-08-01_17-25-07.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 95
I need help, I don't had an camera app preinstalled. Which one can I use ? the google camera app crashed everytime. Another question is does th rom have double tab to wake/sleep like OxygenOS?
FWIW, I installed BSG GCam, which i've used before on other ROMs. I like that it supports 1x/2x optical zoom and has photosphere and panorama modes.

I installed the latest (2022-07-30) build from here:

The GoogleCamEng version.

Frack. Looks like there's some serious buggage in the Themes section. I selected Themes and got a black screen. Was able to break out of it by taking a screenshot, which popped up the screenshot controls and returned the screen content. But when I changed the lockscreen clock style, it went black again. I can still do a screenshot, but it's black, and after the screenshot controls go away everything is still black. And it persists through a reboot.... :(

I think it's only the last Samsung clock, I had to format data to recover from the systemui error. The others work fine for me
Shoot, just saw this. Yep, clocks are fubar. I *just* got everything set up again, too... :( There goes my morning.

FWIW I ran down the list of clocks and when I got to "Default Bold" (or maybe it was Stock Bold") it went black on me. Didn't try the Samsung one.

Darn it, now I can't boot into recovery... Power plus volume up? It's not working, it just goes into a regular bootup even though i'm holding both.

And I can't get to Telegram to see if anyone is around to help, because Telegram isn't set up on my desktop and i'm locked out of my phone. Wonderful. Okay, i'll see if I can get adb to connect with a USB cable, maybe I can get it to reboot to recovery that way.

Frack. Looks like there's some serious buggage in the Themes section. I selected Themes and got a black screen. Was able to break out of it by taking a screenshot, which popped up the screenshot controls and returned the screen content. But when I changed the lockscreen clock style, it went black again. I can still do a screenshot, but it's black, and after the screenshot controls go away everything is still black. And it persists through a reboot.... :(
yeah clock style was little buggy and thats why there was a caution in thread not use. And all the bugs have been fixed in next build

I'm noticing this AM that I can see LTE and LTE+, in fact the phone is jumping back and forth between them almost nonstop. But I can't get 4G.

Also, my Pixel Buds A won't play back properly. Using the internal test only the right one works. [edit] Looks like both headphones work, at least playing back a video on Instagram it's good. Not sure why the PBuds app doesn't play the left one.

Other oddities:
- my favorite internet radio station (radioparadise.org) has their own app,but it won't play. Just pauses after a few seconds.
- the local transit system has a live bus tracking system that loads maps and overlays bus position on them. The site works fine at home on WiFi, but won't work at all on LTE/LTE+.

Last edited:
I'm noticing this AM that I can see LTE and LTE+, in fact the phone is jumping back and forth between them almost nonstop. But I can't get 4G.

This issue remains.

Also, my Pixel Buds A won't play back properly. Using the internal test only the right one works. [edit] Looks like both headphones work, at least playing back a video on Instagram it's good. Not sure why the PBuds app doesn't play the left one.

This has been resolved... It seems to be related to the apps I was using, they apparently wanted network connectivity before they would play back, even when local content was available. PocketCasts was the one with podcasts already downloaded but they wouldn't play.

I was able to restore functionality by disabling "Adaptive Connectivity". Default was set to "on" but with it turned off everything works again.

Yeedatoy

Jul 18, 2018
Charlotte
AT&T HTC One X
Moto G6
I understand the donations, and a lot of work goes into this stuff, but paying money for early access on a build that someone hasn't tried yet paints somewhat of a negative picture of the project as a whole. People are more likely to just share the build with one another through private messages. I think that asking people for a donation and finding the correct wording to ask for help financially maintaining the project, yet making it readily available for everyone would give you better odds of getting that financial help, as a larger number of people would be using the build. I don't mean any disrespect, but I think that making a paid early access build would be better later on after the rom has become more stable and people are confident that there will be regular updates.

• Angry
Reactions: sourav24071999
@Yeedatoy First of all, I guess you are not able to read English

and second - Patreon is for those who are willingly wants to or can support devs for providing seamless updates on time. And in return we provide them with early build access a few weeks before release, some exclusive feature request, voting right, proper support and many benefits. No one is forcing you to take it or anything cz eventually build will be released publically after 2 weeks.

Its simple if you dont want to join patreon just ignore it and move on. No one asked your opinion or anything on that thing.

So better to clear misconceptions before you say anything publicly

Last edited:
I'm back in now. I'll avoid the custom clocks this time, and wait for the OTA.

Honestly, i'm keen to support, but I need to know this will be a stable long-term thing and not a one-shot beg for money and then everyone disappears. I'll wait for an update or two to come out before I "buy in".
Well same goes for you too : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...fficial-oneplus-6t-aosp.4472911/post-87247525

There is nothing to buy or paid compulsory, and for the records you can check our ROM is there from a10 (PixelPlusUI) And Elixir from A12 very initial days and providing regular monthly updates to all the OFFICIALLY supported devices.

So better to clear misconceptions before you say anything publicly

@Yeedatoy First of all, I guess you are not able to read English

and second - Patreon is for those who are willingly wants to or can support devs for providing seamless updates on time.
Might want to check your own english ability before slamming someone else's.

I appreciate you've supported other devices in the past, but the OnePlus6T is new to you and when you try new things sometimes you find there's a reason they weren't supported before. There aren't many Official 6T A12 roms, i've been waiting a long time for one that's stable and supported. I'm keen to stick with Elixir--it's clean, it's fast, and it has only let me down once (and that was through my own error, missing the post about clocks).

As I said, i'll wait to see that we get at least one update before contributing. So far i'm liking what I see, other than the attitude in your last two posts.

Might want to check your own english ability before slamming someone else's.

I appreciate you've supported other devices in the past, but the OnePlus6T is new to you and when you try new things sometimes you find there's a reason they weren't supported before. There aren't many Official 6T A12 roms, i've been waiting a long time for one that's stable and supported. I'm keen to stick with Elixir--it's clean, it's fast, and it has only let me down once (and that was through my own error, missing the post about clocks).

As I said, i'll wait to see that we get at least one update before contributing. So far i'm liking what I see, other than the attitude in your last two posts.
First of alll again no one is forcing you to support or take patreon that's my point. It you want.. take it else ignore.

There must a reason maybe toxicity that's way you guys haven't got much official. Don't take me wrong but seriously check once what i am saying.

Cz you guys kept ranting on patreon stuff for no reason.

// End of Discussion from my side, don't have time to waste on this topic //

First of alll again no one is forcing you to support or take patreon that's my point. It you want.. take it else ignore.
Understood, you've made that clear and I thank you for the clarification. My initial ask was how long the delay was from Patreon release to Public release, and you said two weeks, so i'll wait patiently.

There must a reason maybe toxicity that's way you guys haven't got much official. Don't take me wrong but seriously check once what i am saying.

Cz you guys kept ranting on patreon stuff for no reason.
To be clear, i'm not ranting on Patreon. I support you having a mechanism for people to support you as developers... I want to see you succeed. This is the first time I have seen Patreon used for a ROM, so it's new to me. I have, however, had developers promise the world with a new ROM, and then they disappear after the first release or after the bug reports start and they can't figure out how to fix them. If I had supported those developers the day they announced their ROMs, i'd be out that money and have nothing to show for it... So please understand my level of caution.

You have past experience and legacy with other ROMs and that's encouraging, but I only need the one for the 6T, so that's the one I care about the consistency of. I've already given some feedback on the ROM above (issues with LTE/LTE+/4G labelling and Adaptive Networking setting)... I want to help if I can.

Understood, you've made that clear and I thank you for the clarification. My initial ask was how long the delay was from Patreon release to Public release, and you said two weeks, so i'll wait patiently.

To be clear, i'm not ranting on Patreon. I support you having a mechanism for people to support you as developers... I want to see you succeed. This is the first time I have seen Patreon used for a ROM, so it's new to me. I have, however, had developers promise the world with a new ROM, and then they disappear after the first release or after the bug reports start and they can't figure out how to fix them. If I had supported those developers the day they announced their ROMs, i'd be out that money and have nothing to show for it... So please understand my level of caution.

You have past experience and legacy with other ROMs and that's encouraging, but I only need the one for the 6T, so that's the one I care about the consistency of. I've already given some feedback on the ROM above (issues with LTE/LTE+/4G labelling and Adaptive Networking setting)... I want to help if I can.
I agreed many devs do that.. they just gave 1 build and boom gone. But i assure you it wont happen here in OFFICIAL Builds. Also many ROMs now use patreona s servers and website and everything got much much expensive like hell. And i m not mad on you it was the other guy who got my nerve.

And here things are very simple and transparent. NOTHING IS PAID. eventually early builds goes public after 2-3 weeks depending upon the slot. And i totally agreed with your level of caution thats why said and cleared these stuff that its not compulsory.

Our main goal is seamless, stable and proper updates on monthly basis and we have more that 50 devices. and your issues as been noted and for issues with LTE/LTE+/4G labelling afaik LTE Advanced (LTE+) describes the 4G standard AND jumping thing it on network end. but we will look into it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer

- Probir - Developer / Team

- Nishant - Developer / Team

- Mayur - Developer / Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : Well in Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- OFFICIAL Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

// Visit Our OFFICIAL Website //
    // Tap Here for Screenshots //

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build

- Reboot:p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.

for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: July 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : <CR7Raees>
    - DEVICE: <OnePlus 6T>
    - DEVICE CODENAME: <fajita>

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES
    - Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    -- SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

// Giving little CAN HELP A LOT //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student.
    - Do consider donating on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards or buying me a coffee if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

Is it a rom with update support?
    yes uploading in a while.
    Thanks. Wasn't sure if you you knew it wasn't up. Just checking!
    Unless I'm looking at something wrong, that link brings you to the official site but the build is only available through a payment on Patreon. I wasn't able to get to the build from that link, or from the download button on the telegram group. The only way I could find it was a sourceforge. If I'm doing something wrong I apologize, if not just a heads up you may want to change the link