[ROM][12.1][flame] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4 [flame]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

gunalarix8

I am now using the rom, i got a bug at lockscreen which is a blank black screen during unlocking. Face unlock cannot be initialize, unlike lineage os and stock is functional. No other bug found yet. The rom is pretty good. Keep it up boss. 😄

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
PixelExperience 12.1 March Update:
• March security patch
• Rebased over Android 12L source code
• Updated translations
• Added call recording support
• Fixed biometric authentication on some apps – mainly banking apps
• Updated device fingerprint to SQ1A.220305.012
• Kernel updates
• Update vendor blobs to SP2A.220305.012

Reactions: gunalarix8

CeskyVencel

Dec 2, 2020
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel 4 [flame]

What is this?

PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog
Radar features are missing.. is that on purpose?

sylikc

Mar 20, 2012
City of Angels
Question, I'm testing this as an alternate ROM... once Pixel 4 support ends from google, will PE continue to be updated? Because it tracks the current patch level, when Google doesn't issue any more updates, what happens to PE updates?

I tried this rom on my pixel 4 and i did a factory reset after sideloading and flashing magisk and the phone couldn't boot into the os due to "no valid slot to boot"

I sideloaded the rom 1st
rebooted recovery from pe recovery
flashed magisk through sideload
reboot

Recovery gave me a error saying "Cannot boot to android"
so i did the factory reset
It was going good until the "erasing titan m" and the phone glitched and rebooted to fastboot
and then the "no valid slot to boot" error occured and couldn't get the rom. had to flash stock?
Any fix!

NOTE: I WAS ON THE ANDROID 13 BETA BEFORE FLASHING RECOVERY AND ROM!
from the pe website, i was using the build for "12" and under 2022/7/16

zerodi

Jun 4, 2010
cebu, ph
hi @PixelBoot just brought a pixel 4, will this or any other flame roms be maintained for future? is there a good telegram community for pixel 4 flame?
many thanks

itrx

Nov 11, 2010
A heads up for anyone flashing this on a brand new phone shipped with android 10. The guide suggested updating to the latest stock 12.1.0 version available prior to flashing (SQ3A.220705.003.A1, Jul 2022) - however flashing this image and then flashing PE resulted in my Verizon SIM not being able to activate from the PixelExperience rom. I went back and tried the initial stock 12.1.0 release instead (SP2A.220305.012, Mar 2022) and only then was PE finally able to succesfully activate my sim.

zerodi

Jun 4, 2010
cebu, ph
A heads up for anyone flashing this on a brand new phone shipped with android 10. The guide suggested updating to the latest stock 12.1.0 version available prior to flashing (SQ3A.220705.003.A1, Jul 2022) - however flashing this image and then flashing PE resulted in my Verizon SIM not being able to activate from the PixelExperience rom. I went back and tried the initial stock 12.1.0 release instead (SP2A.220305.012, Mar 2022) and only then was PE finally able to succesfully activate my sim.
can i ask what version of TWRP your using to get this successfully flashed ? thanks

Top Liked Posts