[ROM][12.1][grus] LineageOS 19 for Xiaomi Mi 9 SE [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

xchamelionz

Jul 14, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Ok thanks, I don't know if you noticed but some videos codec on instagram doesn't open it regularly. Anyway thanks for new update and support!
(If you could to add signature spoofing for Microg and an internal adblock it would be a dream) @kyasu
There is a way to get microG working without signature spoofing, but I didn't try it yet (maybe sometime in the future after clean flash).

You'll need:
-microG installer revived on Github
-fakeGapps, also on github
-LSposed

https://github.com/nift4/microg_installer_revived (follow instructions here)

Let me know if you make it work, I'm curious.

Reactions: sickeye

elgar

Nov 12, 2006
Kharkiv
Hello, how can I copy files to the device with this Rom? When I copy files, in about a minute there is an error that it cannot get access. I also can't copy when the phone is in recovery mode, since the internal memory is encrypted.

xchamelionz

Jul 14, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hello, how can I copy files to the device with this Rom? When I copy files, in about a minute there is an error that it cannot get access. I also can't copy when the phone is in recovery mode, since the internal memory is encrypted.
Did you turn on file transfer from the notification panel once you plug the device?

As you said, twrp can't decrypt data, so in order to flash something you must go in advanced > adb sideload and then sideload the file that you want through adb (put the files inside the platform tools folder)

elgar

Nov 12, 2006
Kharkiv
Did you turn on file transfer from the notification panel once you plug the device?

As you said, twrp can't decrypt data, so in order to flash something you must go in advanced > adb sideload and then sideload the file that you want through adb (put the files inside the platform tools folder)
Yes of course I turned file transfer on. The problem is that it starts copying, and then stops with an error. Maybe the matter is in the cabel. I'll try a different one.

Humpfrey

Jan 18, 2013
Ok thanks, I don't know if you noticed but some videos codec on instagram doesn't open it regularly. Anyway thanks for new update and support!
(If you could to add signature spoofing for Microg and an internal adblock it would be a dream) @kyasu

Maybe adblock via private DNS is something you are interested in?

I am using dns.adguard.com without any issues.

Cheers

Reactions: sickeye

sickeye

Aug 3, 2022
Italy
Thanks for reply, I'm using it as private dns too (dns.adguard.com) but it doesn't block all advertisements but better than nothing! For gps, if I'm inside a structure, keep giving me some problems with "no fix" (fix works only if I active data connection + gps)

Humpfrey

buteo

Aug 14, 2007
Dirty flashed as usual:
1 -sideload install ROM
2-sideload install Mindthegapps
3- sideload install Magisk 25.2
4- reboot system

System starts well, but I cannot see Magisks app. If I install the apk, it does not see Magisk installed.
Anyway root-enabled apps seem to work. AdAway updates hosts file, Filemanager+ write and deletes outside /data/media, I can su- from the terminal.

I previously had Makisk app hidden, and did'nt disable hiding before flashing.

Any idea?

Anarchy666

Sep 28, 2016
Chisinau

kyasu

Sep 23, 2012
Tokyo
Thank you @kyasu for the excellent ROM, works flawlessly, except for the bug with random video glitches in apps, which was already mentioned for a couple of times here.

I found that it is related to SkiaVK rendering and can be fixed by reverting this commit:

@kyasu, please, take a look at it! Thanks.
Please try the new build.

Reactions: Anarchy666

tavoc

Jun 22, 2012
thank you for the rom. After months of using it, I am still really happy.

MrDee³

Jun 21, 2022
I'm using the rom since June, the only problem I encountered is that everytime I add a hidden wifi network, the phone seems not recognizing it.

Top Liked Posts