[DISCONTINUED][ROM][12.1][guacamole][OnePlus 7 Pro][OSS CAM] PixelPlusUI 4.8 [OFFICIAL] [Twelve][AOSP]

Search This thread

Ask1n

May 7, 2018
Hanau
Screenshot_20220814-123016_SafetyNet Test.png

thirsty_pumpkin

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 5684589

PixelPlusUI OFFICIAL | v4.8 | Android 12.1

Source Side Changelog :

https://ppui.site/changelog

Download:
https://download.ppui.site/

OTA Pushed

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

For Screenshot:
Visit: https://ppui.site/gallery
Hey! Just wanted to say that this is an excellent ROM 🙂. I'm using PPUI starting from 4.3, and every next update makes this much better. However, as I started using this ROM I had some issues here and there.. (see pictures). The brightness slider and lockscreen clocks became offset a bit after 4.8 update, also CTS test doesn't pass anymore for me. In previous versions I also had issues with Gmail, Reddit and Telegram. In Gmail I am unable to download attachments. Reddit doesn't load videos and in Telegram I can't send voice messages or media directly from gallery, only "as file". I tried for long to find solutions to these issues on my own, but no luck. I really like this ROM and wouldn't like to go back to stock, but I'm considering it now.
Sry for bad grammar, english is my 3rd language 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-113658_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20220814-113658_Chrome.png
    168 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20220814-115339_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220814-115339_Pixel Launcher.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_20220814-115603_Настройки.png
    Screenshot_20220814-115603_Настройки.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20220814-121406_Reddit.png
    Screenshot_20220814-121406_Reddit.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20220814-121614_SafetyNet Test.png
    Screenshot_20220814-121614_SafetyNet Test.png
    166 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20220814-120849_Telegram__01.png
    Screenshot_20220814-120849_Telegram__01.png
    612.6 KB · Views: 149
Hey! Just wanted to say that this is an excellent ROM 🙂. I'm using PPUI starting from 4.3, and every next update makes this much better. However, as I started using this ROM I had some issues here and there.. (see pictures). The brightness slider and lockscreen clocks became offset a bit after 4.8 update, also CTS test doesn't pass anymore for me. In previous versions I also had issues with Gmail, Reddit and Telegram. In Gmail I am unable to download attachments. Reddit doesn't load videos and in Telegram I can't send voice messages or media directly from gallery, only "as file". I tried for long to find solutions to these issues on my own, but no luck. I really like this ROM and wouldn't like to go back to stock, but I'm considering it now.
pm me in telegram.
Brightness slider is not a bug it's just first time with you switch the style

chenxuwen

Feb 15, 2020
There is onet thing so far the custom roms cannot do. Distinguish Dash Charging and Warp charging. OOS rom can do this. For Oneplus 7 pro and above, both charger will work, but Pixelplusui shows only Warp while Derpfest shows only Dash.

B@RR¥

Jan 4, 2018
I can't enter recovery when I set screen lock pin recovery doesn't recognise it how to fix this?

Thanx in advance

Last edited:

chenxuwen

Feb 15, 2020
I tried to OTA from 0813 to 0815. I got data corruption notice and cannot boot and have to flash back to TWRP and 0813. Any solutions?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YoZBnPt.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

3STSdlI.jpg

PixelPlusUI is another aftermarket AOSP ROM Minimal UI & close to Stock Android ROM. What differentiates us from the rest, you ask? LET'S FIND OUT. It has additional localized and personalized functionality while preserving the stock Android look by adhering to Material Design guidelines. Unlike OEMs' slow and untimely updates, we closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolonging support to devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience using PixelPlusUI will be butter smooth with added convenience and features. The main aim of this form is to give the user a better experience without compromising the quality of the Android experience so that no one struggles with any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customizations and user security. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, Stability, Minimal UI & Awesome features including pixel goodies But this doesn't mean we aim to provide all the customization available on the planet. So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy PixelPlusUI on your respective devices!

puBm5Su.jpg

- Kostya Maslennikov - Founder & lead Developer
    - Saurav - Co-Founder & Co-lead
    - Ivan - Core Developer & Team
    - Hamza - Core Developer & Team
    - Abhishek - Support Team

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

YQ64l25.jpg

Tap Here For Screenshots

NOTE: As its initial A12 source and we will keep updating source with time, so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website or telegram group for latest changes and screenshots.

Tap Here For CHANGELOG and Features

9nEsKDN.png

--------- Official Download Server ! ---------

Note
    : You can check our Website for more details, guides , changelog etc related to build !

vfXdZIO.png

-- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    --
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --
    -- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- OUR OFFICIAL TWITTER HANDLE --

N7dcc1m.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH :

- Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery.
    - Take a backup.
    - Format Data
    - Flash the latest build
    - Flash Fcrypt [If you want to decrypt else u can skip]
    - Reboot :p

DIRTY FLASH :
    - Download the latest build
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build
    - Wipe Cache
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work?

Nothing yet
    You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

Jm0O4d1.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project

- Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton-AOSP
    - AOSPA

- Others, I forgot to mention

PixelPlusUI XDA Templates credit goes to
    - GOUSAL TONI

FxdHQcu.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.0
    - Security patch: February 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : MHMDeveloper
    - DEVICE: OnePlus7Pro
    - DEVICE CODENAME: guacamole

Sources and Documentation

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES

eKH9pZw.jpg

---------- DONATION LINKS ----------

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Co-Founder & Co-lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : dwarmachine24@paytm
    GPAY UPI ID: dwarmachine24@oksbi

PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Did you try to install these two APKs: https://xdaforums.com/t/apk-oneplus-camera-for-any-a11-custom-rom.4350205/ ?
    I am on KOSP myself and can't test on this ROM unfortunately.
    yes bro i did tried all of my options including this one however the OOS camera it installs is that of an old version and the portrait mode doesn't quite work when i was using derpfest rom. In your case since you're running KOSP there is a better alternative which is to install the OOS camera using Magisk but having said that, you'd have to root your device. Once you have it you can just install the module and it will give u OOS camera which is free from anybugs on KOSP here's the link.

By magisk (rooted) : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-45mZs4L8hP15IMimJMnj_jSh6vtGDK2/view
    By apk (a bit buggy) :https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PehjZzWJ4_mOGk1Qg7HPyG7qoX_rtzk/view
    I cant install Custom Roms anymore idk why? My persist.img is always broken. I have restored the persist.img but the sensors are still broken. Can anyone help me?
    Have you tried the msm tool to do a complete rebuild, idk if this fixes the persist but its worth a shot
    I've already tried that, after that the sensors also work, but when I install a customrom again, my persist.img is broken again. The problem occurs with every custom rom.
    You can read thru this if you haven't already and see if it helps
    Does anyone have problems with sound and video on this firmware? I flashed with Oxygenos 10 and the sound on this firmware began to freeze for about 3-5 seconds, also the video
    You should be on latest OOS 11 when flashing this ROM.

I managed to flash this ROM, but to be honest, for newbies the installation guide could be a bit more fleshed out.
    If I have the time I will write a more comprehensive guide.