[ROM][12.1][kebab/lemonades][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended 4.5[19/05/2022]

Search This thread

luminositycalling

Feb 8, 2022
Does anyone know if Google Call Screening With Google Assistant and the system where it waits for you on hold works on this ROM?

Last edited:

luminositycalling

Feb 8, 2022
The main issue I'm having is that my recants menus don't work, I prefer the old school 3 buttons, and there is no Now Playing. Now playing isn't the end of the world, but not having a recent menu is a deal-breaker for me. There is also this strange graphical glitch where gradient animations are grainy. It's like there is an issue with transparency or something. I could have lived with that if the recent menu would work. For now, I'm going to switch back to gestures so I can have access to my recent and wait to see if anyone replays to this. I hope there is an update or solution to this. I do enjoy a lot of the pixel features.

Diakow

Jan 28, 2022
Weiße Wiese
dttw dosen't work, double tap to sleep works with Nova Launcher. There is no alarm icon on the status bar. Except this, very good ROM. I'm only asking why default font size in Settings is so big? Is this normal on Pixel phones?

Jed!Master

Aug 17, 2019
Flashed the Rom today, was a bit of a hassle. At first the Rom wouldn't boot, but after flashing the PE recovery again it magically worked. So far really smooth and nice, only the fingerprint didn't work out of the box. Had to flash the Rom again (so it is on both slots), but then it started working.
Banking Apps and GPay are working fine and Playstore is certifified. Netflix ist also working, with Widevine L1.
Thanks for the great work dev, keep it up!
where is PE recovery? link? im trying to flash this via twrp and no dice also coming from euro rom oos

Dougshell

Feb 26, 2012
is the OP just really out of date? I see a build as recent as late January but the OP says they are using October security update

Devil7331

Jul 25, 2018
Bangalore
For anyone trying to sideload PixelExtended_lemonkebab-12.0-20211223-0220-OFFICIAL.zip but ends up getting the error
Code:
E:Package is for product OnePlus8T,Oneplus9R,lemonkebab but expected OnePlus8T
Just edit the file in the zip (with 7zip for example) \META-INF\com\android\metadata and replace the pre-device "," with "|".
Last line should look like this:
Code:
pre-device=OnePlus8T|OnePlus9R|lemonkebab

Tried this fix, but no luck. still getting the same error. Please help. Thank You :)

nitroax

Feb 5, 2014
Porto
With 8T i had to use Fastboot Rominstaller.
ADB got "E: package is for product OnePlus8T,Oneplus9R,lemonkebab but expected OnePlus8T" ?

Tried this rom, it was fast and responsive but it had a graphic glitch like Evolution X. There's two lines on the buttom of the screen, like the screen is cracked... It's a small thing but i cannot ignore it. Waiting for a fix.

Devil7331

Jul 25, 2018
Bangalore
With 8T i had to use Fastboot Rominstaller.
ADB got "E: package is for product OnePlus8T,Oneplus9R,lemonkebab but expected OnePlus8T" ?

Tried this rom, it was fast and responsive but it had a graphic glitch like Evolution X. There's two lines on the buttom of the screen, like the screen is cracked... It's a small thing but i cannot ignore it. Waiting for a fix.
How did you fix the "ADB got "E: package is for product OnePlus8T,Oneplus9R,lemonkebab but expected OnePlus8T" "? issue ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for OnePlus 8T [kebab]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 12.1 (S)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte Icon
    Face Unlock
    4G icon instead of LTE
    Media Art
    FOD icon and Animations
    And much more

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Liked my work? Gift Aryan a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

A12 BETA Build is Uploaded .
    Please Note this is beta Build and there maybe bugs And features are missing.
    Everything will be added Soon and bugs will be fixed .
    Till then Enjoy
    For anyone wondering what's missing or doesn't work right in A12 build:
    Face unlock: Doesn't have.
    Dual sim: Can't ave both sims activated at the same time.( Also sometimes it can't activate any of two sims at all)
    AoD: Compared to OOS, it's trash and useless ( can't use fingerprint unlock from AoD, Double tap to wake doesn't work on AoD too.)
    Alert silder: works perfectly with some new functions.
    Camera: generic camera app (not Gcam)
    Display: high refresh rate works perfect at 120hz
    *** I don't know it's just mine or others have this problem too, corner of my display are alittle pixelated and the botem corners have a wired black line ( it's not visible in screenshots)***
    Screenshot_20211113-160354.png
    For anyone trying to sideload PixelExtended_lemonkebab-12.0-20211223-0220-OFFICIAL.zip but ends up getting the error
    Code:
    E:Package is for product OnePlus8T,Oneplus9R,lemonkebab but expected OnePlus8T
    Just edit the file in the zip (with 7zip for example) \META-INF\com\android\metadata and replace the pre-device "," with "|".
    Last line should look like this:
    Code:
    pre-device=OnePlus8T|OnePlus9R|lemonkebab
    Guys, good news.

I got Magic Eraser to work on this rom!

Install Split APKs Installer from playstore.

Download Pixel 6 photos zip file here

Now, use Split APKs to install the zip you downloaded and you're done!