[ROM][12.1][LAVENDER] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL] [Twelve][AOSP]

Search This thread

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
This rom is quite slow. Is it microg ready? Or is there a magical way to make it faster? And also, what recovery do you use?

elixir remasterd.png

Project Elixir OFFICIAL v1.7 | STABLE Update

Source Side Changelog :
Visit:

https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download: https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

For Screenshot:
Visit
: https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, CTS passes and banking apps working
• No need to flash firmware (included)
• If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// SUPPORT AND DONATIONS WILL BE APPRICIATED //
PAYTM UPI ID
: [email protected]
GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]
PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

xyzalify

Nov 28, 2021
This ROM just keeps getting better and better. Too bad I just got a Redmi Note 11 and now I'm crying because there are no ROMs for it, except 2 obscure ones. Not even an XDA page... sigh

• Sad
Reactions: sourav24071999

molnartibor

Mar 7, 2009
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
my opinion is quite the contrary - this rom really got worse with the latest releases. unlocking the phone takes over a minute, sometimes the phone rings, but the dialer screen takes longer to appear than the call duration, and also it happened several times that i disconnected the fully charged phone around midnight and the battery was already dead by morning

Blindknight

Dec 8, 2013
I'm on LOS 18.1 and would like to use Elixir. Is it necessary to install some GAPPS or is it already installed in the rom? Does it have any bugs?

my opinion is quite the contrary - this rom really got worse with the latest releases. unlocking the phone takes over a minute, sometimes the phone rings, but the dialer screen takes longer to appear than the call duration, and also it happened several times that i disconnected the fully charged phone around midnight and the battery was already dead by morning
thats cz of live wallpaper change it

Hey Guys,

Hope you are doing well. From last few months we have seen positive progress in the rise of user base and we are so delighted for such amazing support.

However, due to increasing user base we are facing some issues in our system including download server, Jenkins, website hosting and maintenance.

We never want our users to face any inconveniences, though with this issue and we are trying to upgrade the servers and system which would cost some money ($). We unfortunately, have no choice rather than relying on donations, we would appreciate any amount further for completing donations.

So that we can keep providing seamless updates on time, proper user support and add more devices and requested features to our community and ROM.

As a student its very hard to get that amount so if you want to donate please do. It will help us a lot.

Any amount is appreciated in this time of need.

[ Donate Us Here ]
• UPI

[email protected]
[email protected]
• Paypal

Blindknight

Dec 8, 2013
I installed Elixir and it is very good. I liked it a lot. A unique problem is the presence sensor when we are on call and the screen remains active.

Edit: rebooted my phone and sensor work perfect

Last edited:

Boschch

May 22, 2022
Hi i cannot send text messages with this rom tried tot set smsc got update error otherwise nice rom edit:solved it no probs anymore thanks

Last edited:

Hàrí.K

May 26, 2022
Best Rom ever for note7s, recently migrated from Pixelplusui 3.11; features that i am personally missing is Google camera and rosemary font that was inbuilt, if possible @sourav24071999 pls add this in upcoming V1.8 project elixir thanks dev for your contributions.

• Love

Top Liked Posts