[ROM][12.1][LAVENDER] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL][TWELVE][AOSP]

Search This thread

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
I am the new maintainer 😁
Hello and thank you very much for maintaining our device!

I just installed version 2.0 and have some issues I'd like to bring up...

The "night light" feature is very red! Even in minimum setting it is yellowish and on full strength it is dark amber... Is there a way to make it more subtle?

And there is no haptic response, even if it is activated in the settings, for the back gesture, the fingerprint success or failure. There is a very subtle haptic feedback when scrolling through the resents app view. (Wish there was a setting to adjust that. A bit stronger would be great!) And it's also working when typing, so it's not a universal haptic problem...

Besides those two issues, so far everything else is working fine and the ROM is stable and fast, so, again, thank you for picking up the maintainship for "lavender"!

If you need anything in terms of testing or anything else I could do, I'm at your service. I am no dev, but I know my way around flashing and tinkering.

P.S. And, on a side note, any plans for A13, or is it too early to even consider?

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Hello and thank you very much for maintaining our device!

I just installed version 2.0 and have some issues I'd like to bring up...

The "night light" feature is very red! Even in minimum setting it is yellowish and on full strength it is dark amber... Is there a way to make it more subtle?

And there is no haptic response, even if it is activated in the settings, for the back gesture, the fingerprint success or failure. There is a very subtle haptic feedback when scrolling through the resents app view. (Wish there was a setting to adjust that. A bit stronger would be great!) And it's also working when typing, so it's not a universal haptic problem...

Besides those two issues, so far everything else is working fine and the ROM is stable and fast, so, again, thank you for picking up the maintainship for "lavender"!

If you need anything in terms of testing or anything else I could do, I'm at your service. I am no dev, but I know my way around flashing and tinkering.

P.S. And, on a side note, any plans for A13, or is it too early to even consider?
Firstly , tbh I am very happy to be the maintainer for Elixir!
Secondly, make the intensity of night light the least thing should be fine
Third , u changed kernel or anything?
Fourth , yeah ur support is appreciated , join Telegram group❤️
Fifth, undergoing testing

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Firstly , tbh I am very happy to be the maintainer for Elixir!
Secondly, make the intensity of night light the least thing should be fine
Third , u changed kernel or anything?
Fourth , yeah ur support is appreciated , join Telegram group❤️
Fifth, undergoing testing
Thanks for the quick answer!

I am taking about the lowest possible setting of night light, and it is still very intense...

No random kernels. Whatever came with ROM. (4.4.291-Predator-Stormbreaker-X4.10.1-g1679333242ea
#1 Tue Aug 16 04:01:21 IST 2022)
Just flashed the ROM zip. No magisk, no kernels, no mods. And clean flash, cause I try out different ROMs and clean flash every time I change.

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for the quick answer!

I am taking about the lowest possible setting of night light, and it is still very intense...

No random kernels. Whatever cane with ROM. (4.4.291-Predator-Stormbreaker-X4.10.1-g1679333242ea
#1 Tue Aug 16 04:01:21 IST 2022)
Just flashed the ROM zip. No magisk, no kernels, no mods. And clean flash, cause I try out different ROMs and clean flash every time I change.
Np bro , I just wants to achieve users satisfaction!

U flashed firmware?

Try dirty flashing with firmware

Reactions: AlobarN

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Np bro , I just wants to achieve users satisfaction!

U flashed firmware?

Try dirty flashing with firmware
Ok. I'll try and report back. It's been a while since I flashed firmware... There hasn't been an update for a while.. I'll try anyway.

Again, thank you, and mostly for being here on the forum... Telegram is a nice messaging app, but, in my opinion, support is better suited on a forum... Things get lost between all the memes and chatting on Telegram.. Just my humble opinion..

P.S. Of course I've already joint Telegram for over a year now.. Since Xiaomi stopped supporting lavender and I once again joint the flash crowd...

Last edited:

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Ok. I'll try and report back. It's been a while since I flashed firmware... There hasn't been an update for a while.. I'll try anyway.

Again, thank you, and mostly for being here on the forum... Telegram is a nice messaging app, but, in my opinion, support is better suited on a forum... Things get lost between all the memes and chatting on Telegram.. Just my humble opinion..
Kk , waiting for ur try.

Anytime bro , k np but support groups for Elixir is much clean and strict , but anyway I will be active here also

Boschch

May 22, 2022
Hi my apps don't seem to have write access anymore tried different apps to download pdf but getting write errors

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Kk , waiting for ur try.

Anytime bro , k np but support groups for Elixir is much clean and strict , but anyway I will be active here also
Hi again! Just reporting back that there is no change after flashing firmware (V12.5.3.0.QFGMIXM). Still no haptic feedback with back gesture and fingerprint. Touch feedback doesn't work either. Charging haptic works fine...

If there's something you might need from my part (logs or something) just tell me.

Again thanks for the ROM!

mr-browns

Mar 15, 2021
Moto G 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
That's what I got while connecting to my car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-222247_System-UI.png
    Screenshot_20220818-222247_System-UI.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220818-221837_Android Auto.png
    Screenshot_20220818-221837_Android Auto.png
    161 KB · Views: 21

Boulotaur2024

Feb 17, 2018
Awesome, everything working well here.
I was still running the 1.3 version since... early february, I guess...

The only thing missing is the ability to change icon shape, hehe...

EDIT : spoke too soon, it can be done by going in the "essence" settings

Oh by the way, thanks a lot for maintaining this superb ROM for Lavender *kiss*

Last edited:
Reactions: Coptan⁹⁹

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Hi again! Just reporting back that there is no change after flashing firmware (V12.5.3.0.QFGMIXM). Still no haptic feedback with back gesture and fingerprint. Touch feedback doesn't work either. Charging haptic works fine...

If there's something you might need from my part (logs or something) just tell me.

Again thanks for the ROM!
u changed kernel or anything?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HkvVB5q.jpg

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

54eoyEC.jpg

- Saurav - Founder & lead Developer
    - Probir - Developer / Team
    - Prabh - Developer / Team
    - Hamza - Team / UI Developer
    - Yasin - Moderator / Support Team
    - Abhishek (Lop) - Support Team
    - EXON - Graphic designer

- And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

hJB9yS3.jpg

NOTE: As we keep updating source so its hard to keep threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

// Features of Initial Android 12 Build and will be updated on every release //

Code:
    STATUSBAR
    - 4G Icon Instead of LTE.
    - Added battery icon customisation
    - Added statusbar clock & date customisation
    - VoLTE icon toggle.
    - Volte and Vowifi icon picker

Navigation Bar
    - System navigation

QUICK SETTINGS
    - Vibrate on touch.

GESTURES
    - Double tap to sleep on statusbar
    - Double tap to sleep on lockscreen
    - Extended swipe gesture.
    - Quick open camera.
    - One handed mode.
    - Power button press and hold gesture.
    - Power button torch gesture.
    - Screen off power button torch.
    - Three finger swipe screenshot.

BUTTONS
    - Skip music tracks.
    - Volume rocker wake.

NOTIFICATIONS
    - Incall Vibrations.
    - Add switch for linked ring and media notification volumes 
    - Allow to suppress notifications sound/vibration if screen is ON
    - Added Lockscreen Charging info
    - Add option to enable AOD on charging only

POWER MENU
    - Advanced Reboot.
    - Power menu items.

SEURITY
    - Add option to scramble pin layout when unlocking
    - Introduce pocket lock mode

MISC
    - Pure Pixel Goodies
    - Monet Theme (Wallpaper based accent)
    - Themed Icons
    - Add capability to allow tethering to use VPN
    - Enabled charging ripple effect
    - Bluetooth battery level when available
    - Allow user to add/remove QS with one click

Lots more to coming soon !
    Stay Tuned!!

// Checkout every changelog since first release release //

NYGtJjs.jpg

---------- Official Download Server ! ----------

NOTE: Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

---------- Visit Our Official Website----------
    ------ Tap Here for Screenshots ------

UXZsIV9.jpg

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A11 to A12)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot :p

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me! :p

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

fOsafBy.jpg

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

ESLL08G.jpg

- Android OS version: 12.1
    - Security patch: May 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : Coptan
    - DEVICE: Redmi Note 7/7s
    - DEVICE CODENAME: lavender

---- Sources and Documentation ----

- ROM Source Code
    - Kernel Source
    - OFFICIAL DEVICES
    - Documentation

jSshoUc.jpg

-- OFFICIAL Website and Telegram Support Groups --

-- Visit our OFFICIAL Website
    -- DEVICE UPDATE TELEGRAM CHANNEL --
    --
    SUPPORT/DISCUSSION TELEGRAM GROUP --

ZAV6Gdf.jpg

As you know build is free but building ROM needs a server. And Maintaining source and device stuff needs a server and it's pretty expensive for a student. It will be really helpful and appreciated if you donate or contribute to us. Also if you have any queries related to donation you can freely message -> Saurav (Founder & lead Dev)

PAYTM UPI ID : [email protected]
    GPAY UPI ID: [email protected]
    PAYPAL: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

"ANX camera is Included as default camera"
    In important notes, you mentioned this. Is this new Or am i missing something here? Because i am on latest V2.1 and i am not seeing this.
    It was for A13
    A13 for lavendar will have ANX Camera by default then?🥺
    I hope

Lavenderr 2.1 OFFICIAL UPDATE is out

Source Side Changelog :

Download:

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

For Screenshot:
    Visit: https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

Important Notes :
    • Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
    • No need to flash firmware or gapps (included)
    • If you are moving from ANDROID 11 to ANDROID 12 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices