[ROM][12.1][LAVENDER] Project Elixir [OFFICIAL][TWELVE][AOSP]

Search This thread

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
I am the new maintainer 😁
Hello and thank you very much for maintaining our device!

I just installed version 2.0 and have some issues I'd like to bring up...

The "night light" feature is very red! Even in minimum setting it is yellowish and on full strength it is dark amber... Is there a way to make it more subtle?

And there is no haptic response, even if it is activated in the settings, for the back gesture, the fingerprint success or failure. There is a very subtle haptic feedback when scrolling through the resents app view. (Wish there was a setting to adjust that. A bit stronger would be great!) And it's also working when typing, so it's not a universal haptic problem...

Besides those two issues, so far everything else is working fine and the ROM is stable and fast, so, again, thank you for picking up the maintainship for "lavender"!

If you need anything in terms of testing or anything else I could do, I'm at your service. I am no dev, but I know my way around flashing and tinkering.

P.S. And, on a side note, any plans for A13, or is it too early to even consider?

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Hello and thank you very much for maintaining our device!

I just installed version 2.0 and have some issues I'd like to bring up...

The "night light" feature is very red! Even in minimum setting it is yellowish and on full strength it is dark amber... Is there a way to make it more subtle?

And there is no haptic response, even if it is activated in the settings, for the back gesture, the fingerprint success or failure. There is a very subtle haptic feedback when scrolling through the resents app view. (Wish there was a setting to adjust that. A bit stronger would be great!) And it's also working when typing, so it's not a universal haptic problem...

Besides those two issues, so far everything else is working fine and the ROM is stable and fast, so, again, thank you for picking up the maintainship for "lavender"!

If you need anything in terms of testing or anything else I could do, I'm at your service. I am no dev, but I know my way around flashing and tinkering.

P.S. And, on a side note, any plans for A13, or is it too early to even consider?
Firstly , tbh I am very happy to be the maintainer for Elixir!
Secondly, make the intensity of night light the least thing should be fine
Third , u changed kernel or anything?
Fourth , yeah ur support is appreciated , join Telegram group❤️
Fifth, undergoing testing

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Firstly , tbh I am very happy to be the maintainer for Elixir!
Secondly, make the intensity of night light the least thing should be fine
Third , u changed kernel or anything?
Fourth , yeah ur support is appreciated , join Telegram group❤️
Fifth, undergoing testing
Thanks for the quick answer!

I am taking about the lowest possible setting of night light, and it is still very intense...

No random kernels. Whatever came with ROM. (4.4.291-Predator-Stormbreaker-X4.10.1-g1679333242ea
#1 Tue Aug 16 04:01:21 IST 2022)
Just flashed the ROM zip. No magisk, no kernels, no mods. And clean flash, cause I try out different ROMs and clean flash every time I change.

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Thanks for the quick answer!

I am taking about the lowest possible setting of night light, and it is still very intense...

No random kernels. Whatever cane with ROM. (4.4.291-Predator-Stormbreaker-X4.10.1-g1679333242ea
#1 Tue Aug 16 04:01:21 IST 2022)
Just flashed the ROM zip. No magisk, no kernels, no mods. And clean flash, cause I try out different ROMs and clean flash every time I change.
Np bro , I just wants to achieve users satisfaction!

U flashed firmware?

Try dirty flashing with firmware

Reactions: AlobarN

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Np bro , I just wants to achieve users satisfaction!

U flashed firmware?

Try dirty flashing with firmware
Ok. I'll try and report back. It's been a while since I flashed firmware... There hasn't been an update for a while.. I'll try anyway.

Again, thank you, and mostly for being here on the forum... Telegram is a nice messaging app, but, in my opinion, support is better suited on a forum... Things get lost between all the memes and chatting on Telegram.. Just my humble opinion..

P.S. Of course I've already joint Telegram for over a year now.. Since Xiaomi stopped supporting lavender and I once again joint the flash crowd...

Last edited:

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Ok. I'll try and report back. It's been a while since I flashed firmware... There hasn't been an update for a while.. I'll try anyway.

Again, thank you, and mostly for being here on the forum... Telegram is a nice messaging app, but, in my opinion, support is better suited on a forum... Things get lost between all the memes and chatting on Telegram.. Just my humble opinion..
Kk , waiting for ur try.

Anytime bro , k np but support groups for Elixir is much clean and strict , but anyway I will be active here also

Boschch

May 22, 2022
Hi my apps don't seem to have write access anymore tried different apps to download pdf but getting write errors

AlobarN

Aug 8, 2011
Kk , waiting for ur try.

Anytime bro , k np but support groups for Elixir is much clean and strict , but anyway I will be active here also
Hi again! Just reporting back that there is no change after flashing firmware (V12.5.3.0.QFGMIXM). Still no haptic feedback with back gesture and fingerprint. Touch feedback doesn't work either. Charging haptic works fine...

If there's something you might need from my part (logs or something) just tell me.

Again thanks for the ROM!

mr-browns

Mar 15, 2021
Moto G 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
That's what I got while connecting to my car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-222247_System-UI.png
    Screenshot_20220818-222247_System-UI.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220818-221837_Android Auto.png
    Screenshot_20220818-221837_Android Auto.png
    161 KB · Views: 21

Boulotaur2024

Feb 17, 2018
Awesome, everything working well here.
I was still running the 1.3 version since... early february, I guess...

The only thing missing is the ability to change icon shape, hehe...

EDIT : spoke too soon, it can be done by going in the "essence" settings

Oh by the way, thanks a lot for maintaining this superb ROM for Lavender *kiss*

Last edited:
Reactions: Coptan⁹⁹

Coptan⁹⁹

Mar 21, 2022
Hi again! Just reporting back that there is no change after flashing firmware (V12.5.3.0.QFGMIXM). Still no haptic feedback with back gesture and fingerprint. Touch feedback doesn't work either. Charging haptic works fine...

If there's something you might need from my part (logs or something) just tell me.

Again thanks for the ROM!
u changed kernel or anything?

Top Liked Posts