* Your warranty is now void. * /* * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12 (S), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Video Playback
- Moto gestures
- Network monitor
- Secure boot
Vendor mismatch (warning on each boot)removed, not fixed
- You tell me.
- GNSS GPS
- Audio via USB C
- Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
- Moto Mods (likely broken)
- SD card
- External storage
- Upgrade to Stock Oreo Firmware if not done already!
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data & cache partitions and FORMAT DATA from TWRP of your device (required when coming from stock!).
- Flash ROM.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
- Optional: Install Magisk for Root.
Gapps : MindTheGapps
Rom : Download
device tree: github
kernel tree: github
vendor tree: github
local manifest: github
- LineageOS Team.
- Tarkzim and raul-16 for their reference trees and xda template.
- Adi20_01, TheVancedGamer, Astridxx and nift4 on tg for helping me out.
- 8890q team for their amazing network monitor patch
- @qwek and @blinkerss for using and testing the rom
Join the support chat and share your experience and tips!