Development [ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

silvangomes

Jan 6, 2017
Santa Terezinha-PE
The camera is crashing in the last update. Both the Go, which comes in the ROM, and the gcam that I have installed. I already reinstalled the ROM and it worked for 2 days, but the problem returned.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Has anyone tried dual booting roms in A/B partitions before. This whole anx camera issue has got me thinking - if i could make PixelOS my main ROM and dual boot to MIUI just for the sake of camera then i would never have to worry about anx camera in general.
I have done some research about dual booting and I'm willing to give it a try but if anyone has done it before then it would be a great help.
The bugs on MIUI 13 are just so unfathomable and yet i can't abandon it because of the damn camera !!

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
So, this time it worked. Slow motion video works but only in 720p. Portrait mode doesn't work (can't connect to camera error message). 4K30 video mode is missing and setting save location to sdcard doesn't work. That's what I noticed so far.
Ok i just noticed you said slow motion video works in 720p. MIUI camera also goes only upto 720p. Do all other modes work , 120 fps , 240 fps and 960 fps ?

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Yes, all 3 modes work in ANX Camera and both 4x and 8x in Gcam.
Ok that's great , does the main lens take 12 mp pictures or 8.1 mp ? In my testing, the first time I installed it, it took 12mp but the second time I installed the camera ,the main lens took 8.1 mp.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts