It works correctly for me. I am assuing you have the right firmware, clean installed the rom and don't have any mods?
Ok i just noticed you said slow motion video works in 720p. MIUI camera also goes only upto 720p. Do all other modes work , 120 fps , 240 fps and 960 fps ?
Ok that's great , does the main lens take 12 mp pictures or 8.1 mp ? In my testing, the first time I installed it, it took 12mp but the second time I installed the camera ,the main lens took 8.1 mp.
Its 3000x4000 so 12Mpx if you shoot at 4:3, if you switch to 16:9 then it's 9Mpx.
PixelOS June ASB is buildable now!
Release Date: 09 June 2022
• Rebased source over PixelExperience
• Added Network Traffic Indicator
• Added App Lock (beta)
• Added support for one shot auto-brightness
• Added button to restart SystemUI in advanced reboot
• Added option to disable screenshot shutter
• Added user interface for Alert Sliders
• Added double tap to trigger doze
• Added a button to upload crash log to memocho
• Added a toggle for combined signal icon
• Added a toggle for haptic feedback on back gesture
• Added custom vibration patterns from OxygenOS
• Added vibration intensity control
• Fixed issues with the quick settings page
• Fixed issues with the navigation bar while in landscape
Well, It's clearly not, is it. How do you expect this work if you disregard the advice from someone, who knows better?
The fact that the ROM is AOSP doesn't mean that it will work with TWRP. The developers made the rom to work with its own recovery not anything else. Otherwise they wouldn't need to specify to use a specific recovery.
I have dns.adguard.com in "Private DNS" on my phone and it does block in-app ads.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
190R.BountifulDistantHapuka - https://camera.aeonax.com/#predownloads
i'm using Global 13.0.5 Firmware... no issues at allThat firmware is region specific. Please only use the EEA firmware recommended.