Development [ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

masterlink0

Jan 23, 2014
im having some random freezes and restarts with the newest build :/ kinda strange since the previous one was working perfectly. Any ideas wha could be happening?

Reactions: covecove1

Sagar2124

May 30, 2022
How can I install pixel os using pixel os recovery without pc. I have pc but in my village there is electricity issue if electricity goes between installation.. I cannot take risk

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
How can I install pixel os using pixel os recovery without pc. I have pc but in my village there is electricity issue if electricity goes between installation.. I cannot take risk
I'm not sure if you can do it without pc. I do know that you can wirelessly transmit ADB commands , however i suggest you look into it and test if it works. I don't recommend doing this without a pc. PC is more reliable so try to do it that way or try to get hold of a laptop if possible.
(edit) Besides i don't think fastboot will work wirelessly so it's pointless

covecove1

Feb 22, 2013
Redmi Note 10
me too, i had 2 restarts in 2 minutes while chatting in whatsapp.
I had a new restart, this time when taking a photo in GCAM, and when the photo was being "processed" by the Camera app, my phone restarted and didn't save the photo.

After restart I tried again, and picture was saved successfully by the camera app.

I feel like it's some kind of CPU hang and crash. (maybe kernel related?)

Top Liked Posts