Development [ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
ANX camera for PixelOS on mojito.

In one of my previous posts about ANX camera, I stated a few modules that worked (when put together) and installed ANX camera. Since then I have a found a different method that bring about a few more features.
Magisk Modules:
1) Miui Core (latest works fine)
2) 190r (full)
3) 190r provider
4) 48 MP fix for S
5) RN 10 addon (can be found in an XDA forum page)
Installation Procedure:

Install the first 4 modules (numbered 1 to 4) in order as stated.

Once installed and rebooted install the RN10 addon and reboot. Now don't try opening the camera cause it won't work.

Remove (not disable) the RN 10 addon, 190r provider and 48 MP fix for S. (I know it's weird , but trust me) and reboot.

Finally install the 190r provider and 48 MP fix again and reboot.

It's a bit of a process ngl but if you followed the steps you should have ANX camera up and running.

So what's fixed ? The main lens used to take only 8.1 MP images (from previous install) and now it should take 12MP images.
Video mode now has EIS option but only upto 1080p30.

Issues that still exist:
48 MP mode can take 48 MP sized images and the image detail would suggest that it is 48 MP, however the actual image quality is as same as 12MP. Meaning pixel binning doesn't work properly.

Portrait mode crashes camera. Front camera portrait works though.

Slow Motion doesn't work.

No 4k30 mode in video , max is at 1080p60

All other features do work (I think).

[ For Slow Motion option I suggest using Gcam 8.4 by Shamim and for a stable Gcam port , 8.1 by BSG. You can install both versions side by side and use them when you need to.]

That's pretty much it. If you do encounter any issues/ modes not working then leave a reply.

Last edited:

Bunny Max

May 15, 2022
India
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Lo
ANX camera for PixelOS on mojito.

In one of my previous posts about ANX camera, I stated a few modules that worked (when put together) and installed ANX camera. Since then I have a found a different method that bring about a few more features.
Magisk Modules:
1) Miui Core (latest works fine)
2) 190r (full)
3) 190r provider
4) 48 MP fix for S
5) RN 10 addon (can be found in an XDA forum page)
Installation Procedure:

Install the first 4 modules (numbered 1 to 4) in order as stated.

Once installed and rebooted install the RN10 addon and reboot. Now don't try opening the camera cause it won't work.

Remove (not disable) the RN 10 addon, 190r provider and 48 MP fix for S. (I know it's weird , but trust me) and reboot.

Finally install the 190r provider and 48 MP fix again and reboot.

It's a bit of a process ngl but if you followed the steps you should have ANX camera up and running.

So what's fixed ? The main lens used to take only 8.1 MP images (from previous install) and now it should take 12MP images.
Video mode now has EIS option but only upto 1080p30.

Issues that still exist:
48 MP mode can take 48 MP sized images and the image detail would suggest that it is 48 MP, however the actual image quality is as same as 12MP. Meaning pixel binning doesn't work properly.

Portrait mode crashes camera. Front camera portrait works though.

Slow Motion doesn't work.

No 4k30 mode in video , max is at 1080p60

All other features do work (I think).

That's pretty much it. If you do encounter any issues/ modes not working then leave a reply.
Lol, gcam is much better than this, gcam has everything except slow mo and 48mp. Also you are getting 4k 60fps

slay3r159

Dec 4, 2011
does anyone has issues with installing the rom?

ADB sideload is getting me "error applying update: 7 (errorcode: kInstallDeviceOpenError)
E:Error in sideload/package.zip (status1)"

I am using latest Pixel Expierence recovery. followed all steps as per dev but im still getting this issue.

any thoughts?

slay3r159

Dec 4, 2011
does anyone has issues with installing the rom?

ADB sideload is getting me "error applying update: 7 (errorcode: kInstallDeviceOpenError)
E:Error in sideload/package.zip (status1)"

I am using latest Pixel Expierence recovery. followed all steps as per dev but im still getting this issue.

any thoughts?
nvm fixed it by first install the full package of global ROM instead of just firmware.

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022

Top Liked Posts