Development [ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

haniels6x

Jun 7, 2018
I have a question. I have a sim card but data is not working. DITO sim (Philippines) to be specific. That sim aint giving me any connectivity in this ROM. But in MIUI, I can use it.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Hey guys, any anx camera modules that have a working 48 mode as well as slow mo ?
I currently have 4 modules installed , the MIUI core , anx camera 190r, anx camera provider and 48mp fix for S. The weird problem that i have found is that 48mp works , the file size as well as resolution depict that it's a 48mp picture, but the actual image quality is literally the same as a 12 mp img from the main sensor.

Last edited:

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Hey guys, any anx camera modules that have a working 48 mode as well as slow mo ?
I currently have 4 modules installed , the MIUI core , anx camera 190r, anx camera provider and 48mp fix for S. The weird problem that i have found is that 48mp works , the file size as well as resolution depict that it's a 48mp picture, but the actual image quality is literally the same as a 12 mp img from the main sensor.
You have an ANX camera that actually works with this ROM?

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
You have an ANX camera that actually works with this ROM?
Yep, the files that I mentioned seem to work , you can install them. The only drawback is that you won't get 4k 30fps , pro mode lacks a few features, no proper 48mp mode and no portrait or slow Mo. Anx camera with this setup imo is good for video coz it has stabilization and perhaps for pictures in some situations, you can get other modes through gcam. So you do need gcam as well to get a 'proper' camera experience.

I've tested many roms including Android 11 but none of them support anx camera perfectly, which is such a shame. If I wasn't a camera nerd I would definitely be using PixelOS... But ig I'm going to downgrade to miui12.5

If you have any suggestions for anx camera working roms or miui based roms then let me know !

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Yep, the files that I mentioned seem to work , you can install them. The only drawback is that you won't get 4k 30fps , pro mode lacks a few features, no proper 48mp mode and no portrait or slow Mo. Anx camera with this setup imo is good for video coz it has stabilization and perhaps for pictures in some situations, you can get other modes through gcam. So you do need gcam as well to get a 'proper' camera experience.

I've tested many roms including Android 11 but none of them support anx camera perfectly, which is such a shame. If I wasn't a camera nerd I would definitely be using PixelOS... But ig I'm going to downgrade to miui12.5

If you have any suggestions for anx camera working roms or miyu based roms then let me know !
I've tried ANX camera multiple times in the past and it never worked (errors, crashes, ...) but I'm going to try it again.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
So, this time it worked. Slow motion video works but only in 720p. Portrait mode doesn't work (can't connect to camera error message). 4K30 video mode is missing and setting save location to sdcard doesn't work. That's what I noticed so far.
Great ! As for me I'm going back to miui, but atleast I can debloat it and make it somewhat usable.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
I've tried Xiaomi.eu 13.0.7 recently and compared to POS or PE it was slower and it had bugs.
Yes , I was using miui 13 before switching to PE and PixelOS, knowing the performance of miui 13 , I'm downgrading to 12.5, a debloated adless 12.5 is solid. But not as great as either of the pixel roms.

Chukwuka23

Dec 4, 2020
Please how do i downgrade to a lower version of pixel os(April to march), do i follow the same process i followed while updating?

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Please how do i downgrade to a lower version of pixel os(April to march), do i follow the same process i followed while updating?
You can go to their website, and in the archive section of their download page, you can find previous versions. Yes, you can follow the same process for a clean install.

Top Liked Posts