Development [DEPRECATED][ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

karlinhosmg

Mar 20, 2022
These last days my phone is buggy. For some reason it shut downs and the custom icons disappear from the screens.
Time to update it.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Does Quick Tap To Start Action feature work ? I've tried it and it doesn't. (On May 8 version)

Animenerd

Aug 16, 2021
The rom is good, it's smooth and I have got no complaints except one. The inbuilt AppLock is completely useless, whenever I open the app I have locked the fingerprint screen pops up but you can clearly see the background meaning the contents of the app are still visible, which defies the whole purpose of the AppLock. So if possible please correct this or simply remove this feature.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
The rom is good, it's smooth and I have got no complaints except one. The inbuilt AppLock is completely useless, whenever I open the app I have locked the fingerprint screen pops up but you can clearly see the background meaning the contents of the app are still visible, which defies the whole purpose of the AppLock. So if possible please correct this or simply remove this feature.
Yeah I found that really annoying and hence completely turned it off. I recommend getting AppLock by KewlApps from Play Store and using Lucky patcher to remove ads (if you want). I found that this is the best alternative.

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
The rom is reallly smooth (especially yesterday's version) but if I install Magisk it get a lot slower (like a lot of dropped frames in animations etc.) is this normal behavior or do you also experience this? Maybe the latest Magisk (25.1) could fix this?

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
Using the adguard dns should also work, right? (dns.adguard.com)
Perhaps it could. I have a server running Pi-Hole with 900k + domains on adlist + upstream server as Cisco's OpenDNS with further filtering (for various reasons). By default it doesn't block ads inside of apps so I tend to use Lucky patcher (only if i need to).

Reactions: jujisan

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Perhaps it could. I have a server running Pi-Hole with 900k + domains on adlist + upstream server as Cisco's OpenDNS with further filtering (for various reasons). By default it doesn't block ads inside of apps so I tend to use Lucky patcher (only if i need to).
I have dns.adguard.com in "Private DNS" on my phone and it does block in-app ads.

Reactions: covecove1

covecove1

Feb 22, 2013
Redmi Note 10
The rom is reallly smooth (especially yesterday's version) but if I install Magisk it get a lot slower (like a lot of dropped frames in animations etc.) is this normal behavior or do you also experience this? Maybe the latest Magisk (25.1) could fix this?
I experience this with Magisk for a few years, so I dont use it anymore

Chukwuka23

Dec 4, 2020
I tried flashing firmware, and it didn't work, I saw an error message on the pixelos recovery, but I rebooted and the device came on, should I be worried?

Top Liked Posts