Development [DEPRECATED][ROM][12.1][Mojito][Sunny] PixelOS [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

WalinAhmed

Feb 11, 2021
I flashed the rom two days ago(my first custom rom). But I'm facing some microphone problems. In a Messenger call, my mic starts with a 16seconds delay while in Google Meet, my mic doesn't open at all. yet at the top right corner i see the mic being used prompt. if I cant find a solution soon, I may have to get back to stock rom.

Reactions: BiGG TH

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
I flashed the rom two days ago(my first custom rom). But I'm facing some microphone problems. In a Messenger call, my mic starts with a 16seconds delay while in Google Meet, my mic doesn't open at all. yet at the top right corner i see the mic being used prompt. if I cant find a solution soon, I may have to get back to stock rom.
Try disabling Google assistant or the Google app entirely.

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
The latest update brought about fixes to some annoying bugs. The update is great, the ROM is smooth (for the most part). I have had some random restarts but haven't had any these past couple of days. Sometimes, I have noticed the 5ghz band on wifi dropping connection but haven't faced this when connected to 2.4 GHz. Again these problems don't occur all the time. Has anyone else faced similar issues ?

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
You can try a few things:

First, confirm if the entire phone is facing issues with the microphone through normal calls, voice assistant, speach to text etc. If the entire phone is facing issues then try to re flash the rom and firmware again properly.

If it's only with the apps you mentioned then try resetting them. Reinstalling them. Give your phone a Reboot.

If you use Bluetooth headphones then you need to enable Nearby Devices inside of the app permission. It is required for Android 12.

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
The latest update brought about fixes to some annoying bugs. The update is great, the ROM is smooth (for the most part). I have had some random restarts but haven't had any these past couple of days. Sometimes, I have noticed the 5ghz band on wifi dropping connection but haven't faced this when connected to 2.4 GHz. Again these problems don't occur all the time. Has anyone else faced similar issues ?
I personally moved to crdroid because of the restarts. That said, this rom is still very good I just wanted to try crdroid and this pushed me to make the change.

Reactions: covecove1

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
I personally moved to crdroid because of the restarts. That said, this rom is still very good I just wanted to try crdroid and this pushed me to make the change.
Oh , how's crdroid ? Is it stable and does it have ANX camera support ? And does it have unlimited Google photos storage by default or do you have to use magisk etc ? Those are the only features I care about.

WalinAhmed

Feb 11, 2021
Try disabling Google assistant or the Google app entirely.
thank you very much. the problem solved instantly. The mic was working throughout the system( sim calls, voice recorder, assistant etc). There was no standalone app for assistant, so i had to disable google first and it worked in the first attempt. I then realized i could revoke microphone permission of Google and thus i didn't have to disable it. Now the mic is working properly everywhere. Thanks a lot again.

Mthw

May 12, 2013
HTC EVO 3D
Lenovo Vibe P1m
Oh , how's crdroid ? Is it stable and does it have ANX camera support ? And does it have unlimited Google photos storage by default or do you have to use magisk etc ? Those are the only features I care about.
Stable so far, battery life is also very good, yesterday I did 5h SOT on half battery (10h SOT should be possible on full). ANX requires Magisk which I both don't really need and it also slows down the device, so I haven't tried it. Unlimited Google photos storage should work (there is even a toggle for it in the crdroid settings app). A lot of customizability and small tweaks everywhere.

Animenerd

Aug 16, 2021
I am not facing any random reboots like others are experiencing, my only problem is the battery life and believe me this is the worst battery backup I have ever seen, the phone discharges so fast even when the phone is on standby, here's a image. The battery backup was great in pe+ but in pixelos it's the worst. I have to like charge the phone constantly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-183201_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220707-183201_Settings.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 24

Mahir_M01

May 9, 2022
I am not facing any random reboots like others are experiencing, my only problem is the battery life and believe me this is the worst battery backup I have ever seen, the phone discharges so fast even when the phone is on standby, here's a image. The battery backup was great in pe+ but in pixelos it's the worst. I have to like charge the phone constantly.
I have attached a screenshot of my battery usage. I haven't used my phone all day today and even at night (previous night past 12 am). The pre 3 am to post 11 am and even upto around 5 pm (today) the discharge on standby seems okay. Nothing drastic.
However, it definitely isn't as good as miui (due to miui's aggressive battery saving measures) or perhaps previous builds (not sure). Loosing over 10 - 15 % on standby is high.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220707-193617_Settings~2.png
    Screenshot_20220707-193617_Settings~2.png
    59 KB · Views: 19

Animenerd

Aug 16, 2021
Y
I have attached a screenshot of my battery usage. I haven't used my phone all day today and even at night (previous night past 12 am). The pre 3 am to post 11 am and even upto around 5 pm (today) the discharge on standby seems okay. Nothing drastic.
However, it definitely isn't as good as miui (due to miui's aggressive battery saving measures) or perhaps previous builds (not sure). Loosing over 10 - 15 % on standby is high.
Here, my phone lost 50% in just 4 hours.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-125123_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220708-125123_Settings.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 14

dsashwin

Dec 23, 2020
Muscat
Redmi Note 8
Xiaomi Poco X2
Try rooting then setting the KProfiles to battery-saving mode

karlinhosmg

Mar 20, 2022

I had that same problem the first time I installed PixelExperience. In fact the reason I use PixelOS is that PE battery drain.

Top Liked Posts