[ROM] [12.1] [OFFICIAL] AICP 17.1 [instantnoodle]

Search This thread

semdoc

Recognized Contributor
logo_black.png

AICP
Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Android Lollipop, the ROM has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LOS), we became LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP and then changed to be based on the "Ground Zero Open Source Project" (GZOSP) for Android Pie.
We changed again for Android Q-S with a base of AOSP repositories and some additions from LineageOS for device-specific repositories.

If there are any bugs we will sort them out if it concerns our codebase. This ROM isn't LineageOS supported, so there is no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
*/

features.png

Feature list (rough overview)

credits.png

In the beginning, we would like to thank:

GZOSP team
LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
@maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
DU team
Resurrection Remix team
AOSiP team
Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
@eyosen
@semdoc
@SpiritCroc
@wartomato
@Miccia
plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build weeklies and everything that comes with this, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
Thank you!!

downloads.png

Latest Stable Release Version 17.1

Download link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

Please note that official builds will be deleted from our servers every month due to maintenance services.
Starting with AICP 15 we will be storing a copy of the most recent release here: https://media.aicp-rom.com/vault/.

changelog.png

Full Changelog link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/
(Just click the changelog button next to the download link in the list of builds available for your device)

Google Apps:
We recommend MindTheGapps as it has been thoroughly tested and it works well with the ROM, some other minimal (and others) GApps packages could have issues, so try using MindTheGapps if you have any issues with other GApps packages

MindTheGapps: Download from HERE
Mirror: http://downloads.codefi.re/jdcteam/javelinanddart/gapps

issues.png

You tell... :p

FAQ:
Before using the ROM:
Q. Can I have an ETA for the next build?
A. Yes, just look here to see what day your device is built on.

Q. Does this ROM support custom kernels officially?
A. No. You can still use them, but the discussion should go in the thread of the respective kernel. We don't offer support for bugs you might encounter while using them!

Q. Does this ROM include GApps or do I have to flash them separately?
A. No, we do not include prebuilt GApps, because of possible licensing issues with Google Software and because some users do not want GApps preinstalled as they want to use alternative services like MicroG or just prefer flashing a GApps "flavor" of their liking.

Q. Does this ROM use the camera or gallery app from stock?
A. It depends on the device. In most cases, these apps include proprietary libs/code and cannot be included in the device trees on GitHub or we risk having the ROM banned from GitHub. In this case, we might try to make them installable (separate from the ROM zip), or we might provide a version of these apps with the ROM that doesn't include any proprietary libs. It's also sometimes the case that these apps are simply not included because we didn't feel the need to do so for the device in question.

Q. Does this ROM have Extended/Scrolling screenshot?
A. No, extended screenshot was implemented using an app extracted and modified from manufacturer firmware/system images and is proprietary as well. It led to the closing of many ROM's sources on GitHub.

Q. Does this ROM have FaceUnlock?
A. No, FaceUnlock was also an app extracted and modified from some manufacturers. Even Google removed the Trusted Face (FaceUnlock) feature for security reasons on Android 9.0/10.x. Adding the modified feature did the same to ROM sources as described above.

Q. Can you add (insert favorite weather provider)?
A. No, we cannot add more weather providers as the implementations change and we (the ROM) now have to pay for most services, and that is not cheap, so we decided to use the best free service that we could find, the only way to add your own is for users to apply for their own API key to use their preferred service.

Q. Does this ROM have private official builds with the above proprietary libs included?
A. No, we believe in open source software, this way users know what's in the build and can replicate it themselves, all official builds are built on our build servers using the public sources from GitHub, and no one can (or would) add their own private sources to the build.

Flashing the ROM:
Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
A. Check the flashing instructions...

Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
A. Yes, this is how users can/should install updates most of the time, this can be done with the built-in updater service or with a custom recovery.

Q. How do I 'dirty flash' builds?
A 1. For "A only" devices: Wipe the System, Cache, and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution, and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to perform that task for you.

A 2. For "A/B" devices": Wipe the ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, reboot to the recovery, flash GApps, your preferred root solution, and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to perform that task for you.

Q. How do I flash kernel builds?
A1. If it's a .img file, boot into TWRP and go to the install page in TWRP, in the bottom right corner select "install image", select the desired kernel, then select "boot" as the destination, then swipe to flash, then go back to the install screen and install your root method again, if you don't want to lose root and reboot.
A2. If it's a flashable ZIP, you can flash it together with a ROM update or separately. Go to the install page in TWRP, choose the kernel zip (or add it to the flash queue right after the ROM zip). Then add your root method to the queue if you don't want to lose root. Now swipe to flash and reboot afterward.

Using the ROM:

Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat AND the model name. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. Do not post the content here. Thanks.)

Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get, and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog (Root needed).
A2. If you are already rooted, you can use the built-in feature to make a logcat and provide that. Just look into the others section on the AICP Extras main page.

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android S. You don't need to install any Add-ons, simply download the latest ROM and GApps, then follow the flashing instructions and go!
If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM zip file.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine though.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How to flash for the first time:
(Again: Don't do it if you don't know!)

1. Download the ROM and GApps and save them to your PC.
2. IF you are comming from stock OOS 11, then you must unlock yor bootloader. Once it's completed boot to bootloader and flash THIS RECOVERY via fastboot using
fastboot flash recovery instantnoodle-A12L-recovery.img
3. Boot to recovery and format data.
4. Flash the ROM zip file using adb sideload ROM.zip the reboot to recovery
5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work) using adb sideload GAPPS.zip
6. Reboot and set up your device.
7. You can then reboot to recovery and flash the root solution of your choice if you want to, and then boot back to the system.

Summary:

adb sideload ROM.zip -> reboot to recovery -> adb sideload GAPPS.zip -> reboot to system.

If you are flashing using adb sideload, GAPPS needs to be flashed on every dirty flash as it's mentioned above.
If you are flashing using OTA, no need to flash GAPPS, .

Currently supported Root Solution:

Magisk versions >= feel free to report. Didn't tested myself.

Instructions for OTA ("Over-The-Air" Updates) on "A only" devices (not A/B):
Using on board recovery will be enough mostly for your operations.

Instructions for OTA ("Over-The-Air" Updates) on "A/B" devices:
Open the updater app, download the update, then press install and wait for the process to finish (feel free to let it run in the background), then press reboot when prompted, there isn't any need to flash GApps separately

sources.png

If you want to contribute to AICP, or if you want to see what is being worked on/merged, feel free to visit our Gerrit code review system. (Link is at the bottom!!!)

Kernel source:
Device tree source:
Follow this guide if you want to extract the vendor blobs

ROM & Additional links:
AICP's Homepage
AICP Gerrit Code Review
AICP sources on GitHub
AICP Download page for official builds and media content
AICP Discord Community
AICP Telegram channel for server notifications on official builds

Contributors:

(mention all the devs who have contributed to your device tree, kernel, vendor, etc,
only mention the main ones though, probably the top four or so, otherwise this list will be a mile long xD)

Information:
ROM OS Version:
Kernel: Linux 4.19.11-perf
ROM {Firmware|Vendor} required: Latest OOS 11
STABLE
Release Date: 07-05-2022

You want to see a "normal" night at the "DEV office", click here!!​

Last edited:

RogueVisual

Feb 7, 2022
Wow great rom, I was looking for one with the built in adblock and no gapps. Fast, smooth, and very light weight. I also love the custom work you did on the QS <3

Reactions: semdoc

Issilar

Jul 14, 2022
Amazing work, I like the easy to follow instructions as well. I was on the Tmobile version that was OOS 11. After a long research I flashed the global version of OOS 10, then OTA to OOS 11. I tried to flash multiple different A12 roms, but all of them crashed. This was the only A12 rom that worked for me. The system runs smoothly, I also like all the added features. I used MindTheGapps and Magisk 25.1, both work correctly. I then used Konabess to overclock the gpu to 925 MHz.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 133
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 133
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 125
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 137

allen-evan

Nov 3, 2021
Amazing work, I like the easy to follow instructions as well. I was on the Tmobile version that was OOS 11. After a long research I flashed the global version of OOS 10, then OTA to OOS 11. I tried to flash multiple different A12 roms, but all of them crashed. This was the only A12 rom that worked for me. The system runs smoothly, I also like all the added features. I used MindTheGapps and Magisk 25.1, both work correctly. I then used Konabess to overclock the gpu to 925 MHz.
Have you try Nameless rom ever brother,, i have the same t mobile version of ur phone,, nameless isnt work for me. qualcomn crash damp happened

Snorflake

Jul 6, 2015
Hiya! I've turned on the always-on display, and have noticed that i have to turn the screen on to get the fingerprint sensor to work (most of the time. I think it's active a few seconds after screen lock?)! Is there any way around this? OxygenOS seemed to turn the sensor on with a finger press no matter the AOD state

cheers!

Reactions: bleached45

ditomathew

Mar 28, 2013
Hey I was on T-Mobile Android 11. I tried to unlock the bootloader and flashed this ROM. The phone does not capture the network anymore. Also the GAPPS installation via adb sideload is failing. Any idea?

RogueVisual

Feb 7, 2022
Hey I was on T-Mobile Android 11. I tried to unlock the bootloader and flashed this ROM. The phone does not capture the network anymore. Also the GAPPS installation via adb sideload is failing. Any idea?
I've had other roms do this before, run MSM restore tool, then unlock bootloader (and adb debugging) then re do the installation

bleached45

Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Small but IMPORTANT note for anybody experiencing issues coming from OOS and trying this for the first time. I could not get the ROM to boot until I flashed the "copy partitions" zip from Lineage. (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/...suring-all-firmware-partitions-are-consistent).
Until I flashed this I would install the ROM and then try to reboot to recovery and it would go straight to the bootloader. If I switched back to the other slot I could get back to recovery but could not proceed further.

So my install instructions looked like this: (because I was doing some trial and error I had installed the ROM a few times hence it being here twice)
adb sideload ROM.zip (I believe you can skip this one but cannot say for certain) -> adb sideload copy-partitions.zip -> adb sideload ROM.zip -> reboot to recovery -> adb sideload GAPPS.zip -> reboot to system

If you get stuck on the bootloader you can use fastboot to check your active slot and then switch back to the previous slot to get back into recovery.
Check current slot:
Code:
fastboot getvar all
Look for the line that says:
Code:
(bootloader) current-slot
The two options are "a" or "b". Then switch to the other slot with:
Code:
fastboot --set-active=a
OR
Code:
fastboot --set-active=b

Another small note, "Apply Update > Install from ADB" (terms are from memory, should be close enough) inside of the Lineage Recovery is what you are looking for to enter adb sideload mode. I had used TWRP previously and didn't know how to get this working at first in Lineage Recovery.

graycorgi

Apr 23, 2010
Dallas
I tried using the Android 12 based builds but end up in soft-bricked state every time where only MSM can recover. Why is this?

I have T-Mobile OP8, unlocked. I just MSM back to A10, unlock bootloader, convert to global, update to latest A11, install lineage recovery, flash EU A12 firmware, flash ROM, reboot to bootloader -> softbricked at this point with QDLoader in device manager.

Tried asking in telegram but the bot banned me for flooding for sending exactly 1 message.

Last edited:

Larkin24

Mar 11, 2012
OnePlus 8
I tried using the Android 12 based builds but end up in soft-bricked state every time where only MSM can recover. Why is this?

I have T-Mobile OP8, unlocked. I just MSM back to A10, unlock bootloader, convert to global, update to latest A11, install lineage recovery, flash EU A12 firmware, flash ROM, reboot to bootloader -> softbricked at this point with QDLoader in device manager.

Tried asking in telegram but the bot banned me for flooding for sending exactly 1 message.

Larkin24

Mar 11, 2012
OnePlus 8
They have ones for Android 12 firmware on their support telegram channel for this device (link in OP). I only posted here because their telegram bot bans you without warning if you type too long of a message.
SORRY NO OOS 11
I have the same phone OOS 11 Firmware.

Latest tmoble Firmware

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IN2013_11.C.16_1160_202204222304 is Android 12 OOS. Unless you are using the builds in their Telegram specifically designed for Android 12 OOS firmware, you need to be on the latest Android 11 OOS (not 12).
    My bad, I don't think "IN2013_11.C.16_1160_202204222304" is what I actually installed, I think it was a Android 11 OOS and I think the reason for my confusion are the A/B slots (I got the above update version number by switching to the inactive slot which still had OOS on it and attempted to update it and it said it was downloading the aformentioned version)...

Anywho, while still on the OOS slot I followed this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/verifying-firmware-versions-on-both-slots.4280239/ which copied *something* to the AICP slot and after that I was able to switch to the AICP slot and boot without issue!
    I just installed this on a brand new device. I'm able to boot and start playing around, then after ~30-300 seconds it goes into "QUALCOM CrashDump Mode" with message "Panic requested on external modem boot failure"

Device/Versions etc:
    - Device name: OnePlus8
    - HW version: EU
    - ACIP version: 17.1-WEEKLY
    - Build number: SQ3A.220705.003A1
    - Recovery version: 17.1 (20220802_100532)

Replicate:
    1. unpack new phone
    2. boot to system and update to latest OOS ( IN2013_11.C.16_1160_202204222304)
    3. become developer and unlock bootloader using fastboot
    4. flash lineage recovery (from link provided here) using fastboot
    5. boot to recovery and "factory reset/wipe data"
    6. in recovery sideload ROM
    7. boot to system... play...crash

Attached see logcat from crash (last 1K lines anyway). Also the below link (valid for 1 week) contains the boot log which is too big to attach here (I removed 400K repeating lines in the middle, leaving the first 20K and the last ~2K)

https://sprend.com/download?C=b93dfd45637a43508888dc53c44120e9
    IN2013_11.C.16_1160_202204222304 is Android 12 OOS. Unless you are using the builds in their Telegram specifically designed for Android 12 OOS firmware, you need to be on the latest Android 11 OOS (not 12).
    logo_black.png

AICP
    Android Ice Cold Project​

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find!!!

Until Android Lollipop, the ROM has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM.
    With the re-brand of CM to LineageOS (LOS), we became LineageOS based with some tweaks from AOSP and then changed to be based on the "Ground Zero Open Source Project" (GZOSP) for Android Pie.
    We changed again for Android Q-S with a base of AOSP repositories and some additions from LineageOS for device-specific repositories.

If there are any bugs we will sort them out if it concerns our codebase. This ROM isn't LineageOS supported, so there is no need to report errors/bugs to them!!

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
    */

features.png

Feature list (rough overview)

credits.png

In the beginning, we would like to thank:

GZOSP team
    LineageOS & CM (R.I.P.) team
    @maxwen and the rest of the OmniRom team
    DU team
    Resurrection Remix team
    AOSiP team
    Community

team.png

@LorD ClockaN
    @eyosen
    @semdoc
    @SpiritCroc
    @wartomato
    @Miccia
    plus the rest of the crazy bunch that we call "team"

donations.png

We are paying for servers that build weeklies and everything that comes with this, so EVERY DONATION will really be appreciated and be used to cover those expenses.
    Thank you!!

downloads.png

Latest Stable Release Version 17.1

Download link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/

Please note that official builds will be deleted from our servers every month due to maintenance services.
    Starting with AICP 15 we will be storing a copy of the most recent release here: https://media.aicp-rom.com/vault/.

changelog.png

Full Changelog link: https://dwnld.aicp-rom.com/
    (Just click the changelog button next to the download link in the list of builds available for your device)

Google Apps:
    We recommend MindTheGapps as it has been thoroughly tested and it works well with the ROM, some other minimal (and others) GApps packages could have issues, so try using MindTheGapps if you have any issues with other GApps packages

MindTheGapps: Download from HERE
    Mirror: http://downloads.codefi.re/jdcteam/javelinanddart/gapps

issues.png

You tell... :p

FAQ:
    Before using the ROM:
    Q. Can I have an ETA for the next build?
    A. Yes, just look here to see what day your device is built on.

Q. Does this ROM support custom kernels officially?
    A. No. You can still use them, but the discussion should go in the thread of the respective kernel. We don't offer support for bugs you might encounter while using them!

Q. Does this ROM include GApps or do I have to flash them separately?
    A. No, we do not include prebuilt GApps, because of possible licensing issues with Google Software and because some users do not want GApps preinstalled as they want to use alternative services like MicroG or just prefer flashing a GApps "flavor" of their liking.

Q. Does this ROM use the camera or gallery app from stock?
    A. It depends on the device. In most cases, these apps include proprietary libs/code and cannot be included in the device trees on GitHub or we risk having the ROM banned from GitHub. In this case, we might try to make them installable (separate from the ROM zip), or we might provide a version of these apps with the ROM that doesn't include any proprietary libs. It's also sometimes the case that these apps are simply not included because we didn't feel the need to do so for the device in question.

Q. Does this ROM have Extended/Scrolling screenshot?
    A. No, extended screenshot was implemented using an app extracted and modified from manufacturer firmware/system images and is proprietary as well. It led to the closing of many ROM's sources on GitHub.

Q. Does this ROM have FaceUnlock?
    A. No, FaceUnlock was also an app extracted and modified from some manufacturers. Even Google removed the Trusted Face (FaceUnlock) feature for security reasons on Android 9.0/10.x. Adding the modified feature did the same to ROM sources as described above.

Q. Can you add (insert favorite weather provider)?
    A. No, we cannot add more weather providers as the implementations change and we (the ROM) now have to pay for most services, and that is not cheap, so we decided to use the best free service that we could find, the only way to add your own is for users to apply for their own API key to use their preferred service.

Q. Does this ROM have private official builds with the above proprietary libs included?
    A. No, we believe in open source software, this way users know what's in the build and can replicate it themselves, all official builds are built on our build servers using the public sources from GitHub, and no one can (or would) add their own private sources to the build.

Flashing the ROM:
    Q. What do I need to know before flashing?
    A. Check the flashing instructions...

Q. Can the builds be dirty flashed over each other?
    A. Yes, this is how users can/should install updates most of the time, this can be done with the built-in updater service or with a custom recovery.

Q. How do I 'dirty flash' builds?
    A 1. For "A only" devices: Wipe the System, Cache, and ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, GApps (only needed if you wipe the system), your preferred root solution, and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to perform that task for you.

A 2. For "A/B" devices": Wipe the ART/Dalvik cache. Flash the ROM, reboot to the recovery, flash GApps, your preferred root solution, and reboot. Or just use the OTA app to perform that task for you.

Q. How do I flash kernel builds?
    A1. If it's a .img file, boot into TWRP and go to the install page in TWRP, in the bottom right corner select "install image", select the desired kernel, then select "boot" as the destination, then swipe to flash, then go back to the install screen and install your root method again, if you don't want to lose root and reboot.
    A2. If it's a flashable ZIP, you can flash it together with a ROM update or separately. Go to the install page in TWRP, choose the kernel zip (or add it to the flash queue right after the ROM zip). Then add your root method to the queue if you don't want to lose root. Now swipe to flash and reboot afterward.

Using the ROM:

Q. Do I need to provide a logcat if I'm reporting a bug?
    A. If you want it to be fixed faster (or at all) then yes, you should definitely provide a logcat AND the model name. (Note: Please just link the logcat from your GDrive, Dropbox, etc. Do not post the content here. Thanks.)

Q. How do I get a logcat, what type should I get, and more questions that can conveniently be answered by my pre-determined answer?
    A1. Read this thoroughly. Also, here's a good app for getting logs: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog (Root needed).
    A2. If you are already rooted, you can use the built-in feature to make a logcat and provide that. Just look into the others section on the AICP Extras main page.

instructions.png

The ROM should contain everything you need to enjoy Android S. You don't need to install any Add-ons, simply download the latest ROM and GApps, then follow the flashing instructions and go!
    If you want the device to run the ROM "rooted", you can flash a root solution of your choice after the ROM zip file.

It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine though.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

How to flash for the first time:
    (Again: Don't do it if you don't know!)

1. Download the ROM and GApps and save them to your PC.
    2. IF you are comming from stock OOS 11, then you must unlock yor bootloader. Once it's completed boot to bootloader and flash THIS RECOVERY via fastboot using
    fastboot flash recovery instantnoodle-A12L-recovery.img
    3. Boot to recovery and format data.
    4. Flash the ROM zip file using adb sideload ROM.zip the reboot to recovery
    5. Flash the GApps (optional, needed for e.g. Google Playstore to work) using adb sideload GAPPS.zip
    6. Reboot and set up your device.
    7. You can then reboot to recovery and flash the root solution of your choice if you want to, and then boot back to the system.

Summary:

adb sideload ROM.zip -> reboot to recovery -> adb sideload GAPPS.zip -> reboot to system.

If you are flashing using adb sideload, GAPPS needs to be flashed on every dirty flash as it's mentioned above.
    If you are flashing using OTA, no need to flash GAPPS, .

Currently supported Root Solution:

Magisk versions >= feel free to report. Didn't tested myself.

Instructions for OTA ("Over-The-Air" Updates) on "A only" devices (not A/B):
    Using on board recovery will be enough mostly for your operations.

Instructions for OTA ("Over-The-Air" Updates) on "A/B" devices:
    Open the updater app, download the update, then press install and wait for the process to finish (feel free to let it run in the background), then press reboot when prompted, there isn't any need to flash GApps separately

sources.png

If you want to contribute to AICP, or if you want to see what is being worked on/merged, feel free to visit our Gerrit code review system. (Link is at the bottom!!!)

Kernel source:
    Device tree source:
    Follow this guide if you want to extract the vendor blobs

ROM & Additional links:
    AICP's Homepage
    AICP Gerrit Code Review
    AICP sources on GitHub
    AICP Download page for official builds and media content
    AICP Discord Community
    AICP Telegram channel for server notifications on official builds

Contributors:

(mention all the devs who have contributed to your device tree, kernel, vendor, etc,
    only mention the main ones though, probably the top four or so, otherwise this list will be a mile long xD)

Information:
    ROM OS Version:
    Kernel: Linux 4.19.11-perf
    STABLE
    Release Date: 07-05-2022

You want to see a "normal" night at the "DEV office", click here!!​
    My bad, I don't think "IN2013_11.C.16_1160_202204222304" is what I actually installed, I think it was a Android 11 OOS and I think the reason for my confusion are the A/B slots (I got the above update version number by switching to the inactive slot which still had OOS on it and attempted to update it and it said it was downloading the aformentioned version)...

Anywho, while still on the OOS slot I followed this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/verifying-firmware-versions-on-both-slots.4280239/ which copied *something* to the AICP slot and after that I was able to switch to the AICP slot and boot without issue!
    Hi thanks all for your tremendous efforts
    If we are on OOS 12 then do we have to revert to OOS11 ?
    What a pleasant surprise, love your work semdoc, can't wait to get home and flash this.
    Wow great rom, I was looking for one with the built in adblock and no gapps. Fast, smooth, and very light weight. I also love the custom work you did on the QS <3