I hope the F3 will be further supported. I currently see no need to upgrade the hardware. Maybe the Xiaomi 13 Pro will offer a decent camera array (including zoom) for a reasonable price when it gets discounted in a year or so. Until then, I am happy with the F3.
yes me also , this problem happens to me only in 26/11 update , before that everything was working fine , im gonna flash the new upadte 02/12 and hope the problem gone , btw i have clean flashed the update but still the problem exist , so it's not fw issue
Ty dev. Dirty updated, everything working good. Merry xmas!FLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 16.12.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
- gappless build
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Safetynet Pass out of the box (magisk hide)
- Remember to use the recommended fw
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.2 !!
- make use of recommended TWRP
- boot recovery
- flash Firmware v18.104.22.168.SKHEUXM or V22.214.171.124.SKHMIXM (recommended)
- flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
- reboot recovery
- (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash DFE
- boot system
- skip format
* updated to crDroid 8.12 code
* updated to sec. patch level 2022.12.05
* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.269 InfiniR v2.41
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"
InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth (based on Optimus Drunk)
YT installation vid CR8 :thnx @munchy_cool
Yep, just hung on the flashing eye. Never mind now. Was trying to solve a problem with google assistant not allowing me to switch on Hey Google, says this feature is not available on this device. As I couldn't get it to boot I decided to updated to CRDroid 9, same problem with hey google still there FFS
Have you looked into ANXcamera?My Poco F3 is still on MIUI Global 126.96.36.199 (SKHMIXM) and Android 12 (not rooted). I know how to ulock bootloader, install TWRP and any custom ROM, I did this in the past. The reason I am still sticking with the original MIUI is the videos. I tried a lot of GCams and for most of them I am more that satisfied with the stills but with videos I am not, for videos I have much better results with the original MIUI camera app. I would like to try this ROM but is there any way to use the original MIUI camera app with this ROM or I will be limited to use some version of GCam?
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned