- Apr 30, 2006
I hope the F3 will be further supported. I currently see no need to upgrade the hardware. Maybe the Xiaomi 13 Pro will offer a decent camera array (including zoom) for a reasonable price when it gets discounted in a year or so. Until then, I am happy with the F3.@devs Thank you for all the updates.
Do you already have a successor phone in mind?
Im really satisfied with the F3 but thinking to update maybe next gen.
yes me also , this problem happens to me only in 26/11 update , before that everything was working fine , im gonna flash the new upadte 02/12 and hope the problem gone , btw i have clean flashed the update but still the problem exist , so it's not fw issueThx , i installed crdroid but i ve had problems vith sound and video and flashed xiaomi.eu again
Ty dev. Dirty updated, everything working good. Merry xmas!FLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 16.12.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
- gappless build
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Safetynet Pass out of the box (magisk hide)
- Remember to use the recommended fw
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.2 !!
- make use of recommended TWRP
- boot recovery
- flash Firmware v184.108.40.206.SKHEUXM or V220.127.116.11.SKHMIXM (recommended)
- flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
- reboot recovery
- (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash DFE
- boot system
- skip format
* updated to crDroid 8.12 code
* updated to sec. patch level 2022.12.05
* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.269 InfiniR v2.41
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"
InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth (based on Optimus Drunk)
YT installation vid CR8 :thnx @munchy_cool
ok but i am on mi 11x indian firmware, developer suggested global or eea firmware.Yes you can but i recommend the firmware 18.104.22.168 because unfortunately there was no sound on the others
Flashed update, rebooted recovery then flashed gapps?Hi guys, just dirty flashed the latest update and then flashed gapps again. Booting is stuck on the eye. Any ideas how to sort this without having to format and lose all my data?
Yep, just hung on the flashing eye. Never mind now. Was trying to solve a problem with google assistant not allowing me to switch on Hey Google, says this feature is not available on this device. As I couldn't get it to boot I decided to updated to CRDroid 9, same problem with hey google still there FFSFlashed update, rebooted recovery then flashed gapps?
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned