Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.5 [13.05.2022]

Search This thread
Jan 6, 2013
Hi all,

I got some problem with this CRDroid and the installed calendar app. Also posted this problem under NikGapps. But I am not so sure if this isnt a problem of CrDoid itself.

In a clean install of crDroidAndroid-12.0-20220119-alioth-v8.1 with NikGapps the calendar app does not show any appointments in monthly view. Also there is no button shown to add an apointment. If I "click" a day or time there is also no dialog to add an appointment.

If I download Google Calendar all appointments are shown and I can add new appointments.

Post in NikGapps: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/custom-gapps-nikgapps-android-s-r-q-arm64.3915866/post-86304949

Hebbocake

Nov 13, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
:cowboy: FLASHING TIME :cowboy:
NEW crDroid BUILD 23.01.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING ;)

crDroid statistics :cool:

crDroid TG Group

SELINUX ENFORCING

crDroidAndroid-12.0-20220123-alioth-v8.1.zip

NOTE :

CLEAN FLASH
  • make use of twrp 3.6.0_11-RedmiK40_v3.0.4_A12-alioth-skkk_f7ef1b18.img (check HERE)
  • boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
  • reboot recovery
  • (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash DFE
  • format
  • boot system
DIRTY
  • skip format
====================
23-01-2022
====================

* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.225 Optimus_Drunk V11.33
* added Game Mode
* add DND & Rate settings to flash on call
* added flashlight blink on incoming calls
* incall vibration option
* increased mic gain
* fixed 4k 30/60fps recording
* hide magisk even better
* add night display color temperature calibration
* switch to Vulkan UI renderer
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements

TEAM :
@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@keyoke87

Optimus Drunk Alioth : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-alioth-optimus-drunk-kernel-v11-2-09-07.4302055/

YT installation vid :
thnx @munchy_cool
Appreciate the descriptive changelog. By chance I noticed the 4k not working in my Gcam and just when I was about to check this update released to fix it, nice!

m0lly.

Jul 23, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
:cowboy: FLASHING TIME :cowboy:
NEW crDroid BUILD 23.01.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING ;)

crDroid statistics :cool:

crDroid TG Group

SELINUX ENFORCING

crDroidAndroid-12.0-20220123-alioth-v8.1.zip

NOTE :

CLEAN FLASH
  • make use of twrp 3.6.0_11-RedmiK40_v3.0.4_A12-alioth-skkk_f7ef1b18.img (check HERE)
  • boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
  • reboot recovery
  • (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash DFE
  • format
  • boot system
DIRTY
  • skip format
====================
23-01-2022
====================

* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.225 Optimus_Drunk V11.33
* added Game Mode
* add DND & Rate settings to flash on call
* added flashlight blink on incoming calls
* incall vibration option
* increased mic gain
* fixed 4k 30/60fps recording
* hide magisk even better
* add night display color temperature calibration
* switch to Vulkan UI renderer
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements

TEAM :
@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@keyoke87

Optimus Drunk Alioth : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-alioth-optimus-drunk-kernel-v11-2-09-07.4302055/

YT installation vid :
thnx @munchy_cool
dope.

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Hi all,

I got some problem with this CRDroid and the installed calendar app. Also posted this problem under NikGapps. But I am not so sure if this isnt a problem of CrDoid itself.

In a clean install of crDroidAndroid-12.0-20220119-alioth-v8.1 with NikGapps the calendar app does not show any appointments in monthly view. Also there is no button shown to add an apointment. If I "click" a day or time there is also no dialog to add an appointment.

If I download Google Calendar all appointments are shown and I can add new appointments.

Post in NikGapps: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/custom-gapps-nikgapps-android-s-r-q-arm64.3915866/post-86304949
i do not have any issue. ever tried flame gapps?

asts

Nov 1, 2020
The system takes up more and more space. Is it a bug in the A/B partition? The first time I came to crdroid from MIUI, the system took up 5GB. Then after brushing the crdroid update, it became 11GB. Today, another crdroid update was performed, and the system took up 17GB.
by the way:
I use twrp 3.6.0_11-RedmiK40_v3.0.4_A12-alioth-skkk_f7ef1b18.img

bonerserk

Jun 16, 2014
Verona
Xiaomi Mi 5s
Xiaomi Poco F3
Any way to make ok google work?
Did you find the solution?
I tried clean installation of the latest build with NikGapps (basic and omni) and with FlameGapps (basic and full) but none of these worked. Google assistant crashes everytime and Ok Google is not allowed to be enabled.
Is there a way to turn it on?
Thanks
edit: I also cleaned all google related apps cache

Last edited:

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9
Made a small magisk module on getting Assistant App to work : ( running Nikgapps basic )

• remove existing google & assistant app
  • install module & reboot
  • tap assistant app and setup/dl google, go into google settings > voicematch (check OK google)
  • tap assistant and make google app as default
  • give google app PHONE permission
  • open assistant...

Attachments

• Assistant_a12_raystef66.zip
    708.1 KB · Views: 109

glesterx

Sep 12, 2021
Did you find the solution?
I tried clean installation of the latest build with NikGapps (basic and omni) and with FlameGapps (basic and full) but none of these worked. Google assistant crashes everytime and Ok Google is not allowed to be enabled.
Is there a way to turn it on?
Thanks
edit: I also cleaned all google related apps cache
mine is working installing flamegapps full and the addon FlameGApps-QRS-addon-GoogleSearch-Assistant-20220124, it works even with the screen off.

Reactions: bonerserk

Longuinhas

Sep 20, 2020
Gesture navigation does not work on the latest build. Only back gesture works, the last app gesture (long back gesture) doesn't, and also the recent app gesture ("long" home swipe) doesn't work. Also, the recents app screen doesn't even open up, keeps reporting Pixel Launcher crash.

Is maybe the fact that I dirty flashed from CrDroid 7.12 the source of the problem? Should I do a clean install to achieve optimal performance?
This always happened to me in every CrDroid version when using a third party launcher(I use NOVA launcher). This happens because every time you boot your phone there's no default launcher set. You have to go to settings-Apps-Default apps and set your launcher as default. You must do it every time you detect that problem when you boot up your phone. Let me know if it solves the problem for you.

Reactions: Veiranx

Hebbocake

Nov 13, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
Is this rom together with Optimus Kernel battery life optimized? Because I notice in comparison to ArrowOS12 with same usage this rom is noticably worse in battery life and also runs much warmer

Just an hour ago my phone also got very hot and when watching a video the phone hard crashed to black and self rebooted after a minute. Any idea?

Is this rom together with Optimus Kernel battery life optimized? Because I notice in comparison to ArrowOS12 with same usage this rom is noticably worse in battery life and also runs much warmer

Just an hour ago my phone also got very hot and when watching a video the phone hard crashed to black and self rebooted after a minute. Any idea?
Yes, it's use optimus drunk kernel, you can see under about phone

Idk..never tried arrows os, but this rom run everythings my daily needed soo smoothly except AOD that's causing battery drain even in idle, soo for while unfortunately i must disable AOD until stable to using it.

I hope next build will fix this AOD, soo we can use it the benefits of amoled display..

Thanks developer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-111000_Settings~2.png
    Screenshot_20220128-111000_Settings~2.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Veiranx

fadedave

Jun 14, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yes, it's use optimus drunk kernel, you can see under about phone

Idk..never tried arrows os, but this rom run everythings my daily needed soo smoothly except AOD that's causing battery drain even in idle, soo for while unfortunately i must disable AOD until stable to using it.

I hope next build will fix this AOD, soo we can use it the benefits of amoled display..

Thanks developer
I would also love if AOD would get fixed

Top Liked Posts