This is my step, same as OP step, i only skip dfe since im not using it.
I do it the same way, just after rebooting recovery, you can flash gapps, magisk and (if needed) dfe in one go
That's exactly what I did but it stayed on poco logo and bootloop. it worked fine the two times before. I guess I wasn't really awake when I did it XD or maybe dirty flashing 3 times in a row was too much.
Same here. Working on stock, not working on latest crdroid version. Coming from clean flash with installed firmware V188.8.131.52.SKHMIXM
thanks for maintaining this ROM. Second day, and I haven't noticed any major issues. Dolby for Moto has an issue on my car (won't let me select the music preset). I had some trouble with gapps installation (mostly my own fault for installing pixel launcher). But then I did a factory reset, reinstalled ROM+Nikgapps and it seemed to have saved some of my settings (icon preferences/etc). Again, no big issues, and appreciate the amazing work!
Go to TWRP.Dirty update failed Stuck on logo animation... tried already:
- wiped cache/dalvik and reboot - stuck on logo still
- tried re-flashing or downgrading to previous crDroid - get error in twrp:
"Error applying update: 1 (ErrorCode: kError)"
The only addon that I use is NikGapps Basic.
I used the dev's method - as described in every post.
Any help? I'd like to not loose my data...
Firmware version - latest global
TWRP skkk latest (with decryption support)
i like thisFLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 28.06.2022
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220628-alioth-v8.6.zip....ah after 5hrs it's finally on SF
- gappless build
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Safetynet Pass out of the box (magisk hide)
- Remember to use the recommended fw
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
CLEAN FLASH MANDATORY if coming from 8.2 !!
- make use of latest 3.6.2_12-RedmiK40_v3.6.2_A12-alioth-skkk_442bc266.img
- boot recovery
- flash Firmware v184.108.40.206.SKHEUXM or V220.127.116.11.SKHMIXM (recommended)
- flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
- reboot recovery
- (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
- (optional) flash DFE
- boot system
- skip format
* kernel upstreamed to 4.19.248 InfiniR v2.22
* added 200+ new themed icons for launcher
* improved partial screenshot layout
* fixed issue with visibility of few options in recents overview of launcher
* fixed issue with privacy indicators not changing with toggle
* fixed notification sound issue in silent mode
* fixed crash in Contacts app on long pressing number
* under the hood optimizations for art, sqlite, media and more
* add haptic feedback for QS tiles toggle
* add haptic feedback for torch
* added transparent QS customization
* added ability to show daily data usage in QS footer
* added animation options to quick settings tiles
* improvements to android runtime
* enabled blur effects
* systemUI make popup menus more rounded
* various fixes for battery stats
* disabled blur wakeup animation
* fxed NPE for per-app volume
* fixed an issue with screen never going off after sending and canceling a notification in a short amount of time
* fixed possible developer options crash
* fixed loading iconpack-based Wellbeing icon
* fixed camera/mic toggle not working
* fixed location indicator stuck in some specifc cases
* fixed lock screen timeout
* launcher: Adjust the icon size to the grid size
* launcher: Set hotseat icons to 4 for 4_by_5 grid
* various fixes for fingerprint
* pptimized Launcher3 and Settings for speed
* cleanup some Pixel specific stuff
* optimized freetype, harfbuzz_ng, and sqlite (this should increase performance)
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Artur 'who's parents couldn't afford the extra H'
@AKASHPAUL aka "why not just ask Google, right?!"
InfiniR Alioth : https://github.com/raystef66/InfiniR_kernel_alioth (based on Optimus Drunk)
YT installation vid CR8 :thnx @munchy_cool
It's not a rumor since I found the issue after some testing. Next build will have changes - also june sec. patches and much more
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned